[OFFICIAL] ♔ MinShin (Lee Min Ho ❤ Park Shin Hye) ♔ - Thread 2

mi7chimes

Guest meridian

Lee Min Ho oppa~

Happy 28th Birthday to you!

I won't wish you happiness, because I know you must have happiness overload now :-))

So instead, I wish that your current overload of happiness, in life and LOVE, will be with you forever.

Be successful, be joyful, be famous, be healthy, be wealthy, and beloved.

:x

Guest SabrinaD

Happy Birthday to Minho Oppa. Our Baby Boy :)tumblr_n7d49ejxJl1tx7ds3o2_r2_250.gif tumblr_n7d49ejxJl1tx7ds3o4_r1_250.giftumblr_n7d49ejxJl1tx7ds3o1_250.gif tumblr_n7d49ejxJl1tx7ds3o3_r1_250.gifI wish you and Shinhye stay together forever.:x
credit : lmh-therapy.tumblr.com

Happy Birthday to Lee Min Ho oppa! :x I wish you a lifetime filled with happiness, love, joy, and success in everything. Hopefully you & Shin Hye end up together in the end. But whatever happens, I will still support both of you individually. Stay as your handsome, humble, dorky and genuine self your fans love you for. happy 28th birthday. :x :)

it's 0:05 in my place and already 22 june... <:-P

Happy B.Day Lee Min Ho ... May all your wishes come true.. 
Wishing you a boundless and mesmerizing love life with the one you love, healthy and happy life,  luck, success and all the best...
<:-P

Guest itybittykitty

@LaDadaista ....thank you for giving us a gift for baby boy's 28th year!!!!

btw this gif is cute!!

tumblr_n7ifnbXSjr1tsvx77o1_500.gif

Guest itybittykitty

MMEDH said: DVD release in Japan DVD BOX1 2014 9/3 BOX2 2014 10/2 With Private video & Special Bonus??? woooooow

the Japanese version hope there is a lot of new scenes for them

Happy birthday to our handsome, sweet, talented baby boy! May you have many other happy years filled with health, success and love!

I am so happy that I got to know you, that I got to fall in love with you and your cheeky smile, you sincere eyes, your piercing looks that melt hearts, your sense of humor, your lovely cute lip pout but most of all with your beautiful soul!

71f244a3b88511ff6373c31449bd6e9e.jpg

f8a82c4315933361b9ee3887a523369f.jpg

0b7818f1082ccc4a65fc87f1538d9d43.jpg

72ed9deab2e9ce3c692ab469f058a168.jpg

Guest shewoonmoon

HAPPY 28TH BIRTHDAY LEE MIN HOhave a wonderful birthday filled with lots of love 
tumblr_mxonxvN1pk1siqvhio1_250.giftumblr_mxonxvN1pk1siqvhio4_250.giftumblr_n792c77bfI1siqvhio1_500.gif

credit : http://the-inheritors.tumblr.com/

Guest eppas05

These two makes my day. Love to lurk and read postings, photos, gifs and video of uri MinShin. Thanks all my chingus here. Happy 28th Birthday MinHo and my your dreams come true!!! PJlR79W.jpg Wow! Look how many fanboys went to see uri ShinHye imagejpg1_zps413e7726.jpg Uri ShinHye is so gorgeous here! Love this <3 LMH-Heirs3.png Uri MinHo lucky.... <:-P Thank you for the owner(s) of these photos!!!

Dearest Ladies ,
I take this opportunity to wish our other 1st half MinShin,
Happy Blessed birthday Lee Min Ho.
Many many happy returns of the day,
May God bless you with abundance and showers you with blessing,
May you be brave facing the rough critics and stand firm in you decision ,

May your 2nd half be with you, stand next to you  always...

Love both of you MinShin and My prayers always for you...
to all .MinShinners.....
God bless you all...be strong and with God nothing is impossible..Ultah%2BLee%2BMin%2BHo.jpg

he is here with the cake to share with all of us MinShinners...

HAPPY 28 th BIRTHDAY

[-O< [-O< [-O< 
<:-P <:-P <:-P
yours truly,
Jennifer Santos :x

Guest eunnij09

Dear Min Ho,

Just as you always wish happiness for everyone, well today we wish all the happiness in the world for you.

Happy 28th Birthday! May you a blessed life ahead.

:)