[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest meridian

Omo I really want to spazzzzzzzzz but it's so difficult to post in soompi using iphone during work lol but I'm happily spazzing and grinning here lol
Well maybe that's why he smiled sooooo happily yesterday and seems to be in very very good mood ~ happy to tell the world some hints about wifey right? lol
Well he said they keep in touch ~ but he didn't tell HOW OFTEN they're keeping in touch ~~ they don't lie...just don't tell everything lol maybe keep sending messages every day every hour whenever having free time? ㅎㅎㅎㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ and I watched the clip already ~ he just couldn't help smiling shyly when being asked about her lol he kept straight face for all questions but when talking about wifey, just couldn't hide it, right? Minho-ssi ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
And he said no plan for work for now ~ maybe plan for something else? lol

Guest maudy04

Yep.......there it is bb boys could't hold much longer,that's what I'm thinking....so when are you goining to declare it Minhoosi........that you'r dating with Parky............pali......pali......we are waiting........ :-?? :-??

Guest maudy04

2 Park Shin Hye as Choi Inha

image_2014-09-04-8.jpg

The main female character is Choi Inha. Reporter he was an intern at the TV station with a rival TV station Choi Dalpo. he has the "Pinocchio Syndrome" which will continue to hiccup if he is lying and will only stop if he was telling the truth. in other words, he really could never lie. LOL
Choi and Choi Inha Dalpo an uncle-nephew, legally. Because of something that happened to Choi Dalpo which makes them uncle-nephew relationship in the absence of blood and in the same age range. Inha Choi will be a year older than Choi Dalp...............

Guest ver2006

The press only asked whether there will be any possibility of collaboration with PSH in the future. Why he suddenly gives us a bonus by telling us that they are still keeping in touch? If he wants to avoid dating rumours, he should not mention about keeping in touch since nobody asks that. oppa.. Why you are so generous to us all of a sudden? What is your plan now? I remember he said that he did not want any collaboration since people already have strong impression on TanEun couple. Why you change your mind again?

Lee Min Ho is Willing to Star in Same Project as Kim Soo Hyun

Lee Min Ho revealed that he is willing to work with Kim Soo Hyun in the same project.

Chinese media outlet Sina reported on September 4, “Lee Min Ho showed a positive response to acting alongside Kim Soo Hyun.”

Lee Min Ho attended a promotional event for beverage company in Hong Kong on September 3 and the reporters asked him, “Many people consider Kim Soo Hyun and Lee Min Ho as rivals. If you get the chance to star in the same project as Kim Soo Hyun, are you willing to accept the offer?”

Lee Min Ho answered, “I don’t think that actors put a lot of limitations when they choose a project. Since we’re actors in our 20’s, it’s the time period where we should be working on the projects as passionately and fiercely as we can. If it’s a good and charming project, I think it can become a good memory for me even if I work side by side with Kim Soo Hyun.”

The reporters then asked Lee Min Ho if he is willing to act opposite Park Shin Hye in his next project again, who he was rumored to be dating after co-starring in The Heirs. He said, “I haven’t been able to meet her since the drama ended, but I’ve been texting her from time to time. I hope there comes a chance for me to work with her again.”

About EunB, the member of Ladies’ Code who passed away on September 3, Lee Min Ho expressed his condolence by saying, “I only found out through the news after I arrived in Hong Kong. I didn’t know her personally but I feel sad that something like this happened to her at such a young age and I hope that she went to a good place.”

Reporter : Oh Hyo Jin | Translation Credit : Yeawon Jung 

http://m.mwave.interest.me/mobileweb/enewsworld/en/article/75315/leeminho-is-willing-to-act-opposite-kimsoohyun

Just want to add my tax lol: I don't believe that they don't meet after the drama ended..even once Minhossi? Are you sure? What about the SBS award Minhossi and those series of interviews? :D Oh Cmon, even the MinShin FF writers knows already where's your meeting place :)) Hmm just wondering, what kind of text messages he sent to Shinhye? Is it like Goodmorning baby, how's your sleep or a sort of I miss you and I love you LOL
Yes guys call me crazy coz I know it already =))
I'm just happy hihihi...

Oh my shipper's heart :x I really love his answer :"NOT IN THE NEAR FUTURE" credit to @mosquito - love yah Chingu. It's as if a decision which they have mutually agreed which he announced "for and in behalf" for both of them- IMO. His answer has an underlying statement which is something talked and agreed by both parties. Being the true gentleman that he is - "leading" and "guiding" his girl. LOVE is in the Heirs indeed :x

are you sure did not meet her after drama end opa? i am not sure ............... as a good friend certainly you were celebrating you in drama the heirs after the event sbs award ... how about an interview to a dvd of the heirs....the interview after that drama finished right? What was the interview  in kntv you meet her also right?

Guest meridian

So from our dear Nevermind's translation, he said he hasn't met her on schedules ~ it doesn't mean they don't meet off-schedules (not work) and/or by impulse lol and didn't say HOW ~ So can be IN PERSON, right? kkk :D

finally, the pillars set the house on fire!!!!
Million thanks to our dearest mosquito, gissy and LaD!
Accept my kisses as a sign of my gratitude in behalf of fellow MinShinners:
>
I've been going back and forth AFF and soompi for like forever in two straight days.
Oh no!!!! I'VE GOT MINSHIN OVERDOSED!!
Is Dr. Lee available?! ottokeeeeee!!! SOS!! =))

I agree with u @meridian. And I noticed in @nevrmind translation, there are "uh", i dont know if it's common to him saying that. i havent seen the video but looks like he really carefully thought of what he's going to answer bout Shin Hye or maybe he's nervous.

He wants to collaborate with her again. Hehe. Oh thanks LMH, u changed ur mind, and Im thinking of mature roles for both of u in a drama or movie. And pls yes have a cf and magazine photoshoot together.

Im happy for baby girl for her new drama. Wishing her the best for this drama. She's really blessed.

Guest GraceG1430294167

Hi everyone i'm back I miss interacting with everybody. Thank you for all those who posted great news about our dear MINShin.You are so brilliant guys too many to mention.You make my hectic day less stress.So much happy with what is happening around Minshin.It started with PSH visiting heirs shooting location and mentioning Kim Tan in her post.Then followed by LMH in a Kim TAn attire in the airport.And now the surprising answers of LMH in an interview.Why sudden change of atmosphere where they were very silent from those previous days.In my thought they came from a lovers quarrel that was why they were no interaction those past few days .Then now they look happy because they already patch up thier understanding.Oh my GOD love is in the air Minshin.LMH can'T just hide his feelings.He just can't stop talking about it but with reservation.And are you not wondering with those many interiews in the past after heirs no one ask about PSH until today.Maybe in the past reporters were warned not to ask Question about PSH to protect the relationship but today the reporters were given signals that they were allowed now to ask about PSH because they are not hiding.They will let the public analyze what they have but not will be coming from their mouth.I am happy.No one will argue now MiNshin is real.

minhoshin said: finally, the pillars set the house on fire!!!!
Million thanks to our dearest mosquito, gissy and LaD!
Accept my kisses as a sign of my gratitude in behalf of fellow MinShinners:

I've been going back and forth AFF and soompi for like forever in two straight days.
Oh no!!!! I'VE GOT MINSHIN OVERDOSED!!
Is Dr. Lee available?! ottokeeeeee!!! SOS!! =))

The reporters then asked Lee Min Ho if he is willing to act opposite Park Shin Hye in his next project again, who he was rumored to be dating after co-starring in The Heirs. He said, “I haven’t been able to meet her since the drama ended, but I’ve been texting her from time to time. I hope there comes a chance for me to work with her again.”

LOL there's something wrong with the statement that he was not able to meet her after Heirs ended? Duh, you met her in the after party, SBS drama awards, commentary and Heirs Japanese promo interview ... And also off schedules in your apartments hahaha.. You are not a good liar baby boy. Hehehe Or maybe that's a hint to not take your answer seriously coz its contradicting hahaha But you got it right with you keeping in touch with each other when you are not together and busy with work. :x :x :x

Oh well he cannot just say they are seeing each other hahaha that will be admitting they are in a relatiosnhip. ;;) :x

Guest maudy04

Oppa and cutes kids. So lucky kids. Be mascott and on stage with Oppa.
Look like he enjoys being with kids. It's about time to have your own kid Oppa.......

b62c3d2ac65c103815c449d5b1119313b17e89ef.jpg

538839adcbef7609128f1e882ddda3cc7dd99e99.jpg

94937e094b36acaf755d11eb7fd98d1000e99ce0.jpg

;);)