[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest daniydee

giselle_tw said:
I actually came across this video in vimeo.com/92814439 - Kelly Channel.Then I take it to our @mosquito wonder if she can tell me more about what Shinhye said in this video.Turned out it's about PSH philosophy in life. How she lead her life and manage it. 
As our @mosquito said this video is about SH attitude in life, a very nicely done & touching clip; she talked about her viewers, her life, her success, her parents, her beliefs - you can totally feel her sincerity & truthfulness through these interviews from various occasions overtime; the 2nd half of the clip was dominated by her speech during 2013 SBS best actress award, re-watching it gives me so much feel, and to think that MH was there watching her, encouraging her & supporting her when she gave her speech, it was emotion overflow.
I decided to sub it because the video indeed really nicely done. And I want people to know her more. This video dedicated to MinShinners, SA or Minoz or even better StarNoz :) 
Video full credit to : @小小小五儿

Seems like YT blocking SBS awards content that is why it got block immediately I uploaded it :( But I manage to re-upload the video to Google Drive :) http://forums.soompi.com/discussion/comment/27521722/#Comment_27521722
So happy watching :D

Various FA in Weibo : Thanks to @mosquito for the highlight  

• MH received 2,600 birthday greetings via a Semir activity earlier and they presented the greetings to him during the event (he was not aware b4hand) and he was very touched.
    BTW based on WB fan account, his part in the event has completed, he left the venue about 30 mins ago.
    (based on time when this FA was written)10487226_720087991385159_430108090236638

• In the presscon ( didn't see full details yet) MH said that GNB is 70% complete in terms of shooting.
  • He was asked which of his life stage does he like most, he said it is now, because of your (fans) support, I have become better.
  • He was asked what will he be doing next, he said after his movie, he will be doing another micro drama and asked his fans to look forward to it.
  •  He is really really very sweet to his fans, one particular fan account said that she can tell & FEEL his sincerity and that he sees his fans and fans only, that his eyes are ALL on his fans only, throughout the event.10389069_720090304718261_635165511368509

Thank you so much @giselle_tw‌ for sharing the video. It is so heartfelt. I am so proud of PSH, considering her popularity as a Hallyu star; she is still humble, down to earth, principled and a very good daughter, sister, friend and a respected actress all rolled into one. That look of LMH at the SBS awards says it all (eyes don't lie); how he adores her, how proud he is of her accomplishments and I will add how his love for her is growing deeper :\"> :\"> Even at that time, I believed LMH already considers PSH - "HIS WOMAN". I miss them both so much. Good thing we have this thread, where we can openly share our thoughts, love, support, defend them at times against haters, spazz about every little thing they do and of course our "pervy" thoughts. All is good MinShinners. Just go with the flow. Love is in the air. I always say this in all my posts - that we need to include our OTP in our prayers. We pray for our loved ones right? And we so love them, be it individually or together, right? We are a Family here, even though we are separated by different time zones, dialect, race, age, occupation, etc...MinShin made us ONE. JIKJIN!!!

chinggus, keep voting for psh at GOA. She is currently ranked 1st now. Dont stop voting and let's widen the gap. Fighting!

:)

Kwill asked Yong Jun Hyung of Beast about featuring in Park Shin Hye song.

BrN85zCCYAAQ0Lo.jpg
cr : yongjunna

Omo omo what is this :D Did K Will just investigating YJH :D hahahaha because everybody knows that K Will is Oppa bff. Hahahaha K Will you did good LOL !!! 
Heeeemmm ... she probably will appear in Beast MV eh ?? Awesome :x 

Guest meridian

giselle_tw said:
I actually came across this video in vimeo.com/92814439 - Kelly Channel.Then I take it to our @mosquito wonder if she can tell me more about what Shinhye said in this video.Turned out it's about PSH philosophy in life. How she lead her life and manage it. 
As our @mosquito said this video is about SH attitude in life, a very nicely done & touching clip; she talked about her viewers, her life, her success, her parents, her beliefs - you can totally feel her sincerity & truthfulness through these interviews from various occasions overtime; the 2nd half of the clip was dominated by her speech during 2013 SBS best actress award, re-watching it gives me so much feel, and to think that MH was there watching her, encouraging her & supporting her when she gave her speech, it was emotion overflow.
I decided to sub it because the video indeed really nicely done. And I want people to know her more. This video dedicated to MinShinners, SA or Minoz or even better StarNoz :) 
Here is the Google Drive version :https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B_vvUUYkue9ZaTNzYzMzdjNoNGc/edit?usp=sharing

VIMEO LINK :
vimeo.com/99410232

Video full credit to : @小小小五儿

OMG @meridian your post ! You said you going to post an essay, but never occur in my mind that it will be this awesome ! :D :x It's truly spot on. I'm speechless. I'm not good with words but I'm happy my fellow MinShinners really good at it. Last time @mosquito just blow my mind, now it's you who blow my mind. This ship really bless with good peoples . Dare I say, MinShin are blessed with such a great shipper like us:D :D

@kiklamino‌ - Thank you! ...and I'm still learning the ropes, so to speak :) first time to ship a K-artists/K-couple. Because of this two - LMH & PSH - missing them so much; I started reading FFs too :D:D and i would like to acknowledge them right now: @pattituazon‌ - OMG! Your FFs are so believable (are you part of uri Couple's inner circle? ;) @kit_kat‌ - OMG again....your FFs makes me blush :P and i am already married?? Aigoo! And last but not the least... @jaseypark‌ being the youngest (correct me if im wrong) among our talented FF writers; 3x thumbs up for you. Ur still a student right? And you can still find the time to write. That's great time management. All said, i tip my hat off to all 3 of you chingus. :x ....about the emoticons, i'm not sure if i'm picking the right ones, they are too small for my not so perfect eyes to see :))

@meridian ^:)^ =D> \m/ Amazing post sis, I really love it! :x

Again they are perfect match for each other, they are beautiful together and individually. I'm in love with them as a couple and as an individuals. Both extra ordinary person with kind personalities. That's why there are so many Minoz, StarLight Angels and MinShinners that love and keep supporting them.

Yes I agree, as MinShinners we have triple the happiness and fun.

100%Min Ho + 100%Shin hye + 100%MinShin = 300% happy MinShinners!

MinShin JikJin! :x

Spread MinShin Love!

Anyway, keep voting for Shin Hye at Goa and MinShin at the Soompi tournament poll.

http://nvshen.ddyule.cn/

@meridian...thank you! You speak my mind regarding them. Exactly in my thoughts lately that I'm having a hard time gathering all what I want to say. You quoted..."I BELIEVE THAT NOT ONLY LOVE BUT ALSO RESPECT, PRIDE, AND TRUST THAT THESE TWO SHARE..." - I believe this and that exactly what they have now and that's why we can feel and see it in their faces and action. Thank you for pointing this out. As I'm the opposite of you before I joined our thread ...70% - Shin and 30% - Min... But now 150% Shin and 150% - Min = 300% Minshiner And for that, THANKS TO ALL OF YOU again and again who shared your thoughts, pics, videos etc., for all of us to love, adore and enjoy our beautiful couple.

Guest twinky1

you can vote many times for shin hye @ goddess of asia contest.I mean not only once in every 30 minutes,but many times as you wish.First you vote her.then disconnect internet connection and connect to internet again.then vote again.In this manner you can vote many times.I am not quite sure whether you already know this;)

Before I forget, I will also acknowledge the following - the Immortals, the Legends and the Superstars of this thread (won't name names coz i might miss one and that's not fair). All of you will not be in your category if not for all the hard work, dedication, passion, commitment, time, love, etc. you have for uri couple. Before I joined this thread im Shin-75% and Min-25% (being a woman i always root for my own kind) :) but i agree with @meridian‌ - 100%Min + 100%Shin + 100%MinShin = 300%REALMinShinner :x

@giselle_tw chingu, enlighten me... Who is K Will? 
@meridien awesommmmeee! Love seeing stories from where MINSHINners are coming from!
@minshinie i think he is lurking here chingu.... His answer to the interviews nowadays are excerpts of some discussions here...bet he got that rolling in the bed here too! Hihihihi
MISSING MINSHIN.....TOGETHER.....SINCERELY!