♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ArdellaY

we really sinking chingu :'( :'( :'( i hopu hyun can find her happiness but please not with jaejoon :'( leave uri quack alone :'(

Guest ArdellaY

bye hoon bye doctor stranger. please leave our princess quack alone :'( i think i'll never watch the final episode of this drama :D like replay 1994 when i know chilbong wasn't the endgame. i never watch it :D why uri quack being 2nd chilbong why :'(

Our ship has sunk.. and I'm going to say goodbye to this drama. Well, I'll move on to other drama.. nice to meet you all... No need to be sad, it's only drama btw. Hope LJS and KSR will have project together in the future.. and hope to see you again in the other thread. Bye guys. It so much fun in this 2 months. :)

Yeah... I never regret to watch this drama because of you guys. I have so much fun with all quacker. I want to give you all Hug. I love you guys.
Hope there will be KSR and LJS in the future drama as main couple. And that time we will meet again here and sing happily. Thank you guys for this beautiful moment. thank you so much.

Guest chinky00

sobs..sobs..sobs :(( bye bye chingus  :(( i wont watch the last 2 episodes of this drama,while reading the recaps for ep 18 i already lost my interest for the drama (i should have done that in the early episodes) its really nice talking to you in this thread i hope we'll meet again in a new thread chingus :) but im happy to see soohyun as the queen of myungwoo and she is really an empowered and amazing woman fighting kang sora!

Guest TrangB

so, haha, seem like tomorrow not many people are going to watch it. too bad. i'm sorry KS and LJS that i cannot see you guys and support u in the last ep. too bad. but that picture, i'm still curious about that picture you said that might be in the last epbut ep 19 proves me that this is not worthy. too bad

Guest zidge22

i will be waiting for the Doctor Stranger movie, if they will modify it, then Hoon will end up with Hyun~
i'm dropping this drama too.. kekeke! i will wait for Sora's new project. i think i read a news about it a few days ago~i will miss everyone here!
quack hugs~

Guest ArdellaY

but thanks doctor stranger :) you make me love kang sora even more :') i hope kang sora will have great role with super handsome lead male and awesome drama in her next project.

I'm done...and so you are...no! we aren't going miss one another!We are forever here like our couple is! Sorry for not being here,I haven't watched the episodes yet so I can't say anything,I am in a friend's house because mine(comp.) isn't working.However,Thank You Everyone for shipping this awesome couple!  :x

Guest kdramafeed

Biggest bulls*** i have ever seen....this whole drama makes no sense at all.....all these scenes for nothing....are you kiddin me pd ??? Do they even know what they do i mean srsly....18 episodes its all about hoonhyun....and the last two episodes you show us their "real" love....first live my a**........what the f**** is wrong with them....have they even think about it how senseless this story is.....what a big plot twist!!! The pm needs the surgery and the president is working with hoon and jae hee...wowww....thats it?? Thats the whole story..... i bet tommorow mr.cha will kidnapp jae hee...and hoon will save her...wowww how surprising -.-.....i wont watch the last episode....bulls*****

if it continues like this......i feel very deceived and feel like we have been trolled since the very beginning to the highest level  hahahaha
i am looking forward to ep 20 though still  :D

Archived