[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Ladies,Minjiaa dear,당신의 노고에 감사합니다.(Naver translation)Thank you for your hard work..and my dear sister @myhepyending too..To MinShinners my prayers for us,  our ship MinShin still sailing quietly and peacefully,생일 축하해 사랑하는 천사
Happy birthday dear angelPark Shin Hye...Love you all [-O< [-O< [-O<

Guest rackyvirgo

Happy Birthday to our dear Princess...you're growing more beautiful day by day. I wish a good future for both you and LMH.

Minshin fighting!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Park Shin hye ....hope you have a wonderful life n filled it with much much more love with the one and only,,,,,,, :x  .....many wonderful surprises n lasting memories...will cherish you in all the day ahead....  ;;)  ;))

Hey guys!!! How is everyone doing today?
Ah, today is a special day for me, personally and emotionally because it's also my little brother's birthday, I keep teasing him saying "you know you have the same birthday as my favorite Korean actress" and he keeps looking at me funny saying "is she at least hot?", hahahah!!!
Our princess is so lucky to have so many people around the world that love and support her, I personally never been a type of person to be attached to celebrities but there was something special about Shin Hye and Min Ho that made me see them in a totally different light, they were so genuine, sincere and kind that you could see it through their eyes and smiles and words, they truly are special and amazing people.
I would like to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Shin Hye, may you have many many more birthdays to celebrate, surrounded with all the people you love, family, friends, fans and most of all your love (cough *min ho*cough) :P. I am so lucky to have known someone like you, you deserve every single one of your successes and every bit of love you receive. We love you Shin Hye!
@minjiaa I got teared up reading and seeing all the efforts you guys made to make that compilation and those gifts for our minshin, thank you for adding my letter, I know I didn't contribute as much as I would have wanted but just seeing amazing shippers like you who do this gestures to show your love for them so selflessly, it's so amazing for me to witness this. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!
@giselle_tw Hey Gissy, I am so happy to know you're fine and in Seoul, in MinShin land, I am so jealous right now, haha! Please enjoy your trip as much as you can, have fun and them when you get back REPORT to us, LOL!!
I love you all sweet fellow minshinners', have a great day!! Keep on sailing!

happy-birthday-our-dear-princess-park-shCRT:OWNERHappy birthday my dear Park Shin Hye ... <:-P Wish all the best for you... Wish you have a healthy and happy life with your beloved family and special one   >:D< I wish for you, days filled with unexpected happiest miracles ... :-jHappy Birthday BG..:-*