[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

So I see there are a few of our family members that are pissed off because of some negativity in some other universe while others are just a bit sad for the kinda stunt made by Lotte for the premiere...
Don't feel down you guys! Besides, we all know that all is well.... A few glitches in shipping is normalIts our love for our couple that isn't normal.:D :D :D
Cheer up!

BG: Baby, this looks good for the flower arrangement. 1010202_287767338014207_1074597752367483

BB: CHALLENGE ACCEPTED. *thrilled* 
tumblr_ngkflr625W1tsvx77o2_400.gif

PS rika baby! I LOVEEEE YOUR SIGGY.Can I eat it? :D
*img and gif cto*

hmm.. I saw BG upload another photo of her and LJS, well.. I know it's been questioning by us all this time but if it's so easy to upload an IG with her new Co-star is it to hard to upload images of BB in heirs and mention #latepost, we're not gonna sue her or something, right :D =))

hmm.. I saw BG upload another photo of her and LJS, well.. I know it's been questioning by us all this time but if it's so easy to upload an IG with her new Co-star is it to hard to upload images of BB in heirs and mention #latepost, we're not gonna sue her or something, right :D =))

Right chingu :D I'm happy she always share their selca, why? Because I know shinhye so well, she is the type of friendly zone when she keep share the selca to public, the more she hiding something, the more something on it. That's what I learn about shinhye this 5 years..

Bcs she know all about media, she has been in those industry for more than 10 years :x

No need to worry, cheer up Minshinners!!! :D

BG looks v pensive in today's event. Methink she must b tired from filming long hours, or she's really missing her flower arrangement. I'm a mommy, I can't help but notice how gentle BG's eyes n gestures were with the little boy in checked shirt. She's so gentle n loving, cd almost be mistaken as motherly :)

@hotbb 
LOL! Queen of Twist? Hahahaha. Okay.. I shall use the dictionary way of definition.. Hold on ya.. will get to it... LOL! But isn't my signature with a photoshopped pic amazing? LOL! *thick-skinned* Don't have to imagine far if they were to have a baby... One of the major signs of a loony... LOL... Does @rikasnail approve of this signature? Hehehehe.

Hahaha MinShin in Emancipation? Kekekeke.... They have endearing characters in that story.. Though I miss MinShin... I miss Chunnie too... LOL

Guest LadyNess

Wahhh! I'm promoted to Superstar... Congrats to me.... Hehehe :P =)) Just don't mind me please beside this is my 100's post too... Cheers to me :)) Yeah! I love how's Shin Hye caress that little boy hair like what Minho did too... Yeah! They should model in a shampoo brand... Bye for now of to work :-h

@hotbb
loony[loo-nee]
adjective, loonier, looniest.1. lunatic; insane2. extremely or senselessly foolish
noun1. a lunatic
plural: loonies
________________________________________________________________________________
In MinShin World
loony[loo-nee]
adjective, loonier, looniest.1. spazzing and squealing at everything MinShin2. extremely giggly at everything MinShin3. extreme obsession with closet kiss4. ranting against lost sheeps
noun1. a person sailing only on MinShin Ship.2. a hardcore MinShin Shipper.3. a person who is great at solving mysteries and reads in between the lines since the OTP are secretly ninjas.

Example of use in a sentence;
I am a loony. 
:-B

Guest maudy04

PSH at Angel's Haven for 'Genuine Ok Fake Out' event as ambassador of Korean intellectual  Property Protection Association (KIPRA) 2014.12.18. Angel Haven is an non profit organization. It was found in 1959 to the children orphaned by the Korean War. As children began flourish through sponsorship in Korea ' Angel Haven' realized the growing need to work with communities worldwide. Park Shin Hye as the ambassador for the 'Korea intellectual Property Protection'. She gave a lecture about the significance of intellectual property rights. She also donated shoes and clothing of anthenic brands, serve free luch and hold a photo session with the children........Source: Kpop herald.Instagram media by psh_parkshinhyestarlightangel - [ 엔젤스헤이븐 (구 사회복지법인 은평천사원)  [ 엔젤스헤이븐 (구 사회복지법인 은평천사원) Angel's Heaven FB ] https://m.facebook.com/AngelsHavenPage?_rdr  Park Shin Hye at Angel's Haven for 'Genuine OK Fake OUT' event as an ambassador of Korea Intellectual Property Protection Association (KIPRA) [2014.12.18]  Angel's Haven is Non-profit Organization. It was founded in 1959 to help the children orphaned by the Korean War. As children began to flourish through sponsorship in Korea, Angels’ Haven realized the growing need to work with communities. In 2012 Angels’ Haven launched a program to promote ongoing care for children, families, and communities worldwide.  Park Shin Hye as the ambassador for the 'Korea Intellectual Property Protection'. She gave a lecture about the significance of intellectual property rights. She also donated shoes and clothing of authentic brands, serve free lunch and hold a photo session with the children.  Source : KPop Herald #ssinz7 #ParkShinHye #박신혜 #朴信惠 #パク・シネ10831879_405047969662052_63730313_n.jpgInstagram media by psh_parkshinhyestarlightangel - Park Shin Hye at Angel's Haven for 'Genuine OK Fake OUT' event as an ambassador of Korea Intellectual Property Protection Association (KIPRA) [2014.12.18] #ssinz7 #ParkShinHye #박신혜 #朴信惠 #パク・シネInstagram media by psh_parkshinhyestarlightangel - Park Shin Hye at Angel's Haven for 'Genuine OK Fake OUT' event as an ambassador of Korea Intellectual Property Protection Association (KIPRA) [2014.12.18] #ssinz7 #ParkShinHye #박신혜 #朴信惠 #パク・シネ =D> :-bd, cr pic as tagged.

@hotbb

loony
[loo-nee]

adjective, loonier, looniest.
1. lunatic; insane
2. extremely or senselessly foolish

noun
1. a lunatic

________________________________________________________________________________

In MinShin World

loony
[loo-nee]

adjective, loonier, looniest.
1. spazzing and squealing at everything MinShin
2. extremely giggly at everything MinShin
3. extreme obsession with closet kiss
4. ranting against lost sheeps

noun
1. a person sailing only on MinShin Ship.
2. a hardcore MinShin Shipper.
3. a person who is great at solving mysteries and reads in between the lines since the OTP are secretly ninjas.

Example of use in a sentence;

I am a loony. 

:-B

Sorry can you explain to me what is this mean? =)) lol I really don't get it any single word lol =)) =))

Anyway @piecesofrainbow‌ I approve you siggy =)) you just make my imagination going wild lol =)) =))

@rikasnail
LOL... @hotbb mentioned about the twist in the definition of a loony. So the first half is the real definition of what a loony is and the bottom half is what a loony means in MinShin World / Land. 
So since I use it in a sentence, I am a loony means I covered all the meaning in the MinShin World. Hahahaha...Do I even make sense? Pardon me if I am not because I am still marble-less after "interviewing" them with my partner in crime @elle8888. 
And thank you for approving the siggy! LOL! After loads of Flower Arrangement, there might be a faulty balloon somehow... (I'm sure pervy ahjummas alike will know what I meant...)

MinShin strikes again and again :D :D :D
They both attended TWO events for the day /:) /:) /:)
MH - Jeju Air Fansign event 141216SH - KIPRA event 141218

PicsArt_1418905371331_zps6uvmr7z1.jpg

MH - The Technician VIP Premiere 141216
SH -  'The Tailors' Guerrilla meet-up session at Sangam CGV 141218
PicsArt_1418905439929_zpskycd1wdj.jpg
*bear with me chingus. i really love to find and connect their similarities :) :) :)

Guest maudy04

Show Box FB Park shin Hye & Ma Dong Seok's to appear at Seoul Sangam CGV on 18 th Dec (8 pm) for  'The Tailors' Guerrillia meet-up session. Eng trans. Cr to Wintercherub.Instagram media by psh_parkshinhyestarlightangel - [sHOWBOX FB] Park Shin Hye & Ma Dong Seok to appear at Seoul Sangam CGV on 18th Dec (8pm) for 'The Tailors' Guerrilla meet-up session Eng trans cr.Wintercherub  https://m.facebook.com/Showbox.movie#!/Showbox.Movie/photos/a.261118573965260.62733.255917847818666/763287167081729/?type=1&source=46 #ssinz7 #ParkShinHye #박신혜 #朴信惠 #パク・シネInstagram media by psh_parkshinhyestarlightangel - Park Shin Hye at 'The Tailors' CGV [2014.12.18] #ssinz7 #ParkShinHye #박신혜 #朴信惠 #パク・シネInstagram media by psh_parkshinhyestarlightangel - Park Shin Hye & Ma Dong Seok at 'The Tailors' CGV [2014.12.18] #ssinz7 #ParkShinHye #박신혜 #朴信惠 #パク・シネ ;):D,cr as tagged.

Lee Min Ho - FILA BTS 

Happy drooling :D @kitkat28 & @branwen my dear awesome writers with perv heart :DThanks for listening to my request and not creating any RaeMin FF. Thou I suspect @branwen brewing something in her wicked mind ;)
tumblr_m9kws0I5gl1rqsyz6o1_250.gif

*I'm watching you Meh ... >:)  hahahahah ... :)

Now. lemme prepare for another REFRESH !! 
tumblr_ngkflr625W1tsvx77o1_500.gif

My Baby must be tired after her ticketing activity ... 
On second tot, tonight cosplay wud be, Noty Pilot taking care theater ticket girl on his lap :D 

Oh boy!!! BG looks like a beauty queen in here! With the sash (which I can't really decipher what that is) and the blueish/blackish beanie as her crown.... Waaaaahh. DAEBAK. *faints*

>

Just like how my dear friend Bruno sings it, " Cause girl you're amazing, just the way you are..." :x :x

@rikasnail

LOL... @hotbb mentioned about the twist in the definition of a loony. So the first half is the real definition of what a loony is and the bottom half is what a loony means in MinShin World / Land. 

So since I use it in a sentence, I am a loony means I covered all the meaning in the MinShin World. 
Hahahaha...
Do I even make sense? Pardon me if I am not because I am still marble-less after "interviewing" them with my partner in crime @elle8888. 

And thank you for approving the siggy! LOL! After loads of Flower Arrangement, there might be a faulty balloon somehow... (I'm sure pervy ahjummas alike will know what I meant...)

Lol, u funny gal, @rainbow ;)

To simplify, I think loony as in looney tunes.

In our context, loony is everything Minshin ya? So wd it b appropriate to conclude that Minshin = loony? Lol ;)

But we r definitely not crazy, but a classy & extremely, contagiously joyful & fun loving bunch, so loving & true to our Minshin. Level Minshin, jia you!!!

Hmmm... faulty balloon... I hope so, wd love to see Minshin juniors real soon :D

Let's pray for Minshin cutie bbs

Wow! @minjiaa, your tabling of Minshin photos are daebak. The Minshin stylists are twins or what? How come Minshin dress code & color theme so alike? Like peas in a pod.