❤ WonKyo ❤ SimKung ❤ Kang Dong Won & Song Hye Kyo ❤

Admin

I have a Love and Hate relationship with his style when he's promoting his movie and whatnot but I love his everyday style :)

anyways we will just have to be patient since his contract technically ends next month! it would be awesome if he decided to stay :)

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More pics of Kang Dong Won doing interviews and promoting his newest movie. Again, the photo shooting location looks very familiar to the ones set up by UAA before.

mkEP9k2.jpg

oHpWIbd.jpg

Credit: oceanluv (KDW's thread and pic owners)

I m worried about wonkyo relationship. How I wish to support their conceal relationship strongly, yet I realize that suppose Won does not end with Kyo, I surely will be sooo desperate.

Talking about,Ms Park's Twitter - ellentuna- I read somewhere here in this lovely thread, that TUNA is  Wonnie's nickname while I bet it s 'El' (first syllable from ellentuna) is referring to Kyo's English name (Lorraine), ELLENTUNA is Lorraine en Tuna, therefore Kyo and Wonnie.  

Simkung mode on** (will you guys accept me as part of you/SDA?)

BP seems doing well in the box office~ Fighting$$$ Read from weibo that Sunbae Kim ever said if BP's box office is over 3 million, DW will marry^^;!!!

Oink! Oink! Faster get a Wife ( I guessed you've a GF) I don't think your Umma will be really happy if you're not going to marry....

tY6OZWu.jpg

005y8mXejw1exqx3b0w5ej30hs0p9t9e.jpg

Cr to owner and thanks shk thread

I smell sth fishy here. Was it a secret proposal? Here are the clues: 'photogenic', who are these? HK? DW? YAI? Three of them are photogenic. And, the second hash tag 'Dramatic' , what event is more dramatic than marriage proposal? 

Another attempt to keep this thread running though smoothly. Miss your hilarious posts.

Yes, @twtb, 

I read it, that s true. I underline it

Q. Yes, you look a bit tired. You looked very tired during the press preview.
Kang Dong Won
: I couldn’t sleep well. It’s time to release the film and I had lots of things to do until now. I had some worries, but most of them are resolved. But I think I became somewhat fatigued. I didn’t feel well during the last production presentation on October 12th because I just came to Korea the day before from Europe. I stayed in Europe for a month after I finished ‘A Violent Prosecutor.’ I had jet lag. It’s like I had production presentation at 2am if I were in Europe.

Source: http://k-popism.com/interview/2015/11/10/interview-kang-dong-won-x-man/

That s around DotS filming. He even did not mention where in Europe. :w00t:

I am quite sure that Wonkyo are dating. I traced back where you guys mentioned that they use and reuse. Once you  (Simkung Detective Agent) found resemblance of their accessories and outfit, then I decided not to ship HyeKyo unnie with another man. 

Remember your postsZ:Z

From these all -Wonnie leaves us hints to decode (red jacket he intentionally wore when posing with 3 SNSD members is the same one worn by HK unnie during bts of TWTWB 1 year back then, same watch -black for Wonnie and white for Kyo, bracelet, same destination, and the cake and more). All evidences are more than enough to suspect Wonkyo as a couple.:D:D

Hello. Why is this thread so silent? I miss your hilarious posts @lxands @ticktockjuly @majicah @anjilaah81 @LynneL @gitakawaii @lynsimkung @abbyT @rjuliet @wonaikyo @dreamSpinner827 @suellen @nozaroc and those I can't mention one by one

Where your hopes on this couple,Chingus? Do you want this thread keep running?  Do you remember this, an interview a year ago:

This is not the first time they acted together, as they were previously in the film “Love for Sale,” directed by Jang Joon Hwan, four years ago. Kang Dong Won explained, “This is not my first time acting with Song Hye Gyo. Although the movie did not debut in Korea, we have acted in “Love for Sale” once before, so there were no problems this time around.”

Song Hye Gyo stated, “We stayed in touch since our movie four years ago, but I was not aware of his enthusiasm for acting because we only met for private reasons after the movie, not work. After this project, I realized that he had a great passion for his character. Whenever I overlooked some parts of my acting, he would notice it and advise me on other ways I could have acted it out. She continued, “He is more attractive in work settings than when I meet him in private.” She joked that sometimes his advice would annoy her.

onehallyu.com/topic/90495-song-hye-gyo-thinks-kang-dong-won-is-more-attractive-at-work-than-in-private/)

Is Hyekyo unnie that close to Dongwon oppa? If she shares her problems to him, ehm..ehm..

@gitakawaii and @twtwb, 

November is not over yet, so, its possible that before the date of the expired contract, he 'lll be still in UAA. Is my logic logical? (To be frank, I prefer him staying to moving to another agency as I m glad to see wonkyo under the same 'roof')

Since AIMH, I shipped SHK and WB (I was a hardcore shipper) then 2 years ago during twtwb and post dispatch-JIS/KMH-news, I kept shipping JIS-SHK, till I realized that KDW-SHK 'coincident' HAPPY TOGETHER moments opened my eyes force me to admit that they are the dispatch-unrevealed real possible couple, regardless Dispatch did that way either intentionally or unintentionally. What I am still curious up to now is there is a news on 'possible dating' between Park shin Hye and Lee Jong Sok as they wore 'suspicious' couple bracelet while our Wonkyo share similar things (more than an item) still there is no single news about it. Is this all conspiracy? However, I can accept it as all these are done for the sake of our Wonkyo, till the day of our Wonkyo wedding comes. 

20140804_1407133246_97515300_1.jpg

Look at her eyes! So calm and affectionate. (**sorry for reposting the same pic and same post) I can't stand commenting and expressing the happiness I feel seeing both deliver their mysterious gestures - unspoken words but having huge impact. For those who are very close, instead of words/saying, they give CODES each other in front of unknown people/ public, codes that can make others can't decode yet leave curiosity.

Archived