[Drama 2014] Temptation 유혹

Guest sunshine4ever

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sorry to say this, but so far  (ep7)
this youn woman 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ7KvZJlV9njVTuiY5fYUg

had only feelings 
but not brain

Because the writer made here this way. Read the character bios from the first page and see how the characters changes drastically. No logic I. Actions either.

Okay. I've said my piece and now I'm done with this thread and this ridiculous drama.

Guest be happy

sorry but I really love this scene soo much ..their chemistry here is super ..super .
.their eyes contact they were of acting is great ..I wish we can see them together again  :x
1411049253184.jpg

1411049253073.jpg

1411049252791.jpg

1411049252912.jpg

Thanks you friends for beautiful pics of our CJW and KSW and video BTS  in epi.20..A  special gift for us who always support SH and SY..They reaaly have a beautiful wrap up..ending with kiss scene onscreen and Hugging offscreen..like special friendship that they have..Our CJW also not forgetting KSW  when sharing her thought on temptation..love them both and surely not going to forget their great chemistry in STH and temptation..Have a blessed future ahead and more dramas offer in the future..Hopefully one day no matter how long it takes , there will be their calloboration again with a booklet of script  which can be accepted by all the viewers ..Maybe there are many haters of SH and SY,  but we take it positively and just left behind all the negative thinking..keep on supporting CJW and KSW .

Guest adikkeluangman

JiSun with the beautiful kids Yoona, Seung Ah and Roy ~♡ Buwa6GiCcAAs-zz.jpg:large

Looks like among the return drama couple MBC scored the most win with 2 successful dramas Fated To Loved You (Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara) and Hotel King (Lee Dong Wook and Lee Da Hae). Followed by KBS Joseon Gunman (Lee Joon Gi and Nam Sang Mi) and Discovery of Romance (Eric and Jung Yumi). This one not finish yet although the rating is low but they got good review.
Unfortunately for SBS Temptation, it left bitter taste for most people. 

be happy you really make your friend happy tonite by posting the beautiful pictures of SY and SH from the last scene of epi.20..what I like most about them is their eyes contact..Love love love only that I can said in their eyes contact..how they really able to potrays how SH and SY love each other..I am grateful KSW already married if not i will hoping they become couple..hehe.hoping one day our beautiful CJW will find her prince which will love her just like SH...KSW really look handsome after SH and SY after SH and SY officially in love maybe because the aura of the beautiful CJW..

Guest be happy

eyan said: be happy you really make your friend happy tonite by posting the beautiful pictures of SY and SH from the last scene of epi.20..what I like most about them is their eyes contact..Love love love only that I can said in their eyes contact..how they really able to potrays how SH and SY love each other..I am grateful KSW already married if not i will hoping they become couple..hehe.hoping one day our beautiful CJW will find her prince which will love her just like SH...KSW really look handsome after SH and SY after SH and SY officially in love maybe because the aura of the beautiful CJW..

Guest lisa2041

Thanks you friends for beautiful pics of our CJW and KSW and video BTS  in epi.20..A  special gift for us who always support SH and SY..They reaaly have a beautiful wrap up..ending with kiss scene onscreen and Hugging offscreen..like special friendship that they have..

Our CJW also not forgetting KSW  when sharing her thought on temptation..love them both and surely not going to forget their great chemistry in STH and temptation..Have a blessed future ahead and more dramas offer in the future..
Hopefully one day no matter how long it takes , there will be their calloboration again with a booklet of script  which can be accepted by all the viewers ..Maybe there are many haters of SH and SY,  but we take it positively and just left behind all the negative thinking..keep on supporting CJW and KSW .

So happy to hear some one the same boat with me.. Thanks

That is my thought too..

We just love them m enjoyed their work .,

After reading for some posts.....I think friends who don't like ( Hate this drama )  better move on to other drama dear.......keep post till 1000 pages it's not change anything........and you also can't change the happiness and the feeling of people who love this drama.....To be honest if you condemn the drama I can stand...it's your pov....but if you talk negative to actor and actress....I really feel  irritate.  ( just my thought )... Good night everyone......

Archived