[Drama 2014] Discovery of Romance 연애의 발견

czakhareina

class="header_name" style="font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; padding: 10px; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); margin: 0px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Discovery of Love| Discovery of Romance (연애의 발견) soundtrack album

Sweet Sorrow - It’s Nothing Special (별 일 아니에요) Discovery of Romance OST Part.1

J Rabbit - Is It Love (사랑일까) FMV (Discovery of Romance OST)

Discovery Of Romance OST Part.3 - One More Chance 시간을 거슬러 (원 모어 찬스 – 연애의 발견 OST)

[single] Acoustic Collabo – 묘해, 너와 (myohae, you) [Discovery of Romance OST Part.4]

Elaine - Blue Bird (파랑새) Discovery of Romance OST Part.5

• Replies 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Putri Raja

Eric:  " She used to sneak into my car to draw monkeys on it as a joke but now she jokes openly.” LOL…I can imagine how she did that…  :D

- “My heart broke whenever I had to act harshly toward Jung Yumi. The way she looked just made me feel bad. Other women look like they’ll go grab a drink at home if I make them upset but Jung Yumi looks like she’ll just start crying.”

eric !!!! y u so sweet!!

@Putri Raja. I can imagine yumi expression when she did that prank. She was like clearly the naive han eun soo in the QSS ep 1-4 hahaha. How eric could remember every details that happened in 7 yrs a go? He recalled his memory about his exes too while he was filming DoR , hmmm he's such a sentimental guy...

Eric look so happy in the recent dkny fashion event.. there's light around him..( like what han youreum said kekekeke).. he's glowing...his face look fresh, guess he is well rested! good for him.. this drama really is discovery of eric! daebak!

Analyzing The Styles of Eyeglasses From Dramas

0zkjcbw1pgbn9f994lykos0yxrzvegoe.jpg
[by Lee Yuri] Even though a drama is over, the styles in it remain as a hot topic

It is known that actors and actresses not only practice the tones and gestures for their roles but also study styling very hard. Likewise, styling can be considered as one of the biggest tools for actors to express their roles. 

Glasses are also one of the most widely used items to represent a character. Let’s figure out how actors and actresses demonstrate their style with eyeglasses. 

#Yoon Hyun Min And Lee Seung Joon In ‘Discovery Love’ 

9aq7kr9zctm81g59hogj10fzjnru5w43.jpg
‘Discovery of Love’ is a drama that ended a few days ago. Do Joon Ho and Yoon Jung Mok, who were loved as much as the main characters, shared one thing in common: they both appeared with glasses on. 

Yoon Hyun Min, who played Do Joon Ho, wore a pair of lower gilt-frame style glasses to express a professional plastic surgeon. Lower gilt-frame style also gave a strong feeling, with a circular frame to show a comfortable and intelligent style. 

Actor Lee Seung Joon, mostly playing the head of a department or a section chief in dramas, is also one of the actors who are fond of glasses. Besides, he originally matches with glasses well, which are also suitable to emphasize the image of a soft middle-aged man in ‘Discover Love.’

OMMITED NON RELATED PARTS

ric34emi7tb15orfo1t8gzs8rdhe980p.jpg
1.    Paul Hueman PHF-715D of gold-frame style
2.    Andre Kim AKF-4555D of leopard-printed frame 
3.    Renoma rf-6009M for youthful face with rounded frame 
4.    Paul Hueman PHF-145A if you want to try gold-frame
(photo by: ‘Bando Optical,’ and screenshots from ‘Discovery of Love’, ‘Fated to Love You,’ and ‘It’s Okay, That’s Love’)

Is there any news about dvd of directors cut version? I am afraid that most of DoR fans are already moved on to other drama. Hahaha. Like me who is still lurking the other drama and finding Reply Me 1994 is interesting since the lead casts reminds me of kang tae joo and han eun soo (the hairstyle). Recently, drama viewers esp.the young people are more attracted to "the weird couple" than the beautiful one.. 8->

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"[interview] Sung Jun Feels Pressure Over Being a Model-Turned-Actor

Having acted as Han Yeo Reum (Jung Yoo Mi)’s boyfriend Nam Ha Jin in KBS 2TV’s Discovery of Romance, Sung Jun shared his thoughts about being called a model-turned-actor in a recent interview withNewsen.

After making a small screen debut through KBS 2TV’s White Christmasin 2011, Sung Jun acted in numerous dramas, such as tvN’s Shut Up Flower Boy Band, JTBC’s Can We Get Married?, MBC’s Gu Family Book, tvN’s I Need a Romance 3, as well as the films Pluto, Dangerously Excited and Horror Stories 2, leaving behind the title of ‘model’ and becoming an actor. 

Although the title has faded, Sung Jun emphasized that he still feels pressured about being called ‘model-turned-actor’ since the beginning of his debut. Sung Jun said, “I didn’t like the title. I think people call me that since I’m tall but not many people remember me as a model.”

[interview] Sung Jun Feels Pressure Over Being a Model-Turned-Actor

Although many model-turned-actors have become top stars, such as Cha Seung Won, Zo In Sung, Kang Dong Won, Yoo Ji Tae and more, Sung Jun revealed that he doesn’t have a specific role model.

“I don’t think I’m following someone else’s footsteps. There must be my own way to do things. I think I have to work hard in whatever I’m good at to achieve success. I began acting coincidentally but I tried harder out of spite after getting negative feedback. Then I began thinking that I wanted to be good at it.”

Sung Jun has been keeping in touch with other model-turned-actors who began their career my modeling. He especially worked with Kim Woo Bin, Kim Young Kwang, Lee Soo Hyuk and Hong Jong Hyun in the debut drama KBS 2TV’s White Christmas

About their friendship, Sung Jun said, “We don’t really do anything special when we gather. We meet up often when we’re on break and since I just finished a drama, I think I’m the most free.”

[interview] Sung Jun Feels Pressure Over Being a Model-Turned-Actor

About his plan to go on variety shows, Sung Jun said, “When I feel confident and feel like I’m an actor then I will go on [variety shows],” revealing that now is not the right time. Although he began acting out of spite, his desire to be recognized as an actor has been rising along with his filmography.

Sung Jun said, “Sadly, many people still see me as an entertainer. I would like to become an ‘actor’ instead of an ‘entertainer’ now. No one calls Song Kang Ho sunbaenim an entertainer instead of an actor.”

Photo credit: Newsen
Credit Mwave EnewsWorld

Guest Putri Raja

Chaa…..this is for the one who miss DoR. I love this PDnim. He always smile… No wonder all the casts seemed having great time working with him^^
B04L-9pCQAISMVi.jpg:large

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Sung Jun Plays Hide and Seek in the Closet

After discovering Han Yeo Reum in his closet, Sung Jun decided it’s his turn, as he climbed into the cozy space for a recent photo shoot.

Sung Jun Plays Hide and Seek in the Closet

Fashion magazine CeCi recently released photos from its photoshoot with Sung Jun. Taken in a very comfortable environment, Sung Jun flaunted off his professional model side, attracting more female staff than usual onto the set. 

Sung Jun recently completed filming KBS’ Discovery of Romance with Jung Yoo Mi and Shinhwa’s Eric. He is currently looking for his next project. 

Sung Jun Plays Hide and Seek in the Closet

Sung Jun’s pictorial and interview with CeCi will be included in the November issue. 

Photo Credit: CeCi
Credit Mwave EnewsWorld

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"The music soundtrack of Kang Tae Ha and Han Yeo Reum's love story. Brown Eyed Soul, first album on 2003, fourth track :) id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"This song is sooooo beautiful. Tae Ha held Yeo Reum's hand tightly when they went to BES concert :D id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"브라운 아이드 소울 (Brown Eyed Soul) - 정말 사랑했을까 (Did We Really Love)

(credit to: Eya naul youtube account)

rainbowhunter said: id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"The music soundtrack of Kang Tae Ha and Han Yeo Reum's love story. Brown Eyed Soul, first album on 2003, fourth track :) id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"This song is sooooo beautiful. Tae Ha held Yeo Reum's hand tightly when they went to BES concert :D id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; font-size: 24px; font-family: arial, sans-serif; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"브라운 아이드 소울 (Brown Eyed Soul) - 정말 사랑했을까 (Did We Really Love)

(credit to: Eya naul youtube account)

class="titleNews" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px 0px 10px; font-family: arial, dotum, Helvetica, AppleGothic, tahoma, verdana, sans-serif; font-size: 23px; line-height: 28px; border-bottom-width: 3px; border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color: rgb(80, 80, 80); color: rgb(68, 68, 68); background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Kim Seul Gi Was Shocked by Yoon Hyun Min′s Unscripted Kiss in ′Discovery of Romance′

Kim Seul Gi shared some behind-the-scenes details of her kiss scene with Yoon Hyun Min. 

After the conclusion of KBS′ Discovery of Romance on October 7, Kim Seul Gi and Yoon Hyun Min reunited once again as a couple for fashion magazine CeCi

To those who were sad to miss their sweet dating lives in the drama, the photoshoot came as good news. The two actors played the roles of plastic surgeon, Do Joon Ho, and furniture designer, Yoon Sol. Their characters received much love from the audience after growing up as close as siblings, but slowly developing a romantic relationship. 

Kim Seul Gi Was Shocked by Yoon Hyun Min′s Unscripted Kiss in ′Discovery of Romance′

After receiving compliments that the actors seem like they just jumped out of the drama for the photo shoot, Yoon Hyun Min said, "I played a lot of annoying jokes on Seul Gi while filming. The way she handled it wasn′t that far off from real life, so her acting appeared more natural." 

Kim Seul Gi replied, "The kiss scene with Hyun Min was actually not in the script, and he put in a kiss scene as an ad-lib without telling me, so I was so surprised that I fell backwards." 

Asked about each other′s positive points, Yoon Hyun Min replied, "Seul Gi thinks fast on her feet. Her outer appearance is just cute, but her sincerity towards acting is very strong. Her endurance is thick." 

Seul Gi on the other hand said, "Even if I′m a good actor alone, if I can′t collaborate with the other person, it won′t work. If it wasn′t Hyun Min, we wouldn′t even have the Do Sol Couple. He′s an actor that I want to work together again with." 

Editor Hwang Bo Sun, who was in charge of the pictorial and interview stated, "The two actors expressed such a lovable and natural couple during the photoshoot that it felt like I was watching episode 17 ofDiscovery of Romance. It was a time when I could experience the two actors′ charming synergy effect again." 

The full pictorial and interview will be included in the November issue. 

credit Mwave EnewsWorld

Guest aniyong

Kim Seul Gi Was Shocked by Yoon Hyun Min′s Unscripted Kiss in ′Discovery of Romance′

Kim Seul Gi shared some behind-the-scenes details of her kiss scene with Yoon Hyun Min. 

After the conclusion of KBS′ Discovery of Romance on October 7, Kim Seul Gi and Yoon Hyun Min reunited once again as a couple for fashion magazine CeCi

To those who were sad to miss their sweet dating lives in the drama, the photoshoot came as good news. The two actors played the roles of plastic surgeon, Do Joon Ho, and furniture designer, Yoon Sol. Their characters received much love from the audience after growing up as close as siblings, but slowly developing a romantic relationship. 

After receiving compliments that the actors seem like they just jumped out of the drama for the photo shoot, Yoon Hyun Min said, "I played a lot of annoying jokes on Seul Gi while filming. The way she handled it wasn′t that far off from real life, so her acting appeared more natural." 

Kim Seul Gi replied, "The kiss scene with Hyun Min was actually not in the script, and he put in a kiss scene as an ad-lib without telling me, so I was so surprised that I fell backwards." 

Asked about each other′s positive points, Yoon Hyun Min replied, "Seul Gi thinks fast on her feet. Her outer appearance is just cute, but her sincerity towards acting is very strong. Her endurance is thick." 

Seul Gi on the other hand said, "Even if I′m a good actor alone, if I can′t collaborate with the other person, it won′t work. If it wasn′t Hyun Min, we wouldn′t even have the Do Sol Couple. He′s an actor that I want to work together again with." 

Editor Hwang Bo Sun, who was in charge of the pictorial and interview stated, "The two actors expressed such a lovable and natural couple during the photoshoot that it felt like I was watching episode 17 ofDiscovery of Romance. It was a time when I could experience the two actors′ charming synergy effect again." 

The full pictorial and interview will be included in the November issue. 

credit Mwave EnewsWorld

OMG that kiss was adlib?? JH must have really wanted to kiss her, it was so sweet and cute! One of my most favorite scenes. And Sol is such a great actor to be able to react the way she did. It was her reaction that I love actually, she was able to remain in her character despite the surprise kiss! You two date already! Yay! I miss DoR!

2014.10.27 Shinhwa Eric & Jung Yumi Filming at Ash & Bloom Cafe in Hongdae

연애의발견 촬영! 역쉬나 실물이 훨씬 멋있는 에릭씨와 러블리 정유미씨 환상궁합! 나무반지 교환씬 찍었어요

Discovery of Romance filming! The fantasy pairing of Eric, who’s indeed good looking in person, and the lovely Jung Yumi! Filming of the scene where they exchanged their wooden rings

tumblr_ne3lkviBum1qckmvno1_500.jpg
Source: cafeashnboom + EricMun tumblr
Translation: Sumi13

Further comment from the Cafe owner / staff:
They were really perfect couple, indeed… Eric was so nice and gentle and of course yumi was so lovely…

tumblr_ne3lkviBum1qckmvno2_r1_500.jpg

This is the scene that was filmed at Ash & Bloom Cafe

tumblr_naitcqXLme1qbxx00o2_250.gif tumblr_naitcqXLme1qbxx00o6_250.gif
gifs by shura

===========================

FJLSKJDFLSKDFJLSDFJKSDLFKJ be still my RicMi heart!!!!
I love the way Eric & Yumi stood very closed together & head tilting toward each other. aaawh :x :x
eeeeheeem did they hold hands in the back too? XDDD  Never mind my delu :(( :((

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="text-align: center; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Discovery of romance MV | Hajin  & Yeorum

Archived