❤ WonKyo ❤ SimKung ❤ Kang Dong Won & Song Hye Kyo ❤

Admin

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:bawling::bawling: now it is all cleared why KDW transfer to YG

but i know somehow atleast they have been lovers.. :heart: it just that they don't end up to be together. :dissapointed_relieved:

my shipping heart is totally broken ... but anywayssss ... all the best for SHK unni !! 

12 hours ago, majicah said:

:bawling::bawling: now it is all cleared why KDW transfer to YG

but i know somehow atleast they have been lovers.. :heart: it just that they don't end up to be together. :dissapointed_relieved:

my shipping heart is totally broken ... but anywayssss ... all the best for SHK unni !! 

Count me in too ..breaking hearts....but at least Song Junki isnt bad too...2nd in line after KDW for me...

Wish them all the best...may KDW find the right woman for him too...

Chingus, so this day finally comes... I knew something was not right after Dong Won left UAA, and it was not only his leaving, what I'm afraid the most is that their used-to-be close relationship will never be shown to public & it will forever be rumor. Anyway, we have to accept the truth, my chingus. Kyo is very cautious with relationship, so I believe she must be very determined in her selection to give such an important announcement. I hope she is happy with her life-mate choice, stay happy Kyo-ssi!

On 05/07/2017 at 10:10 PM, lynksimkung said:

Chingus, so this day finally comes... I knew something was not right after Dong Won left UAA, and it was not only his leaving, what I'm afraid the most is that their used-to-be close relationship will never be shown to public & it will forever be rumor. Anyway, we have to accept the truth, my chingus. Kyo is very cautious with relationship, so I believe she must be very determined in her selection to give such an important announcement. I hope she is happy with her life-mate choice, stay happy Kyo-ssi!

Yes, wonkyo were together.

Anyway I support wonkyo still 

• 2 months later...

Why am I still empty? I cannot get rid of our wonkyo. They were so real and I was dissappointed when I heard songsong's marriage. I really traced back the chronology and now I remembered I was worried when wonnie said he was not good at treating women and he will not get married before he is in his late 30s. At that time I had a feeling that wonkyo would not get married so soon and I was so worried when kyo said she could not wait to get married that long which then I thought it was SJK who possibly replaced wonnie at her heart.  

My broken feeling was soon relieved when I still could see 'connection' between kyo and wonnie. but once again I learn something that connection also cannot give us any guarantee of a relationship. What was really happening among them: wonnie-kyo-ki? 

2013 Kyo and wonnie were in UAA, kyo doing TWTWB and SJK visited her, 

2014 YAI joined in UAA, wonkyo were in MPL and those mesmerizing photoshoot that look like a prewed moment

2015 no more news of wonkyo, and Kyo was casted for DoTS and so was SJK 

Late 2015 SSC went overseas shooting and a rumor of wonnie moving to YG 

Jan 2016 wonnie officially left for YG and Feb 2016 ...pls continue story yourselves. I stop here.

What was really happening? I wish somebody will DM me if know.  

On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 11:32 PM, GangHyeGyo said:

Why am I still empty? I cannot get rid of our wonkyo. They were so real and I was dissappointed when I heard songsong's marriage. I really traced back the chronology and now I remembered I was worried when wonnie said he was not good at treating women and he will not get married before he is in his late 30s. At that time I had a feeling that wonkyo would not get married so soon and I was so worried when kyo said she could not wait to get married that long which then I thought it was SJK who possibly replaced wonnie at her heart.  

My broken feeling was soon relieved when I still could see 'connection' between kyo and wonnie. but once again I learn something that connection also cannot give us any guarantee of a relationship. What was really happening among them: wonnie-kyo-ki? 

2013 Kyo and wonnie were in UAA, kyo doing TWTWB and SJK visited her, 

2014 YAI joined in UAA, wonkyo were in MPL and those mesmerizing photoshoot that look like a prewed moment

2015 no more news of wonkyo, and Kyo was casted for DoTS and so was SJK 

Late 2015 SSC went overseas shooting and a rumor of wonnie moving to YG 

Jan 2016 wonnie officially left for YG and Feb 2016 ...pls continue story yourselves. I stop here.

What was really happening? I wish somebody will DM me if know.  

If u put it this way, there's 2 possibilities,

1) both are just platonic friends,

however if so why did KDW left UAA towards the end of DoTs filming? 

2) they break up becos of a 3rd party

Also not long after KDW leaves UAA SHK was seen with SJK in New York, I guess at the time they relationship has started, and a couple of months later very private KDW posted photos of him & YG 2N1 member in a party in california...hmm, retaliate?

Well then again its not going to be easy for SHK to be in a relationship with a guy with KDW's family background, and I bet if he gets married its gonna be with a girl who comes from an equal social standing...

• 4 weeks later...
On 25/09/2017 at 9:24 AM, lxands said:

If u put it this way, there's 2 possibilities,

1) both are just platonic friends,

however if so why did KDW left UAA towards the end of DoTs filming? 

2) they break up becos of a 3rd party

Also not long after KDW leaves UAA SHK was seen with SJK in New York, I guess at the time they relationship has started, and a couple of months later very private KDW posted photos of him & YG 2N1 member in a party in california...hmm, retaliate?

Well then again its not going to be easy for SHK to be in a relationship with a guy with KDW's family background, and I bet if he gets married its gonna be with a girl who comes from an equal social standing...

I agree with you. I also have the same feeling the same thought. I can accept that, at least wonkyo were together and they finally are not meant to be together. 

Archived