♥Quack Couple♥Park Hoon(Lee Jong Suk) & Oh Soo Hyun(Kang So Ra)♥(Sora mentions LeeJong Suk-p385)

SongMira

• Replies 8.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finally, I watched episode 18 with subs. Compared to how events seemed to drag along in earlier episoded, now it's like a high speed jet - I felt like my head was spinning at the pace.
I have to agree that Hoon was not really trying all that hard to hold onto Jae Hee. He denied that he was trying to stay by her side out of guilt, but it lacked conviction, even more so because he did not follow that denial with any declarations of love. During those scenes they had, I was thinking how he was totally unlike the Hoon we saw at the beginning of the show when he was looking for Jae Hee and when he was trying to make Seung Hee admit that she was Jae Hee - he was passionate to the brink of obsession and irrationality. 
Now there's such a distance between them - he does not even try to reach out and touch her. Considering that Hoon is like the king of skinship, that's very telling. They were just two innocent kids back then in NK, but now they're grown ups who have been apart for years and have experienced a lot of things that changed and shaped who they are during their time apart. Hoon will have to accept at some point that he cannot turn back time and relive the past - what he and Jae Hee had once is gone now. They still care for each other enough to want to see the other safe and happy, but they won't be safe and happy if they stay together. Jae Hee knows this and now Hoon has to realize and accept this too.
Jae Joon.... so frustrated with this character in this episode! Aaaargh!  X(
Soo Hyun is suffering so much because of him. :( She is just too kind hearted. She did not even get angry at JJ for using her, but immediately forgave and tried to convince her father to apologize to him. But that ahjusshi is just too stubborn and prideful - as they say, pride comes first before the fall.
Really, I think uri Hyun is a saint or something - I would have kicked JJ in the shins and told him not to shame his father's memory because he is becoming exactly the type of man which caused his family tragedy. He does not even recognize that while taking his revenge he will turn into a man who is just as despicable in his actions and stupid stubborness as Director Oh. 
Even if Hoon does not really return Soo Hyun's feelings at this point, he seems to be the only character that genuinely cares for her well-being and does not want to see her get hurt.

#QUACKMOMENT NO.1 AND MY FIRST FROM MY TOP LIST~

20140622_seoulbeats_doctorstranger3_kang

This is my favorite moment when they shared one bed. I dont know what word to say for this scene. This scene shows the sexual tension about them adn eheem~, i love them in this bed. Bedscene from my OTP in the earlier episode. :D

#QUACKMOMENT NO 2 SLAPPING SCENE FROM QUACK !!!! :)) :))

mevkcg.jpg

this is my reason why i ship them so hard. Their chemistry is beyond expectation. Beside, from the first this drama aired, i ship both of them without knowing our ship is too much having a shaky time or maybe almost sinking. :((

Guest aya52893

JH has Hoon's kiss on the lips but Hyun is the one touching the most precious and private part of his body in a violent way (

;)

) ), so Hyun won, hurra

:)

)

Hahahaha =))

Agreeeeee! Manseee! Manseeee! Manseee! Hoooray! Hahaha =))

Guest crazyshadowhunter

Guys, I feel so happy because of all the theories that you are giving, I just feel way more hopeful now!! I was like "Oh no! What is gonna happen?" :(( But then, I visited the thread and my mood just lit up from all your theories and your flashbacks to other scenes... I'm sorry that I don't have theories like yours, but I support this couple with all my heart! :x  Thanks guys for everything, and when the drama ends I will miss you all a lot!!

Guest k_craze

# most memorable quack episode…
Of course, the kick that Soohyun gave Park Hoon.  I was LOL at that scene.
They are so fun to watch, I find that both Soohyun and Park Hoon interaction is the saving grace of the drama. 

Guest elnh20

heylody said: After watching episode 18, I realized that we had no news of agent Cha. Oo

he is in Japan waiting for JH with their children :D :D

Guest k_craze

# quack scene that made me cried the most........
The scene where Park Hoon did the surgery on Soohyun's mother.  I love the little actions that both actors put in.  As @JessicaD mentioned, good actors are the ones with thousand faces, in fact not just their faces, their every movement and gesture should act too.   
When Soohyun looked around when she was griefing, and when Park Hoon offered her the hug.  And how she finally grabbed his back like her life depends on it.  Little things like that moved audience. And I was crying and got reprimanded by my husband for being a loonloon who cried over a drama. 
After that hug, they seem connected in a way that no one can infiltrate.

Guest k_craze

Borrowing from @sandjhtumblr_n81oy9ghY01tsrfhco2_250.gif

I thought Korea is a country that has conservative values.  This can be considered molestation unless both parties do not mind.   His elbow is touching her breasts (my teukso shipping mind is trying not to go berserk) and he always can't keep his hands to himself whenever he sees Soohyun. She only touched his cheeks (slapped) and his crown jewels (kicked) but how many times he backhugged her, touched her hands, hugged her, touched her head with the lame excuse of giving her a head massage. Chased after her when she ignored him.   Seriously, if he is not interested then he is a player. 

k_craze said: Borrowing from @sandjh
I thought Korea is a country that has conservative values.  This can be considered molestation unless both parties do not mind.   His elbow is touching her breasts (my teukso shipping mind is trying not to go berserk) and he always can't keep his hands to himself whenever he sees Soohyun. She only touched his cheeks (slapped) and his crown jewels (kicked) but how many times he backhugged her, touched her hands, hugged her, touched her head with the lame excuse of giving her a head massage. Chased after her when she ignored him.   Seriously, if he is not interested then he is a player. 

angels_natdylax05 said: k_craze said: Borrowing from @sandjh

Guest k_craze

@angels_natdylax05 @ruzikie   Ande!   I only allowed Park Hoon to date Oh Soohyun not Lee Jong Suk dating Kang Sora.  Indeed their names are so similar that once I wrote PJS instead of LJS   cause my mind is all about PJS's coming back for Sora shi :)

Archived