❤ WonKyo ❤ SimKung ❤ Kang Dong Won & Song Hye Kyo ❤

Admin

@rubylia: hi chingu, long time no see ;)). I just read the post now, actually what makes I laugh out loud is the comment below the article

isn't this extremely obvious? pretty sure the microphone means she's dating an idol, and the sun indicates one of exo's light powers or whatever, which basically means she's dating all of exo-K since there are 6 music notes next to the microphone. also, she's without a doubt describing one of her dates: rice eating, carving pumpkins, dancing with all of your oppars, then wearing pretty dresses to the movies just to rub it in everyone's faces! what a fox

=)))), what kind of detective sense =)))

Some celebs have a hobby called "lovestagram", not all the speculation from netizen is clueless, some proves it true after a dating scandal breaks out. Anyway, in this case, I think it's just a coincidence when playing with words, also I don't know who she is so better to give it an ignore :))

Creating a rumor is not hard, I think only with the DW's special thanks to in Kundo credit, we here could do with a much better dating rumor LOL =)))

And chingu, please also notice that netizen don't put SHK's name for no reason, their dating rumor has been spread for quite a long time ago, not recently, everytime you search KDW, the next name comes after his name is his "good friend"'s name. Now I'm just confused with so many things  

@twtwb: thanks for asking. Actually I didn't say that they broke up, they have never come to public that they are dating, so we have no reason to say that they break up just because they are not in the same agency. What I mean is that if they date in secret and also break up in secret, then I'd feel very upset because for a shipper, it's still better to know that they did officially date for real, not a speculation.

DW's contract with UAA ends this November, but I heard that he left before that, have no clue what agency he will sign with afterwards, I myself want him to establish an agency himself & later then his "good friend" will join with him, haha :))

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree with @lynksimkung better hearing they broke up after officially dated than hearing  they 'broke up' because of speculation (never announced the dating). 

Oh pls wonnie, propose her (hk) soon and u ll save and can protect her ever since. She s got too much bashing from haters, so pls save her. I beg you, sincerely.

There I can smell some hints leading to a hypothesis that you re close to her as a special one. 

WONNIE, if u read this, I beg you, date her secretly and tie the knot soon, and announce the world that both of you officially leave the entertainment world and are goin to live normally. Wonnie, you have materials to be a good husband and a father of your wife and children to be. I know that you soeak English too, pls read this. You ve got to save a life of a woman you like/love, your good friend (Hyekyo). Both of you are now in the age of marriage time, so pls decide. A career is a short-term achievement, while marriage is a long-term one. 

Why I decide to jump from my other ship to this ship? This is all because your findings, SDA, you successfully convince me to aboard this ship. 

1. Not only because they tend to wear the lookalike fashion, but they wear in some occasions special 'couple accessories'

2. That birthday cake, a photo deleted by kyo. It s very suspicious, why 3 figures : hk,dw, mp suspected

3. A scene in MPL when HK as mira put her left hand in a 'almost restricted area' around 'dae soo' abdominal part. She is that close. 

Happy simkuing, chinggus. 

I hate these kinds of rumor, especially when it comes out after KDW leaves UAE, what is suspicious is that Jung Yo Mi is friends with Yoo Ah in so I see the connection there, Im really hoping that KDW sets up his own company and thats the real reason he left UAE. lately why does these stupid rumors come out about him? 

anyeong chingu @lynksimkung...yup long time no see.. i miss our golden era...  :D

i saw kyo stylist Instagram (also one of kyo's closest friend)  and she was posted and promoted DW new movie..

so i think they are still having a good relationship (bestfriend or boyfriend relationship..hehe) even after DW left UAA 

can't wait to see KDW's new movie.. (especially thank's to part  :phew:)

To be honest, I am a bit worried with wonkyo relationship. I was reading an interview (2014) that HK wanted to have CTH as her partner in a more mature role, unlike they did in My girl and I. Then, she mentioned that DW is such kind of a sophisticated guy, while IS is a tough guy. What this means? Oh my .....Dont make my heart beats so fast. And, his coming love interest in A violent prosecutor just like what @gitakawaii said, wow...it was said that ...till the power of love .... sigh**

To be honest, I am a bit worried with wonkyo relationship. I was reading an interview (2014) that HK wanted to have CTH as her partner in a more mature role, unlike they did in My girl and I. Then, she mentioned that DW is such kind of a sophisticated guy, while IS is a tough guy. What this means? Oh my .....Dont make my heart beats so fast. And, his coming love interest in A violent prosecutor just like what @gitakawaii said, wow...it was said that ...till the power of love .... sigh**

if you follow CTH, he is someone who is like a mentor/brother to SHG, and plus he is married with 3 kids now. (TBH Cha Taehyun knows a lot of people and has a lot of friends, he's a really good guy and he takes good care of his friends) I think SHG just wants to work with CTH again but in a more mature role because when they did "My girl and I" they were High school students.

It is good that KDW character has a love line in his new movie. He must have realized that it is boring to keep playing character without any love line except when he plays with Kyo. :P In most cases, I myself find it boring if a drama or a movie does not have a love line.

Anyway, trust me again (sorry if I am asking for too much of your trust, which just means that I am kind confident when I say this), regardless of his love line in his new movie, it will be nothing to be compared to the amazing chemistry that he has with Kyo in "Love for sale" and it cannot compared to the "warmth" and "family-like feeling" that he created with Kyo in "My Brilliant Life". :D

It is good that KDW character has a love line in his new movie. He must have realized that it is boring to keep playing character without any love line except when he plays with Kyo. :P In most cases, I myself find it boring if a drama or a movie does not have a love line.

Anyway, trust me again (sorry if I am asking for too much of your trust, which just means that I am kind confident when I say this), regardless of his love line in his new movie, it will be nothing to be compared to the amazing chemistry that he has with Kyo in "Love for sale" and it cannot compared to the "warmth" and "family-like feeling" that he created with Kyo in "My Brilliant Life". :D

this so much! I never expected both SHG and KDW to play that kind of role, maybe KDW (minus the love scene) but definitely not SHG. I honestly believe when she took on that role she wanted to challenge herself and this might just be my opinion but I think she was already single when she accepted the role in "Love for Sale"

Hi everyone, 
I was kinda sad these days since I couldnt see WonKyo anymore. :(There are not a lot of updates in this thread like it used to. 
So to bring some joys to this thread, I'll tell you some secret stories :DI have some Korean friends since I study in America and all of them have known something about our WonKyo. 
Because Mod might be angry (things about the other man), so I cannot tell some stories before Wonnie and Kyo filmed together in Camellia, but my friends told me Wonnie felt for Kyo first. They kept in touch when Wonnie was in military service and they might have dated already. Because in January 2013 (Wonnie discharged from military service in November 2012), Ms. Park went to Paris with him and they looked so close though. If Wonnie and Ms. Park havent known each other before, they would not look comfortable with each other, so she must have talked or worked with him for a while. Kyo was very busy because of filming in China, so Ms. Park took care of him and followed Wonnie to Kundo stage greetings. 
I remember Wonnie and Kyo were filming MPL together around in January or February. On January 18th 2014, Ms. Park posted a photo of a birthday cake with "HPBD Gang Dong Won" words on it. They might celebrate his birthday together. =)) 
My friends also said both of them considered to join UAA; however, they could not join in at the same time (rumor, scandal, etc...). So on November 2nd, 2012, Kyo announced her sign with UAA, and Wonnie joined in April 2013. But still, Ms. Park followed Wonnie, who didnt join the company at that time, more than she followed Kyo. I guess because Kyo was filming TWTWB so she didnt need a lot of help from Ms. Park, and Wonnie was preparing for his comeback, Ms. Park chose to take care of Wonnie. 
Even though they are adults already, they still show their love by wearing couple things (teenage lovers) :)) . The cap cesc shared on page 49 is very interesting. I think they share it with each other. =))) About the Paris photoshoot, I cannot deny those are for film promotions, but the picture that they were caught being together in Paris was kinda weird to me. They were wearing the couple sweaters. I waited until September to see if they were wearing those sweaters in their photos, but nope. Those sweaters could not be chosen by their stylist, because they were casual. I think they are very busy that they dont have time to each other, they express to each other their love by agreeing to wear same clothing patterns. On some greeting stages, when they wore same clothing colors or patterns, I felt so happy. Hehe! They can make an excuse like our stylist chose our outfits, not we did; still, i dont think the stylist would be that powerful. If the actor doesnt like to wear it, he or she will not wear it. :> 
About Kundo special thanks, well my conclusion is they are definitely dating. My friends told me in their Korean culture, people usually give thanks to their lovers after giving thanks to their parents. Jung Kyung Ho once couldnt control himself during an interview. He told the reporter that he wanted to give thanks to Soo Young (SNSD). Everyone started to wonder what happened between those two. Then, they denied their dating but now they are dating. ;;)  Back to our topic, my friends were 100% sure that our Wonnie put her name on the special thanks. And of course Kundo cast knew it. 
I watched KBS Entertainment Weekly and wondered why everyone laughed when Ha Jung Woo wanted to ask a question right after Ma Dong Seok told the MC that he wanted to date Wonnie if Dong Seok was a girl because Wonnie was a dream guy. I asked my friend because it might be a funny thing to Korean. They told me they didnt understand as well. Wonnie even covered his face because he was flushed. Ha Jung Woo kept asking, "So Wonnie was a type of lover or marriage?" Everything is about marriage, guys. They must have known something, so they teased WonKyo of marriage, blah blah... Of course, if they are dating, Wonnie would text her or call her whenever Wonnie took a rest during Kundo filming. :x Kyo once mentioned that she wanted to act in a movie like Kundo, because she would have a chance to meet a lot of talented actors. Well, the circle is like this: Kundo and Kyo, Kyo and Kundo. I dont know but if they actually get married, Kundo cast must be invited. So cute though. :D
Like I said, giving thanks is a culture, so Wonnie didnt think there would be some fans watching his Kundo until the end and seeing Kyo's name. :D Wonnie once gave thanks to Kyo during an interview too. Like I want to thank the female actress who helped me to film MPL. 
Like giving thanks, apology is one of Korean cultures too. Of course Kyo felt guilty because this year is the year Wonnie's comeback after 4 years. She apologized him in public because people would not question anything. At first, not to make the scandal worse, they both agreed to say the same things: do not share same interests, blah blah blah :(( However, after few days, Wonnie suddenly told the reporter that he hoped everyone would support and forgive Kyo because she worked hard and didnt smile these days. Ok, they texted each other or even came to each other's house to relieve their sadness (thats why Wonnie knew Kyo couldnt smile). I guess Wonnie could not bear others' criticism towards Kyo anymore, so he decided to speak up. If they overcome this challenging time, I guess they would so reliable on each other. <3 
Lastly, the video clip of the VIP Premier when Dong Won reached Kyo and asked her something. Kyo pointed to the audiences and told him something. Of course I couldnt hear or understand anything, but my friends, they are Koreans, they could guess by looking at their mouths. :D hehe. They said he might ask Kyo how they would meet after the film ended or something. Then Kyo told him HER MOM would stay back and would meet them in the room...(this part is hard so i'm not sure). When Wonnie pointed something to Kyo, my friends told me he might point where their families were seating because he thought Kyo didnt see them. However, she already knew where they seated because she pointed them when Wonnie was greeting the audiences.. Those are just my friends' guess. (I am not 100% sure.) However, before MPL came out, Wonnie said he wished his parents could come and watched it. Recently, Kyo said her mom came and watched it. Great!
It's logical when people say if they are a couple, they are not going to film together in a movie and avoid each other in public. For me, this strategy might lead to a lot of consequences: they are too far away from each other => easy to break up. Because Kyo is busy in China, Wonnie could not do anything but grab all opportunities as many as he could. He wanted to film with Kyo. Of course the interesting script of MPL is another reason. If I am not wrong, Wonnie is super awesome. He wants to keep their relationship desperately. :D Just like Yang Mi and Hawick Lau, they grabbed all opportunities to be together in their same projects.
I dont know why but I always imagine Kyo comes to Wonnie's house and eats dinner with him (like Kyo said they met privately). Or maybe they were eating and Wonnie asked Kyo what movie she was going to film. Then Kyo told him about MPL and gave him the script. Or maybe Kyo was the one who wanted to film with Wonnie because she knew she was too busy in China. Kyo might be like, "Do you want to film a movie together?" That's so cute. :x 
Sometimes I feel sad a little bit because Kyo always acts in romantic genre. She needs to share a lot of kisses with other male actors. Wonnie must be so generous and understanding. Except Kyo, Wonnie never shares those passion kisses to other actresses like what he did to Kyo in Camellia and MPL. In MPL, even though it was just a small bad quality photo from a fan, their kiss is so beautiful. It is not strong but simple and beautiful. Their chins even glue to each other's. I am not sure if they had a lot of NGs for that kissing scene or not, but they must have practiced several times before or they must have done it for a while. Haha! ;) I watched Korean movies and dramas, Chinese dramas and movies, American movies and series, I never see that kind of kiss ever. Why did they make it so perfectly? They also look like each other, OMG!!!!! What I have to do :((
So, I think they have been in a relationship for a long time. Maybe two years already or more. People havent noticed them until this May because of the Paris photoshoot. So before it, they watched movies together in some VIP Screenings and sat together without any concerns. Now they are so careful. Not them, I mean only our Kyo. Of course she is afraid of another scandal. However, Wonnie is just yeah, i dont care. I watched the fancam when Wonnie pumped into Kyo, Kyo wasnt shy (maybe she got used to it), but Wonnie was shy. However, he didnt bow to apologize politely her or something. Maybe just oops, sorry. They must be so close already. 
Recently, he confirmed he would not film Ant Hell with Kim Min Hee because he would be super busy. Well, I dont think so, I havent heard his agreement with any other movies; and he once said he only filmed two movies a year because three would be too much for him. I think right now, he is having a break and will travel soon. Kyo is the same. She turned off the invitation of House Filled With Happiness. Well, she agreed to film But Always in China, but still, I think she would take a break. So they both take a break and travel together just like Won Bin and Lee Na Young. :x A Christmas break or Wonnie could come to China and support Kyo.
I know people ship Kyo with a lot of other actors because she looks good with everyone. However, I think differently. This is my first ship ever and I feel something between Kyo and Wonnie. Still, I will not be sad if they end up with different persons because they deserve to be loved and to love. 
But if they are really dating and get married when they are 40. I'm gonna kill myself when they announce their marriage because they let me wait for too long. They are only 34 now, for God sake. I think they even discussed about their marriage plan: get married when they are 40, dont want their children to be actors or actresses. @@ I mean seriously. 6 more years, OMG :((

How I miss such kinda shipper's heart fulfilling post like this?  

Chingu, do my eyes get wrong? Why do I think that this man is our KDW-ssi? Thanks dear @kyobowl for the 2nd picture :x

LLDyvjv.jpg

QgECxMh.jpg

But maybe Ms. Stylist will not dare to have such a post, it'll be too dangerous :-ss

With all of the investigation and the digging things since our golden simkung era, I think we have enough reasons to confirm that Wonkyo is definitely a couple (or at least used to be). Having clothes or accessories in similarity is just a normal things because Korean people seem to have the same tendency when something is trendy, a lot of non related celebs have the same style of clothes or accessories, for me it's not a big evidence to show they are dating or not. For Wonkyo, with all the evidence and analysis which we have gone through, it's enough to show what we need :)), we didn't ship them for nothing.

Now I'm getting more and more lazy with writing a long post, also don't have enough time to dig dig dig on Korean portal to search for evidence as before, maybe I'm late with some newest updates of them. However, both our love birds are coming back with more frequent appearance, will keep my eyes on them!

How can I forget the pictures of that day :((

9dztRHD.jpg

6ZeITob.jpg

NEalKql.jpg

m1NUqoH.jpg

ZcUUXoK.jpg

JcgvMk5.jpg

If a man doesn't care for you, don't expect him to have his eyes glued on you like this. How tender, how caring, too good to be true :((

@lynksimkung: First pic: I dont think the person in your first pic is KDW. That guy is too short to be KDW. 

Remaining pics: this is why I said regardless of whether they are now a couple or not, it is quite obvious that they are close to each other, they understand each other, they support each other, they feel comfortable together and they are loyal people who have very few close friends but would be willing to protect each other in difficult time. So yes, regardless of their current status, I am glad that Hye Kyo found him and Dong Won found her.

@lynksimkung: First pic: I dont think the person in your first pic is KDW. That guy is too short to be KDW. 

Second pic: look at his high heels. His fashion style would look ridiculous on other people, but looks good on him.

Remaining pics: this is why I said regardless of whether they are now a couple or not, it is quite obvious that they are close to each other, they understand each other, they support each other, they feel comfortable together and they are loyal people who have very few close friends but would be willing to protect each other in difficult time. So yes, regardless of their current status, I am glad that Hye Kyo found him and Dong Won found her.

i'm with you, their friendship is strong, there must be a good reason why KDW chose to leave UAA, I hope we will find out soon

Four more points:

1. On similar clothes and accessories: I agree with you @lynksimkung that having clothes or accessories in similarity is just a normal thing because Korean people seem to have the same tendency when something is trendy.

2. On KDW's next movie: @rubyliaI don't think that SHK will appear in the credit part at the end of the movie.

3. On rumor with Jung Yo Mi: @Gitakawaii I am just curious to know what is KDW's agency that the article was referring to. Again, I don't have any big problem with him represented by another agency or his own agency, it is just that I care about him so I would be interested in knowing.:lol:

4. Same photographer: The photo setting is very similar to the one that UAA used for previous photo and interview session with SHK and KDW. And if my eyes are correct, from the photo angles, the light, the frame etc... it seems that these new photos were taken by the same photographers that took SHK and KDW's photos before. :rolleyes:

(Credit to pic owner and copied from KDW's thread)

Archived