♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

From TaeHwan (Oh Soo Hyun's brother) Instagram ...Poor him... We were busy arguing whether our ship will sail or sink.. What about him??? :-S :-? :-?? Has anyone ever thought what will happen to him after this? :))

그래서.... 먹었다......ㅎ
Trans: So...I ate hhh~

10514110_482480358554858_1078399825_n.jp
cre: taehwan_k instagram

" @kaiskloset 

Quack hugs to all quackers and lurkers who loves hoonhyun!

We only have a week left. And it will be our final episode/s.

How to be able to survive the  week of waiting??? "
Open: 

kaiskloset said:

Quack hugs to all quackers and lurkers who loves hoonhyun!

We only have a week left. And it will be our final episode/s.

How to be able to survive the  week of waiting???

why not we make our unified love for uri Quacks be shared once again, within our shipmates, quackmates, and even lurkers and thread viewers.

Im suggesting we make this week

*a week of Quack fun

*walk down memory lane

*share our laughter once again

be one in our love for Park Hoon and Oh Soo Hyun.

That way, we will be able to cope up with withdrawal syndromes and emotional limbo once our beloved drama quacks finally said “안녕 (annyeong)”. 

=======================

So quackers, lets start our spazzfest for uri Quacks by

1.      Using hashtag #thank you hoonhyun 

Or  2.  trending topic style by sharing  your

# best quack scene....

# funniest quack scene.....

# sweetest quack scene.....

# best quack episode …

# most memorable quack episode…

# quack scene that hit me the most…

# quack scene that made me cried the most........

# quack scene that made me angry the most…

=======================

we will summarize all our personal best scenes posted 

and make  our own fun fun fun quack awards next week

soo… what do you say Quackers???

I just watched ep 18 with sub! Some considerations: 1. Jae Hee is sacrificing all for Hoon but maybe there's another reason that we don't know yet! Her anger for father's death is real but not such important! What if she has a terminal desease and she want hide it? Maybe seems silly but could be real! 2. JJ has not mercy! For his revenge he sacrified all and used Hyun! He's aware that Hyun's feelings for Hoon are real, not just superficial! 3. I think that Director Oh will die soon and JJ will leave for America! 4. I think that there will be a time jump! Maybe 2 years and Hoon and Hyun will be the endgame!

Guest kimsontoya

@lolly84

A time jump is really necessary to give all the characters the time to breath and settle all their feelings.  Jae Hee has to go.  At this point of the story, she's becoming one of those very annoying characters who keep on changing what she really wants.  If she is a spy, then she should stand by that role. If she is Hoon's lover, then she should stand by Hoon's side no matter what will happen. But, everything she does now are pretty annoying.
:-q   She has to go.
:-h

I don't know whether it's just my delulu mind or if it is really scripted that way but if you realized Hoon isn't so disturbed by the fact that JH dumped him, i mean if it was in the past he would prolly do more to get her back but this time he didn't even put a fight. What I meant was in the past he was pretty persistent but now,you can actually see his persistence have shifted more towards Soohyun, he was persistent to reconcile with Hyun. I think we can see that Hoon is slowly letting go of JH unconciously of course. Correct me if i'm wrong, it could just be delulu mind or or i'm just selecting certain information to justify my beliefs. :-S

Guest JessicaD1430293883

pandalover1 said: I don't know whether it's just my delulu mind or if it is really scripted that way but if you realized Hoon isn't so disturbed by the fact that JH dumped him, i mean if it was in the past he would prolly do more to get her back but this time he didn't even put a fight. What I meant was in the past he was pretty persistent but now,you can actually see his persistence have shifted more towards Soohyun, he was persistent to reconcile with Hyun. I think we can see that Hoon is slowly letting go of JH unconciously of course. Correct me if i'm wrong, it could just be delulu mind or or i'm just selecting certain information to justify my beliefs. :-S

Guest JessicaD1430293883

Love this scene between Casanova and his sister !

Jae Joon eyes goes wide open!And that shoes must be made from 100% rubber.It bounce really high!

=))

kimsontoya said: @lolly84

A time jump is really necessary to give all the characters the time to breath and settle all their feelings.  Jae Hee has to go.  At this point of the story, she's becoming one of those very annoying characters who keep on changing what she really wants.  If she is a spy, then she should stand by that role. If she is Hoon's lover, then she should stand by Hoon's side no matter what will happen. But, everything she does now are pretty annoying.

Guest JessicaD1430293883

pandalover1 said: kimsontoya said: @lolly84

Guest JessicaD1430293883

When Hoon says to Jae Hee :" No, it's not of guilt." He seems lost and like he is more trying to convincing himself and she knows that.

:D

And I think everytime Agent Cha threathened him to kill Jae Hee if he doesn't listen to him. Park Hoon had no choice to save her or else her father's death will be in vain and Hoon will feel more guilty for killing him if his daughter die.

:)>-

Guest JessicaD1430293883

pandalover1 said: JessicaD said:

When Hoon says to Jae Hee :" No, it's not of guilt." He seems lost and like he is more trying to convincing himself and she knows that.

:D

Guest JessicaD1430293883

One more thing :

Also I think everytime Agent Cha threathened him to kill Jae Hee if he doesn't listen to him. Park Hoon had no choice to save her or else her father's death will be in vain and Hoon will feel more guilty for killing him if his daughter die.

What do you think ???

:)>-

@JessicaD at this point, it kinda looks like guilt more than love. Based on his reactions.. If he really reallly really love her, like i mentioned earlier, he would be persistent about it. The scene with JH when she cut him off and walked away, he didn't even chase after her oh yes the last scene when she said that she's sure that they won't be together. It looked like he just gave up, learned helplessness ,like he couldn't do anything to change the situation, he couldn't change her mind.

Guest JessicaD1430293883

pandalover1 said: @JessicaD at this point, it kinda looks like guilt more than love. Based on his reactions.. If he really reallly really love her, like i mentioned earlier, he would be persistent about it. The last scene with JH when she cut him off and walked away, he didn't even chase after her.

Archived