[Official] Eun-Uh/Seungara Couple Thread [Lee Seung Gi & Go Ara] [You're All Surrounded]

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love Ara and Seungi for a long time, from their first days in showbiz, but I'm not the one who can easily show the feeling out, so I just lurk around and silently follow their paths. I ship a lot of couples on screen and never ship actors in real life before. I don't know why but this is my first time I wish this couple become true. I know he's taken already and it's almost impossible because he's a honest and serious man in relationship. But I must say it's a huge shock to me when I heard about his dating news. I don't like that girl (am I allowed to say it here?)and never do. It's so ironic that she's the first and only one I don't like in Kbiz. But I still respect his choice and wish him happy. It's only my dream and here is only place (I think) to share my wish. Sorry if some of you feel bad.

Guest nini26

glad to have found this thread. without any YAAS episode anymore to look forward to next week, at least we have that sweetest of all kdramas end kiss to keep us smiling. i hope this ship will remain afloat until our seungara couple meet again and seal their fate together :-)  

Archived