[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest hye14

Hi chingus, don't feel disheartened about the SIDA results so long we try our best. btw, does anyone has Minho and Shinhye August schedule?

9cda8c97jw1e4aayezel8j20m80d676p.jpg9cda8c97jw1e3iwmsobotj.jpg

Credit to owner

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; overflow: hidden;"   TOP 5 MOST LOVED KOREAN DRAMAS OVERSEAS 세계가 사랑한 한국드라마

MinShinerz, BE PROUD - HEIRS is the Most Loved Korean Drama Overseas!!

We are posting here data showing that HEIRS is currently the most popular Korean drama in the world. The survey was done by Showbiz Korea with 188 countries participating in it. This news was aired by Showbiz Korea via Arirang TV (Korean Channel). The segment was uploaded and posted at Viki Channel last July 25, 2014.

Showbiz Korea is a daily television entertainment news show that covers the South Korean entertainment industry broadcast in South Korea and throughout Asia on Arirang TV. Both Showbiz Korea and Arirang TV have established a reputable image as the bringer of Korean Pop news to the world.

FORWARD MINSHINERZ!

credit to: Tess of Soompi for the data picture and links

Guest MichikoS

When I read the news about LMH sustained a minor injury on his toe during the shoot
:-B ~O)  I was curious the reactions PSH? And what it does now for LMH on the sidelines during her busy schedule?
:-? :-? :-? :-?? :-?? :-??
I imagine she taking the time to care LMH wholeheartedly as a private nurse...
=)) =)) =))  Interspersed with their little jokes, as usual they were teasing each other...
8-> :) :\"> :)) :D :-j :-j :-bd

hahaha.. You got me there @itybittykitty.. you are so funny chingu.. kamsahamnida..  =)) =)) :)) :))
On the other note, thank you @giselle_tw for posting that video.. I was really disappointed but I am now at the renewal point of my optimism.. I am so stress lately and I just suffer an emotional breakdown from my personal life but no worries, I am still sane and now I am back to normal.. Though, like everyone else, I feel disheartened from all this cheating stuffs.. Sabotaging our uri OTP Minshin is not really a wise move.. I don't want to comment further because I agree with all the sentiments of my fellow fans here.. Well, as I said before WE DID OUR BEST BUT IT'S JUST THAT OUR BEST IS SO ENOUGH that they can't bare to see us win/soaring higher above everyone else.. I am just glad that this family-Minshin plus Minoz and Starlight Angels, are so matured and educated.. I can never be proud of anything else.. #JikJinChingus #VoteStillIfUCan

Guest maudy04

Minhoosi injurd? Parky where are you, stuck in traffic jam pali......pali......go fast and nurse your man otherwise I'll do it for you :D:D:D . LMH get Well soon :-h :-h

Guest MichikoS

And sure enough, Because she is very worried.. .

PSH want quickly went to her hubby filming location. But unfortunately she was stuck in traffic on the road ..

Finally, she shed her frustration with the status update in twitter ...
=)) =)) =))

Poor Shin Hye' yah...  ( my delulu mode ON )
X_X X_X

Guest ver2006

MichikoS said: And sure enough, Because she is very worried.. .

PSH want quickly went to her hubby filming location. But unfortunately she was stuck in traffic on the road ..

Finally, she shed her frustration with the status update in twitter ...
=)) =)) =))

Poor Shin Hye' yah...  ( my delulu mode ON )
X_X X_X

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Make gif please for this new cf for psh now

Guest ط§ظ„ظ…ط§ط±ط¯ط§ظ„ط¬ظ†ظˆط¨ظٹ

Make gif please for this new cf for psh now

large.gif
Hello.... hihi. 
I was quite busy lately so I was MIA for the past few weeks.. and I really couldn't make it to even lurk in here..And gosh we're at our 200 pages now... So fast! and so many newbies. *high five*
Hello guys! I hope you know me and well, I hope for your continued support for our lovely couple!
And wow, so many things in here to spazz about! And SH looks soooooo pretty (and sexier) lately! I mean, there's a certain glow in her...I can't really decipher exactly what it is but I know and feel that it has something to do with a feeling of contentment - something that's really visible in her eyes and her body language. Awwwwww... I just... gosh. :x :x :x :xAnd I really do agree with the sophisticated Audrey Hepburn's wise words : Girls in love and are happy are really the prettiest! :x :x :x
Yah, MH good job!! ;) ;)
And for the tension about the bashers..... my piece of mind for them as well as a reminder for us..a0a880bbbb88c77082834214bece0644.jpg

Peace out to those who feel bitterness. We should spread love not hate. jeez..
I really missed you all!!!!
And now that I've regained my freedom... 
I'LL KEEP AN EYE ON YOU. ALL OF YOU. 816276792.gif?1382201206