[Official] Hong Jong Hyun ❤ (Girl's Day) Kim Yura - WGM Couple | Thread 1

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest emma86line

Ahhh the awkwardness builds so much into the cute factor.

On a side note does anyone know a good site where we can download the full episode in HD Raw format.

i just finish watching it i enjoy it im looking forward to this couple yura is soo shy girl and soo cute promise i will enjoy this couple
cant wait for it they will have marriage to go and honeymoon xD 
hmm i just saw in preview yura cried

Hong Jong Hyun and Yura Hold Speedy Wedding Ceremony on ‘We Got Married’

class="titleNews"Hong Jong Hyun and Yura Hold Speedy Wedding Ceremony on ‘We Got Married’

Hong Jong Hyun and Girl’s Day’s Yura held a speedy wedding ceremony on MBC’s We Got Married, just one hour after their first encounter.

Still awkward with each other, the two were shocked to hear that they would be having a wedding ceremony.

Then Hong Jin Young, who is their senior in terms of ‘marriage,’ stepped forward to help them find the MC and the congratulatory singers.

With singer Park Hyun Bin hosting the ceremony, Hong Jong Hyun and Yura’s wedding took place at the rooftop of MBC building, with many of the fellow singers attending as guests.

The groom’s friends, including Lee Soo Hyuk, Sung Jun and Kim Woo Bin, who could not attend the wedding, also sent their video messages.

The ceremony continued with Ailee and Hong Jin Young singing the congratulatory song, leading groom Hong Jong Hyun to dance joyously.

After the wedding ceremony, Hong Jong Hyun and Yura were given another mission to take their honeymoon trip in a camping car.

In the car, the two spent a lot of time trying to get to know each other, slowly discovering their common interests.

Yura, who is originally from Ulsan, claimed it’s hard to pronounce Hong Jong Hyun’s name and slowly practiced saying it out loud, and Hong Jong Hyun reportedly couldn’t take his eyes off of his new bride.

Check out the full episode on June 14!

Photo credit: MBC

Source : http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/68271/hongjonghyun-and-yura-to-wed-on-we-got-married

another reason i can't wait for weekend,,,yaaaa i bit late wached this couple but i really like it, can't wait for this week episode

Guest lunase7en

ohmaigaaaaddddd!!!!! i can't wait for tomorrow's episode. i hope they will slowly getting to know about each other because i'm super love their awkward moments. please hold on a lil bit.don't get comfortable too fast okay guys :)

class="titleNews"Hong Jong Hyun and Yura Hold Speedy Wedding Ceremony on ‘We Got Married’

Hong Jong Hyun and Girl’s Day’s Yura held a speedy wedding ceremony on MBC’s We Got Married, just one hour after their first encounter.

Still awkward with each other, the two were shocked to hear that they would be having a wedding ceremony.

Then Hong Jin Young, who is their senior in terms of ‘marriage,’ stepped forward to help them find the MC and the congratulatory singers.

With singer Park Hyun Bin hosting the ceremony, Hong Jong Hyun and Yura’s wedding took place at the rooftop of MBC building, with many of the fellow singers attending as guests.

The groom’s friends, including Lee Soo Hyuk, Sung Jun and Kim Woo Bin, who could not attend the wedding, also sent their video messages.

The ceremony continued with Ailee and Hong Jin Young singing the congratulatory song, leading groom Hong Jong Hyun to dance joyously.

After the wedding ceremony, Hong Jong Hyun and Yura were given another mission to take their honeymoon trip in a camping car.

In the car, the two spent a lot of time trying to get to know each other, slowly discovering their common interests.

Yura, who is originally from Ulsan, claimed it’s hard to pronounce Hong Jong Hyun’s name and slowly practiced saying it out loud, and Hong Jong Hyun reportedly couldn’t take his eyes off of his new bride.

Check out the full episode on June 14!

Photo credit: MBC

Source : http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/68271/hongjonghyun-and-yura-to-wed-on-we-got-married

Just so you know new MC'sEric Nam and Heo Kyung Hwan Join “We Got Married” as New MCs

Singer Eric Nam and comedian Heo Kyung Hwan will be joining MBC‘s marriage stimulation variety program “We Got Married” as new MCs. 

Eric Nam and Heo Kyung Hwan will be replacing long-time MCs of the program, Kim Jung Min and Danny Ahn. They decided to step down from their MC position only a week apart from each other. Last week, Kim Jung Min said his thanks at the end of the broadcast as he stepped down. 

The new MCs Eric Nam and Heo Kyung Hwan will start shooting soon, and will join the female MCs Park Mi Sun and Hong Jin Young

Recently, the show’s newest couple Hong Jong Hyun and Yura from Girls’ Day had their first meeting, while another couple, Park Se Young and 2PM‘s Wooyoung recorded a duet. 

I just finished watching the mini-drama Her Lovely Heels that Hong Jong Hyun was in and even as the male lead in a drama relationship he comes across awkward and quiet....I have a lot of hope that Yura will help loosen him up and we will get to see a different side of this guy before their time is up on WGM.  Her bubbly personality is just what a guy like him needs!

Guest wulfpopjusshi

Yura has to be the happiest "WGM wife" in the entire history of the show! Overly nervous, can't stop laughing, red face, I suppose she likes him for real!

Also, I didn't know her personality, I thought she was kinda the sexy serious type, but she is playful and bubbly, surprising.

She was dying to interact with him but it looks like she is going to struggle to get words out of him xD, variety is not easy for actors but like home for idols.

In fact all Girls' Day was surprised when he appeared, he must be very famous in Korea, poor Yura just couldn't hide her excitement xD.

Girl's Day's Yura and Hong Jong Hyun go off on their honeymoon via Camping RV on 'We Got Married'

June 14, 2014 @ 1:01 pm

Girl's Day's Yura and model-turned-actor Hong Jong Hyun are the fastest couple so far when it comes to weddings and honeymoons on 'We Got Married'.

SEE ALSO: Girl's Day confirms their comeback for July 14th!

After the couple's speedy wedding, they were given a camping RV and sent off on their honeymoon. They ate a meal at a rest stop, and Yura decided to call her onscreen husband "Jjong," while Hong Jong Hyun called her by her real name "Ah Young." 

Yura said, "Ah Young seems more like a nickname to me. Even my members don't call me Ah Young, and my mom calls me Yura. There's no one who calls me Ah Young." She later added that she calls her member Minah"Fart Minah."

What do you think about this couple so far? 

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2014/06/girls-days-yura-and-hong-jong-hyun-go-off-on-their-honeymoon-via-camping-rv-on-we-got-married

Guest candycorn

totally loving yura x hong jonghyun couple right now! this is the only couple i watch tbh ;x their personalities match perfectly... jjong is quieter but also very responsive and yura's a lot more energetic and talkative so they compliment each other really well. even the MC pointed it out! ^^ i wish we could get more, i can't deal with the shortness of their segment! lol. can't wait for the next episode where we can see their camping trip.
Screenshot2014-06-14at125911PM_zps468115

Screenshot2014-06-14at125831PM_zpsb63d27
Screenshot2014-06-14at125839PM_zps423c5d
Screenshot2014-06-14at125938PM_zps1038a3
Screenshot2014-06-14at125943PM_zpsbef361
Screenshot2014-06-14at125946PM_zps5ac48a
Screenshot2014-06-14at10241PM_zpsc92daec
Screenshot2014-06-14at10249PM_zps9ae0aa2Screenshot2014-06-14at10255PM_zps515f64f
Screenshot2014-06-14at10555PM_zpsaf0f049
Screenshot2014-06-14at10605PM_zps68704ec

Archived