[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

i2r0it.gif
Look at his face after PSH's laughter. Am I the only one who thinks he looked affected?
e6p2du.gif

And this is the hand-wipe action before reaching out to hold her hand.
Thank you all for reading my long post earlier. Thanks to @ravairie, @chelsea814 & @KymberleeD for commenting and quoting.
For you guys I created some gifs to enhance the reading experience. LOL! The things I do for MinShin and MinShinners. My first attempt at gif. Hopefully it backed my statement.  

I don't know if this has been uploaded before...
In January 2014, Jung Il Woo and Jang Geun Suk attended a party held by a photographer and are BFFs of LMH and PSH respectively....but when BFFs of each other can hang out together without feeling awkward, there must be a bridge that links them together. Weeee~~~ ;;)
2zsmgy8.jpg

34diqkm.jpg

The "Linkers"
2lad74y.jpg
My Favourite Pic of PSH & LMH which I am guilty of editing. 
:D

piecesofrainbow said: I don't know if this has been uploaded before...
In January 2014, Jung Il Woo and Jang Geun Suk attended a party held by a photographer and are BFFs of LMH and PSH respectively....but when BFFs of each other can hang out together without feeling awkward, there must be a bridge that links them together. Weeee~~~ ;;)

The "Linkers"

My Favourite Pic of PSH & LMH which I am guilty of editing. 
:D

@piecesofrainbow That is one awesome post you have up there  =D> =D> As I told my fellow minshinners before, you wrote that long essay with heart :x 
MinShin so proud of you :)
j36.gif

And about this scene :
i2r0it.gif
I feel the same like you. He clearly put his heart when he said his line, but our dear SH might just too giddy hearing that kinda words from the guy that she had crush on :D. She could not contained her laugh. 

Minho definitely caught off guard, lol :)) he did not expect she will laugh. Based on my POV, To him, it's like he himself is confessing not Kim Tan. Remember he kept saying that he wish to say that lines to the girl he like, but he worry the girl will laugh at him. Kekekeke ... you know he refer to the above situation :D  

Throwback Thursday 
Look how he react when SH being question about the kiss scene.
He worry SH not gonna like that question. He know that SH really a private person. 
tumblr_n0ib6eZ5zp1siqvhio1_250.gif tumblr_n0ib6eZ5zp1siqvhio2_250.gif

Look how relief he was seeing her all smiling when answering LHJ question. 
tumblr_n0ib6eZ5zp1siqvhio3_250.gif tumblr_n0ib6eZ5zp1siqvhio4_250.gif
tumblr_n0ib6eZ5zp1siqvhio5_250.gif tumblr_n0ib6eZ5zp1siqvhio6_250.gif

Guest eunnij09

@piecesofrainbow
Chingu, you rock. Seriously. Thank you for that awesome post!
@giselle_tw: you too. that post just made me squeal at my laptop. First time I've seen it for some reason. It's funny how LMH cannot even look up and instead staring down, maybe at the floor. A bit shy, perhaps? :)
MISHINNERS keep on being amazing! Because you all are!

Hulloo Minshiners.. :)

I got this from Minshin Shippers - Lee Min Ho & Park Shin Hye FB

I love to see the way His giggling when her name being mention by the audience ;)) ;))
by the way.. can anyone tell me what are they talking about in that interview??
i wish i can understand Korean Lang :-S :((

re7n said: Hulloo Minshiners.. :)

I love to see the way His giggling when her name being mention by the audience ;)) ;))

Did anyone post these pics already?so many photographers, it's like she's the center of attraction. no wonder all her facial expressions were captured  that day and even her sneezing. and look at the fanboys below. Good thing she has that checkered blanket. LMH will not like it if he sees this pic without that blanket.haha!Bq5a4sdCEAEEOKA.jpg:large
Bq5a53FCcAIHMK4.jpg:large
credit as tagged

chelsea814 said: re7n said: Hulloo Minshiners.. :)