[Drama 2014] Temptation 유혹

Guest sunshine4ever

Yoon Ah Jung is in this, she always plays evil women. I hope her role is different here she is too typecast as bad. But lov the actress she is pretty. Hated her in Yellow Boots and Hundred Yrs inheritance!

• Replies 9.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

kinda sad for the rating. but K-dramas nowadays seem hard to get double digits as well.
i'm still confused with the storyline, i don't get the point yet. maybe ep 2 will answer my confused :))

the first part of ep 1 was kinda boring for me, too slow. but the last part was really intense. i love the chemistry of our 4 leads so far. and the chemistry of KSW and CJW was really awesome, even just by looking at each other. wow! and if i remember back in early year of 2000, when i was watching Stairway to Heaven, no wonder that drama was really exploded in Asia and make both of them (and KTH as the antagonist) as hallyu stars. their chemistry onscreen is surely no joke :))
i'm also looking forward for the transformation of our 2nd lead male-female. i find their characters are really interesting. 
LJJ's character as womanizers, umm, i have no doubt many girls would fall for him. lol. but, i think his story with Fei was kinda deep. i'm really looking forward to see when he's back to Korea with a son, a thing that her mom will be happy but his wife will be more nagging to him. i still have no idea what kind of relationship or events that will make him fall for PHS. but so far, i really like the first impression he has with PHS. 
and last but not least, PHS's character. her character here was kinda remind me a lot about her character in Dong Yi, the official wife who will "give" her husband to another woman. omo. it's really sad. and look at her character so far, who undoubtedly love her husband so much, i'm officially fall for her character. i kinda feel what she feels inside. hope her character will be stronger and will bravely facing anykind of fate that standing for her after that "agreement" have been agreed by KWS-CJW.

anyone knows what kind of agreement that CJW offered to KSW in four days? i read nowhere, is it true that KSW must marrying CJW?

done watching Temptation 1st episode and i like it for the storyline, STRAIGHT TO THE POINT , all the main cast meet at HONGKONG

CJW : President Yoo is a single beautifull CEO, she's knew about Cheon Suk in the past, it looks like a candidate for what? a blind date or for a job? (at the flashback of CEO Yoo) , and she is the live saver of  Hong Joo (Cheon Suk's wife). i love her when she slap Hong joo to makeher realize that's she's wrong

KSW : a bankrupt man but he seems so love his wife so much, i love his part when he want to pleased his wife buying that beautifull shoes, the way he begging *even he used the lie scene about dying wife* but i took it like he really want to pleased his wife that maybe it was the last time for him to buy a pretty and expensive gift for his wife.

PSH  : beautifull wife for cheon Suk but seems she's to desperate live not in the wealthy time again like in the past and she's even try to comitte suicide and that makes me feel "why she have to be like that, why she have to give up, she should support her husband not play like she's the only one who get suffer but her husband too"

LJJ : Kang Min Wo, what can i say bout him. but he's totally have an annoying mother who always want a boy for their heirs, and it looks his wife it's so suffer always giving birth a baby girl and it's risking her life, poor her and that's make a reason why she's look so nagging at minwoo, check up his schedule meeting etc becoz of her insecure.
and a son that minwoo's have with his love Jenny , what happen to the boy next, will his mother accept Roy as their heirs? i dunno bout his wife but it seems it will be like a BOM to her. a boy from another woman and Minwoo love her so much.

well 1st episode is good for me now, hope 2nd episode will better coz i can't wait when Cheon Suk will take a part of the agreement with President Yoo. 4 day in one week, what a TEMPTATION and it's for $1 million.....

TEMPTATION FIGHTING ^.^

:\"> for me, TEMPTATION has a great start. Love the pace, the flashbacks in between, putting pieces together early on. Love the relationship between husband and wife even in the midst of financial turmoil. Thought at first why Hong Joo would commit suicide but the letter showed her limitless love for her husband, and in her own way, even thought it is not right [seems cowardly] she wants to sacrifice herself in exchange for the insurance policy. 
How the drama shows the kind of relationship between husband and wife, I am already rooting for the marriage. But then I am torn because of the temptation Se Young offered to Seok Hoon. Her glances are already mysterious and provocative. Bored? Intrigued of Seok Hoon? Defying the animosity there is between them? But the electric tension is burning as their gazes meet.
Four different characters stand out on their own. PHS for me gave a great performance besides CJW, KSW and LJJ. awaiting for episode 2!

@mslee : thanx for dropping by sharing your view bout temptation and i think i have wrong name for KSW role, not chun seok but Seok Hoon , still try to remember those name carachtere, i only remember kang minwoo and Hong joo.

@songtre
You're a lifesaver!!! thanks for the dramafire link! You made my day! ^:)^

@annichoi
thanks for all your links too!

The predicate has been set and all four protagonists were shown how their lives intertwined in this 1st ep so looks like this will be quite fast paced, hopefully! I hope the ratings pick up too! seems like the local audience prefer kpop idols doing dramas and are not into reunions of  veteran actors... quite a shame, though as these are really good actors (although I haven't watched stairway to heaven and maybe never will as I don't like tearjerkers). Didn't realize CJW  can be elegant and beautiful. KWS is the poster boy for hallyu. Then there's my LJJ! What can I say? His beautiful smile, nose, kissable lips and deep resonant voice (but not digging his lullaby!!) has distracted me from the rest of the drama! hopefully @alekaonu can recap live next week and @moodpie can be tempted to join.....

Guest hushed_secrets

That moment when CJW stepped into the other lady's shoes and has her A-HA moment....CLEARLY the writer's way of showing that CJW will be stepping into the place Park Ha Sun occupied in Sang Woo's life as his wife, possibly a place that was originally rightfully CJW's (as demonstrated in microfashion by the shoe mixup fiasco)?

Can't gauge what relationship Sang Woo+CJW had quite yet.  Probably will be able to in Ep. 2
Also didn't catch what Sang Woo+CJW's deal was at the end...something about buying his time in the last four days?  Clarifications would be much app!! 

Missed seeing CJW on screen...she slides right into the elegant woman in power role as if it was made just for her.

My predictions: Park Ha Sun (for identification purposes: lady who tried to commit suicide by drowning)Park Ha Sun verbally protested Sang Woo accepting the job, so clearly she's not happy with his decision to take it, even though she knows there's no other way out. Park Ha Sun chopping off her hair --> Revenge.  (typical K-drama move right there)  She'll work her way up some corporate ladder and come back to haunt CJW for what she did, but obviously will have moral dilemmas because CJW did the deed out of lust but also pity.

Lee Jung Jin (for identification purposes: man who met his mistress's son in Hong Kong for the first time)
Lee Jung Jin will separate from his wife, as their relations are already tense because of his wife's inability to bear a son.  He'll help Park Ha Sun get revenge.... possibly by creating a pseudo-family with her + his son that his Korea family would probably never accept as their own.  He's extremely rich, so he has all the power & money Park Ha Sun needs for revenge.

Glad to have a family to watch this drama with.  It'll be a pleasure soompi ^_^

Title: Temptation
Genre: Melodrama, romance, family
Episodes: 20
Director: Park Young Soo
Screenwriter: Han Ji Hoon
Broadcast network: SBS, every Monday & Tuesday 22:00
Broadcast period: 2014-Jul-14

Synopsis
A husband and wife were in huge debts. A woman billionaire offers the husband to repay all the debt in exchange of a total submission from him.
After he agreed to receive it, the 4 people love story started

Character Description
tt2
Yoo Seyoung

President of Dongsung Group. Cold and smart lady. She has learned business from father since early hood. She leads group since her father fell into sickness. At first, she is not interested in love and marriage. After she happens to meet Cha Sukhoon-Na Hongjoo, her viewpoint-toward-life is changed.

tt1
Cha Sukhoon

Hongjoo’s husband. Humanist with full of childish kindness and playfulness.

tt3
Na Hongjoo

Sukhoon’s wife. Replacing late mother, she’s been taking care house, father and younger brother. She’s full of tolerance and sacrifice. Though she believes her husband, while she sees that her husband’s feeling is shaken by Yoo Seyoung, she falls into trouble.

tt4
Kang Minwoo

President of Ajin Co.,Ltd , the leading company of Ajin Group. As a man who has everything -wealth, handsome appearance, high school career, good parents-, he is full of relax and leisure. He is womanizing as well. After he sees Na Hongjoo, a triangle-love story starts.

http://allkoreandrama.com/temptation/

So the wife meets another man too...
i wonder:she will also be tempted???

;))

Guest choidi

Done watching temptation. First epi is big question mark. Jiwoo's character is the most interesting. I think jiwoo and ksw character is a former lover? Lol i dont knownl. Cant wait for epi 2. Too much hotness haha she.buy his life for four days. Lets see whats going to happen. Aww

Guest choidi

Yea the wife needs to meet another guy too haha im desperate !! I.want jiwoo and ksw to.end up together haha

Guest woojie

I finished watching episode 1  and getting so excited for the coming episodes.  I find Choi Jiwoo more beautiful and gorgeous to see while
shes having a red lipstick on her lips. Find interesting  what happened between her and KSW in the past as temptation unfold its story. fighting!

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"2AM’s Jo Kwon and missA’s Fei Sing a Duet for “Temptation” OST
jo-kwon-missA-fei-800x450.jpg

Singer Jo Kwon, who is a part of the boy group 2AM, and Fei, a member of the girl group missA, participated in the OST forSBS’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “Temptation.”

On July 14, Jo Kwon uploaded a picture of himself and Fei on his Instagram. Along with the picture, he added a message that said, “I sang ‘One Summer Night’ with Fei for SBS’s Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Temptation.”

After “Stairway to Heaven,” it has been 11 years since actors Kwon Sang Woo and Choi Ji Woo worked together. “Temptation” is a story about a man who is at his limits. He accepts a tempting offer and makes a decision he cannot take back. The drama focuses on four characters that try to find the true meaning of love. The first episode was aired on July 14.

Meanwhile, Jo Kwon is currently playing the main character Adam, in the musical, “Priscilla.”

Soompi

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"New Drama, “Temptation” Starts Off in Third Place in Viewer Ratings
temptations-drama-stills.jpg

SBS’s new Monday-Tuesday drama “Temptation” started off with a 7.6% rating, starting off in third place among the other Monday-Tuesday dramas.

Among the dramas that aired around the same time as “Temptation,” it had the lowest rating. However, since it’s only the first episode and the difference in ratings isn’t that big, it’s not a bad start.

“Temptation” aired its first episode after “Doctor Stranger” finished. The drama is about a man that accepts a tempting offer and makes a decision he cannot take back. Kwon Sang Woo plays the character Cha Suk Hoon who is pushed to the limits and Choi Ji Woo plays the character Yoo Sae Young that tempts him through a secretive offer. “Tempation” aired its first episode on July 14 where it revealed the tense relationship between Cha Suk Hoon and Yoo Sae Young.

Meanwhile, the rating for MBC’s “Triangle” is 9.1%, placing it in first place. KBS 2TV’s “Trot Lovers” had a rating of 8.3%.

Soompi

Archived