[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

MinHo 

“Oppa Long Leg” Lee Min Ho - 24 hours in Hong Kong

0:00 The clip started with MH bidding farwell to his fans, he said he hopes to come to Hong Kong soon, ending with “I love you, see you next time”

0:24 MH gave out autographed posters to 50 fans and played games with 6 lucky fans

0:45 Celebrated MH belated 27th (Korean age 28th) birthday

0:51 (Birthday wishes) MH wished for high ratings on his upcoming movie (GNB) and happiness & blessing for himself & everyone

0:56 MH praised the Hong Kong fans for being very warm & enthusiastic, and that they give out the vibrant of young girls

1:01 (Asked about his impression of Hong Kong ladies) MH said that Hong Kong ladies are all very warm and full of energy

1:10 MH said that Korean ladies are also equally warm; and he continued to elaborate that he has been to many countries and all his fans are very sincere, warm & enthusiastic

1:32 (Asked about the type of girlfriend he likes.) MH said he likes girl who is lively, dainty & cute and better still if she will let him take care of her

1:47 MH hoped to visit Hong Kong again in the near future and also to eat his favourite seafood

1:55 In terms of acting role, there are many characters and different professions which MH has not attempted, he pointed to those in presence like photographer, reporter even security guard, he said he would like to give it a try

2:13 He also expressed his wish to collaborate with Hong Kong movie makers

imageimageimageimage

Here & There

[Loosely translated based on full video clip]

The Hong Kong OSIM event was held at AsiaWorld-Expo on Jun 29, 2014; it was attended by 1,800 fans.

For the opening, Min Ho (MH) greeted everyone in Cantonese and English saying “Hello Everyone, Hello Hong Kong”.

MH sent his regrets for not coming to meet his fans earlier after the completion of “The Heirs”; he talked about Gangnam Blues, PROMIZ project touched briefly on OSIM uDiva & that his mum also loves the chair.

Next, he played games with his fans which included reenactment of Do I perhaps like you scene from “The Heirs”, bursting balloon, feeding fish ball & food to his fans (& vice versa), photography sessions with his fans, giving hugs to his fans.

The event organizer celebrated belated birthday for MH, he responded by saying “Thank you, I love you”.  He spoke about his birthday wishes. (refer to 1st video transcript above)

The event concluded with MH taking group photograph with his fans, he bade them farewell, ending with “I love you, see you next time”.

[Loosely translated based on newspaper articles]

MH has plans to hold concerts after his movie filming and Hong Kong will be one of the destinations. Talking about his favourite music, he said that he likes Big Bang and US R&B singer Babyface.

When asked on how he celebrated his recent birthday, MH said that he only had meal with his family as he was working on that day; while he will not have elaborated celebration he hopes to catch up and celebrate with his close friends later.

Not only does he like Hong Kong seafood, he also likes their milk tea. When challenged by the compere to try the smelly toufu next time he gamely accepted.

He talked about his impression of Hong Kong fans/ladies, quality of his girlfriend and acting roles. (refer to 1st video transcript above)

Although he appeared to be a little fatigue MH was all smiles; he even wittily said that as he was busy with his work so his face was a bit bloated so he asked the photographer to give him the best side view shot.

ShinHye 

Oppa~ pali pali come back, be my Arm Pillow and My Dear

You told the whole world that you would take care of me

kim-soo-hyun-jun-ji-hyun-ko-ah-ra-park-s

and my reward for you…

tumblr_n6mj54wBEF1rm7fruo1_1280.jpg

ctto: all videos & pictures
MinShin Forever ~

Thanks Dear @Mosquito for the translation. :x

"1:32 (Asked about the type of girlfriend he likes.) MH said he likes girl who is lively, dainty & cute and better still if she will let him take care of her"

---> Totally says Park Shin Hye, she's Lively/Outgoing, dainty/pretty and Cute/adorable/sweet. Also since she likes to take care of people she wants someone who can take care of her and that's perhaps her best dear Lee Min Ho oppa? :x :x :x

tumblr_mfaq3kVo741qdcel5o5_250.gif

tumblr_mhq8fzdhSG1qadju9o1_400.gif

tumblr_ml8auasgg21rdeclgo4_500.gif

tumblr_mwfgyoNvu81t22aayo2_500.gif

Guest celestine08

class="content-title" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 26px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; line-height: 1.4em; text-align: center; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Soompi Ideal Type World Cup: Round of 16
http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/30/soompi-ideal-type-world-cup-round-of-16/#.U7KGvfmSzik

Welcome back to round two of the Soompi Ideal Type World Cup! With your votes, we have ruthlessly kicked out four from each group of six, bringing us from 48 girls and 48 guys to just 16 each (16 idols, 16 actors)! You can vote once a day per device for each group. Voting will ends on Friday, July 4 (KST).

PARK SHIN HYE vs Yoon Eun Hye

Soompi-ideal-world-cup-RO-16-girls.jpg

LEE MIN HO vs Lee Kwang Soo

Soompi-ideal-world-cup-RO-16-boys1.jpg

Go to page 4 to vote for PSH

http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/30/soompi-ideal-type-world-cup-round-of-16/4/#.U7KIefmSzik

Round of 16 - Park Shin Hye vs Yoon Eun Hye

park-shin-hye-yoon-eun-hye.jpgPSHvsYEH.png 

Go to page 5 to vote for LMH

http://www.soompi.com/2014/06/30/soompi-ideal-type-world-cup-round-of-16/5/#.U7KJVfmSzik

Round of 16 - Lee Min Ho vs. Lee Kwang Soo

lee-min-ho-lee-kwang-soo.jpgLMHvsLKS.png 

MINOZ FIGHTING!!!

STARLIGHT ANGELS FIGHTING!!!

MINSHINNERS FIGHTING!!!

Guest CarolA1430293873

sorry for my mistakes @pixie0622‌ and @califgirl‌ im very sorry for this promise it would not happen again sorry again i have a little favor from you can you delete my post that you quoted thank you and very sorry if i wrote wrong info about LMH i feel very bad about it , its my first time to join in this kind of forum hope you dont think that im putting him bad situation ,im not tired of saying this word" SORRY " again and again i keep blaiming myself why i write that sorry everyone to be honest with im a very weak person , everytime i say something wrong about other people it will affect me sorry again thanks

Guest CarolA1430293873

sorry for my mistake MinShinners im begging also with my knees to ask for your forgiveness

:(

I am ashamed to post again because i dont want to ruin this thread but i will continue to support minshin till the end as a silent lurker X_X thanks and sorry again gazillion times

MINSHIN's unforgettable and adorable moments:tumblr_n6ml3ls2wn1snkua5o2_400.gif...love the way SH just naturally leans onto MH!

iAhGycJPB2MTV.gif...amazingly sweet to see MH's hands gently sliding down SH's arms (like a BF would do) and how their hands interlock before letting go for the actual take.

tumblr_n0p5tdenBJ1siqvhio3_250.gif....MINSHIN's real life moments and how they cant seem to hide how aware they are of each other here or needing to touch each other too.

tumblr_n6ml3ls2wn1snkua5o5_250.gif...SH just oh so naturally leans on MH's hips in this NG - so sweetly cute.   
MH featured in Lotte Duty Free Magazine for July 2014:1404212446529.jpg

1404212440894.jpg
1404212433609.jpg
1404212431654.jpg
1404212429329.jpg
1404212425411.jpg
1404212423422.jpg
1404212421198.jpg
1404212403894.jpg
1404212397581.jpg

credit as tagged

with the Soompi Ideal World Cup.... i just can't.. MH vs KS? i love them both! ottoke? well, so much for my love for penguins, I'd give up my giraffe.
and gissy... that 3 yo boy..
712420.gif
i want him BAD!!! eeek i sound like a pedo. mianhe! HAHAHAHA

Guest LaDadaista

CarolA said: I found this in a blog Sep 21, 2011 - All About Park Shin Hye(Profile and Photo Gallery). Biodata : .... Hip Hop, R&B. Favorite Artist: Christina Aguilera,Baby Face and Beyonce ... Favorite Music Genre: Hip Hop and R&B LMH answer : he said that he likes Big Bang and US R&B singer Babyface. So BB girl likes Babyface singer since 2011 \:D/ \:D/ What do you think MinShinners :-/

@CarolA it's okay, don't worry too much..  you just need to be careful next time and make sure to always include the source of info to backup your post. Keep supporting MinShin and don't just be a lurker, continue to join the discussion here. :)
@SusanH Welcome Newbie! >:D<We don't have membership application here LOLAll you need is to support MinShin %300 and love them equally, follow soompi rules and you are good to join the spazzing here. :x

Spread MinShin Love!

Please keep voting for Shin Hye at GoA, we only have 19 days left. We can still catch up! Go Go Go!
http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/

Vote as many as you can daily. 
MinShin Fighting!

Keep voting for psh at soompi ideal type world cup. yoon eun hye is catching up her. and please also vote psh at goa as she is back at the 3rd place but anything might happen right. keep faith and dont stop voting. we can do this. we only have 19 days left as the voting sessions closed on 20th july. 
chaiyok!  
http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/

:-*