[Drama 2014] Temptation 유혹

Guest sunshine4ever

Guest chll51

bashful said: I am really not liking the storyline so far. We CJW and KSW fans have waited years for them to reunite and I would hate to see CJW play a villain in here. I prefer her character to be the cool and cold type. Someone who hide her feeling to herself and not interfere in SH marriage. I have not been catching this drama with subs so I don't even know whats happening but so far it not catching my attention. I will wait another week or 2 and see how it goes before really watching it with subs.

I think KSW character might probably still love his wife in the end it seems like it was just a misunderstanding that they separated right????

But I hope the PD will give viewers a better ending for CJW and KSW. This drama focus a lot on Se Young and Suk Hoon eye contact. They are definitely attracted to eachother but I don't know if it could be love (from they way the story is so far I think love between them is last on the list, for SH that is).

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bashful said: I am really not liking the storyline so far. We CJW and KSW fans have waited years for them to reunite and I would hate to see CJW play a villain in here. I prefer her character to be the cool and cold type. Someone who hide her feeling to herself and not interfere in SH marriage. I have not been catching this drama with subs so I don't even know whats happening but so far it not catching my attention. I will wait another week or 2 and see how it goes before really watching it with subs.

I think KSW character might probably still love his wife in the end it seems like it was just a misunderstanding that they separated right????

But I hope the PD will give viewers a better ending for CJW and KSW. This drama focus a lot on Se Young and Suk Hoon eye contact. They are definitely attracted to eachother but I don't know if it could be love (from they way the story is so far I think love between them is last on the list, for SH that is).

Guest bashful

@ Lmangla and chll51

Thank you for replying to my post. 

I agree, it's always good for actor and actress to take on different roles because it's challenging. I guess even if her character will be a villain in here there's nothing I could do about it. I will just have to wait and see since it's still early in the drama. Currently I am a bit stuck in the middle on SY character.
class="H"

What I love about this drama is the fact that we are at Episode 6 and the story is still unpredictable.  How the ending will be I don't know, but I so want SY and SH to be together, they just have that IT factor.  If not, then I want SH to divorce his wife.  Like SY stated, HJ does not know his value.  

Surprisingly, I am liking MW character.  I love his love/hate relationship with SY.  You can tell that he respects this successful, beautiful, intelligent and single woman.  He trusts her. 

tessieroo said: @kalidreamz - 
I thought I was the only person seeing that!  giggle.gif  SY is playing both of them (SH & HJ) She likes being deliberately ambiguous, she was that way in Hong Kong when making the initial offer to SH. Her purpose from the beginning was to cause a "misunderstanding" and she's succeeded perfectly. SH is falling into her trap, just like a moth caught in a spider web. HJ sees it but SH doesn't. OR he does but his attraction to SY (and her money) is too strong. 
The information HJ's father revealed was telling - HJ obviously grew up struggling (poor?) while girls her age were out shopping and into makeup. It's an explanation for why she reacted the way she did about the offer, maybe she has issues with rich people? But I still don't understand her reaction when SH called to tell her it was just work, she should have been overjoyed! Ya know, "Oh, thank GOD! WooHoo! Okay, Honey...make sure she pays you and come home soon so we can celebrate!" (well, that would have been my reaction - LOL) 
Yes, both SY and her sister are using money to lure in the man they're interested in. I loved Hong-Gyu's reaction to Se-Jin's little shopping spree with his hard earned cash. I'm already looking forward to Hong-Gyu finding out that Se-Jin's older sister is the woman who got in between his sister and brother-in-law. That's not gonna work out so well for her - he's very protective of his sister. This is where it gets sticky because SY might think she's just destroying one sand castle but there are other people who will be hurt by her little game, including her own sister. 

nabuta2 said:

What I love about this drama is the fact that we are at Episode 6 and the story is still unpredictable.  How the ending will be I don't know, but I so want SY and SH to be together, they just have that IT factor.  If not, then I want SH to divorce his wife.  Like SY stated, HJ does not know his value.  

Surprisingly, I am liking MW character.  I love his love/hate relationship with SY.  You can tell that he respects this successful, beautiful, intelligent and single woman.  He trusts her. 

I have watched ep5 with subs...my respect goes to SH and SY because so far they're the honest individuals in this drama.
I was shocked by the sound of the storm...and i was even shocked at SH silence when HJ asked about a wee bit of feeling SH possibly has on SY.
+++ SH confess to his friend that he does miss SY.   8->  What an ep... :-bd I can feel that love is in the air right now.... :x

@Lmangla ...you're still stand on the idea of the punishment SY has on HJ. We'll see if that'll work when SY past is reveal at the later stage.   ;)
I appreciate your intention to bring a cheerful environment in this forum...I agree that we need some laughs at some point of our serious discussions, hence I thank you for your efforts...and to the poster who did recap without the spoiler button... you're really funny.

I noticed that we have been discussing about who's to be blame over and over again. As far as i understand, temptation is part of life. Well i got tempted to watch this drama after reading the synopsis. It depends, whether you want to  let yourself get carried away with the temptation or choose to stand strong against the temptation. I can see this happening in this drama. ILL fate is surrounding them and as human they also tend to make mistakes.
@maddymappo , please consider the good quality SY posses. She's hard working and don't really play dirty in business...rejecting the offer from attorney Choi proves that. Beware of MW...as he, himself said he is the opposite polar of SY, and prove it by stealing attorney Choi.

Most Kdrama has misleading synopsis. I admit that I have a thought that this drama will have dirty characters...and i got a bit worried how can KSW 'surrender' himself, LOL. Yet after watching...I got different feels. I can say the synopsis does mislead...but I find it interesting though.
I should say it sounds like its about sex in the synopsis...but in the drama, the plot was elaborated, the deal was made interesting. Why interesting? because its only the male lead who thought the deal was on bed service. How I wish it's the bed service hence i start watched this drama...BUT, too bad that's not the case ~X(

Still...SH should've asked properly upon accepting the deal...gigolo shouldn't be shy, LOL.
However I was stunned that someone said here, stating something like- why didn't SY brought both SH and HJ to hear the offer if its all about business.
I was like...hey...that's right. So, SY really has an intention to swept away the sandcastle from the beginning of the deal? But why agree on not to see SH again during the bicycle scene?
After thinking, can I consider SY 1mil won worth curiosity has been answered?...that's why she get rid of the rules one by one. That's why she's practically giving up on SH at the end of ep 2? (but of course she's struggling in within, as she got attracted to SH from the result of her curiosity ).
However its logic that HJ is not invited to discuss the deal...who knows...she could've jump out of the window, LOL.

SY wild imagination and her resistance to love is really interesting at the moment. What if SH and HJ goes separate way? Can SY put believes in love on a person who has failed in his marriage? Is this the real challenge or will HJ come into business world and try to win SH back through MW's support? What role will HJ play if their marriage result in separation? Will SH be able to convince that his love to SY is out of desperation factor?
I also have a bad feeling that SY will die at the end...hopefully this is not the case (no more stairway to heaven please - writernim !!!). Perhaps SY donor her egg for in-vitro on HJ...while SY died of cyst in her uterus... is that possible?

anyone thought it looked like a doctor's jacket? all he needs is a stethoscope and some pens and he would be ready to work in a hospital.. maybe next drama, LJJ could be a doctor... some like @iloveporkandbeans , @nabuta2 won't mind being his patients right? :P

hazelzerone said: I have watched ep5 with subs...my respect goes to SH and SY because so far they're the honest individuals in this drama.
I was shocked by the sound of the storm...and i was even shocked at SH silence when HJ asked about a wee bit of feeling SH possibly has on SY.
+++ SH confess to his friend that he does miss SY.   8->  What an ep... :-bd I can feel that love is in the air right now.... :x

@Lmangla ...you're still stand on the idea of the punishment SY has on HJ. We'll see if that'll work when SY past is reveal at the later stage.   ;)
I appreciate your intention to bring a cheerful environment in this forum...I agree that we need some laughs at some point of our serious discussions, hence I thank you for your efforts...and to the poster who did recap without the spoiler button... you're really funny.

SY wild imagination and her resistance to love is really interesting at the moment. What if SH and HJ goes separate way? Can SY put believes in love on a person who has failed in his marriage? Is this the real challenge or will HJ come into business world and try to win SH back through MW's support? What role will HJ play if their marriage result in separation? Will SH be able to convince that his love to SY is out desperation factor?
I also have a bad feeling that SY will die at the end...hopefully this is not the case (no more stairway to heaven please - writernim !!!). Perhaps SY donor her egg for in-vitro on HJ...while SY died of cyst in her uterus... is that possible?

Guest bacom

Eh oh @iloveporkandbeans *waving madly* I choose to watch this drama first for 2 reasons: to see my crush LJJ in drama again (although he's a bad guy *sigh*) and to see how SY dresses like Cyndi Lauper :D I'm satisfied on both accounts :)) The bonus points are the story suits my ahjumma's taste and the lovely discussions in this thread about love, trust and lust.
You're so right @iloveporkandbeans,  birds here are sooooo deng hawt, and they cloud my reasoning ability.  I have to keep on reminding myself that MW is bad guy, two-timer, bad bad, but whenever he smiles, I breath in breath out so hard and the only thing left in my mind is TAAAAKKKKEEEEE MEEEEEEEE :(
I'll try to finish at least up to ep 5 then come join the discussion.

trixie1029 said:

I find the men of this drama very noble. HS is a good husband, a good son-in-law.

MW, although his wife labeled him a womanizer, seems a good father and a good son. (quite patient too to his crazy wife)

both fathers of SY and HJ are nice too.

it's the women who causes problems in this series. haha...

down to the materialistic sister of SY...;)

Guest bacom

Lmangla said: image

anyone thought it looked like a doctor'volunteer tot? all he needs is a stethoscope and some pens and he would be ready to work in a hospital.. maybe next drama, LJJ could be a doctor... some like @iloveporkandbeans , @nabuta2 won't mind being his patients right? :P

@Lmangla , exactly my point... loosen the tense once in a while, will enhance the joy in discussing this drama.
Some may say SY is a villain in here... I'm rooting for her, I'm not considering her as a villain. She's secretive...she hides her good deed behind her cold personality and poker face. That's what I feel about her character... yes i find it interesting that she is different with her close companion. Can't wait for SH be close to her and joke around with SY... Slowly SH is seeing through the different side of SY.
Live long SY... only you can bring the best out of SH...

bacom said: Lmangla said:  

anyone thought it looked like a doctor'volunteer tot? all he needs is a stethoscope and some pens and he would be ready to work in a hospital.. maybe next drama, LJJ could be a doctor... some like @iloveporkandbeans , @nabuta2 won't mind being his patients right? :P

Lmangla said:
nabuta2 said:

Lmangla said: mellina said: I'm watching ep 5 with eng sub and i find HJ is quite selfish. She is blaming her husband as if she is the most noble person in the world. She is quite insensitive towards her husband problem starting episode 1 when she is suggesting they should splurge the money SH's friend left.  I mean, even though it's not much to pay the debt, it might help in some ways. But she decides to have the best day in their life and plan to kill herself afterward. i quit liking the character after the suicide attempt.

I get it that her husband stood her up to be with another woman and if i was her, i'll be pissed as well. However, if she wants to make it work again, try to listen, understand and not assume things.  They have married for 10 years i supposed but HJ are reacting like an emotional wife who just know her husband for a year. She is just immature and emotion driven. i kind of understand what SY said about her husband being great. 1 million is a lot of money. But it's worth every penny if they can close the deal. Maybe HJ can UNDERSTAND it if she decides to listen and not being clouded with judgement. Marriage need two people. If she ask SH to try his best while she did nothing, it's just unfair. SH was obviously wrong. i won't defend his decision. But HJ should have been smarter as a wife. Right now i just can see her as a selfish, insensitive person who thinks that she is the only victim. Now she wants to be the bad person since her husband can't decide. That's really 'wise' move to save a marriage.

I'm not cheering HJ and SH at this moment because they r just hurting one another by being together. HJ won't listen and SH can't stop thinking about SY.

Archived