[Official] Eun-Uh/Seungara Couple Thread [Lee Seung Gi & Go Ara] [You're All Surrounded]

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I vote for Seungara! And am I the only one who doesn't want Pan-seok to be interested in Soo-sun? For now I like this development since it makes Dae-gu jealous and will probably help him realize his feelings for Soo-sun. Do you think Soo-sun would like him if she knew he was Kim Ji-yong? She seemed like she was falling for him when they were kids.

@Eva Fahmawati You're not the only one. I'm looking forward to them every week too! :D

@Kennedy21 Nope, you're not the only one. I don't want PS to be interested in SS as well. LOL. First, because he's still in-love with his ex-wife and they seem perfect together and second, because of their age. I know they're just fictional characters but he's old enough to be SS's father. I'm sorry if I offend anyone but I'm just not very fond of large age gaps relationships. Anyway, IMO, if SS doesn't know that DG is actually JY, I'm pretty sure she'll fall for him too. Who can resist his smile? :\"> If she sees that smile of his, her heart might go ba-dump, ba-dump, ba-dump really fast. Well, that's what I want. But it seems like she's going to find out that he's actually JY before that could happen. :( Meh.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest taechan

Hello... i'am happy there is a thread for eun uh couple..gomapseumnida... :)
I'm going to miss eun_uh couple... :((   i really love them...they are too adorable, make me shy and smile everytime i'am watching their scene....i think words can't describe my feeling...now only 2 episode left...suddenly i felt so empty right here... :(
anyway, eun uh couple jjang.... :)>-    

Guest ktiminie

Hi chinggus, gonna miss Soo Sun and Daegu Daegu soooooooo much after the end of YAAS. I really loved their chemistry on-screen.

I made this gif four u. There is an episode of Running Man (2012) where Lee Seung Gi, as agent 007, participate to a cards matching game. Here is his reaction when he picks up Go Ara pair, LOL gckg.gif

3x8.gif

Archived