[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest krhallyustar

Hyorim IG trans........On the way to eat hamburger, crossing the road like Beatles #oahu #hawaii with @ssinz

cr. Mosquito

@ jenniferG....seldom saw they both appeared in the same news, miss minshin alot.. 
@lydlaw i thinhk this is the first time chingu, after the scandal of leeminho leak out. although it just the standing of the competition. atleast they appeared together even if in a news for the competition of 51st baeksang awards.

@faidaris apparently we can still play it. But im still waiting for a further info. Someone in outside those countries in region 2 could play it using her laptop. Im asking for the app she used to play the dvd. Sooo, we can still play it, that s what matter the most :D I will let u know after i found abt it. Lets google more. Lol

angelyn58 said: @faidaris apparently we can still play it. But im still waiting for a further info. Someone in outside those countries in region 2 could play it using her laptop. Im asking for the app she used to play the dvd. Sooo, we can still play it, that s what matter the most :D I will let u know after i found abt it. Lets google more. Lol

image.jpg1_zpsjxthddhw.jpgThis image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.
it's very refreshing to see the big margins of vote's. daebak it's almost 100%? congratulations princess. certainly she's really famous and i'm very proud of you princess.  i guessed jesus heard our prayers, thank you lord for the this magnificent  news....

congratulations princess.......

image    image

credit to the owner of the gifsimage

Annyeong, MINSHINNERS!  :-h
Sharing another hilarious video of uri Min and Shin from the Japan version of The Heirs BTS---e1098eabjw1erj6in3781j20dc0dcaal.jpg
cr pankblue
CLICK VIDEO!
I would like you to know that many Minoz still keep SH in their hearts owing to the wonderful relationship she and Minho shared on and off the set.   I can only hope that SA's also look upon LMH warmly.

• Like 7

hello dears, miss you all don't forget to support parkshinhye and lee min ho in   Paeksang Arts Awards 51th, keep voting for them pleaaase we can make it vote for them as we agreed before support them individually , keep loving them both whatever happened current situation at weibo

CDonB6hXIAETSiS.jpg:large

credit to the owner

minshinners, star light angels, minoz fighting let's make them win they deserve it after their hard work, love u all

• Like 1

angelyn58 said: @faidaris apparently we can still play it. But im still waiting for a further info. Someone in outside those countries in region 2 could play it using her laptop. Im asking for the app she used to play the dvd. Sooo, we can still play it, that s what matter the most :D I will let u know after i found abt it. Lets google more. Lol

pixie0622 said: Annyeong, MINSHINNERS!  :-h
Sharing another hilarious video of uri Min and Shin from the Japan version of The Heirs BTS---
cr pankblue

I would like you to know that many Minoz still keep SH in their hearts owing to the wonderful relationship she and Minho shared on and off the set.   I can only hope that SA's also look upon LMH warmly.

• Like 1

tipani22 said: angelyn58 said: @faidaris apparently we can still play it. But im still waiting for a further info. Someone in outside those countries in region 2 could play it using her laptop. Im asking for the app she used to play the dvd. Sooo, we can still play it, that s what matter the most :D I will let u know after i found abt it. Lets google more. Lol

• Like 1

pixie0622 said: Annyeong, MINSHINNERS!  :-h
Sharing another hilarious video of uri Min and Shin from the Japan version of The Heirs BTS---
cr pankblue

• Like 1

20150422073157682.JPG     

VOTEThere is another online vote running at the moment. 'Young Inspirational person'. It is similar to Goddess of Asia vote and it is free. Please find Shin Hye's photo and click the vote button underneath her. You need to type in verification code afterwards. Can vote every half an hour. http://y.vdfly.com/ =D>

Edited by alcides14
  • Like 2