[Drama 2014] Make A Wish 소원을 말해봐

Lhay

@adikkeluagman, Thanks for the clips, the production is "slacking off" (no preview)  but we can always count on you for our updates :) 
Oh, I am so sad that Dowon turned against her sister since I've always liked her character in the past, and Hyeran the snake is just getting started with her schemes.  @valsava I forgot that Dawon is very materialistic and still immature, and so this should not be a surprise.  But I thought she would be so shock and disappointed at first.  I hope Sukhyun stays strong and not let his mom cover for him because then he will always be under her grip.  In ep 62, it looks like Grandma was promising something, maybe an important promotion, to Suklyun, because Hyeran looked so elated and thankful.  So this increase the stake for Hyeran and force her hands for more schemes.
And the tale of two MILs for Sowon...she can't win, now which one should she choose, MIL#1 (Hyunwoo's mom) or MIL#2 (Jinhee's mom).  She and Jinhee should just leave town and elope!!  And I thought that was clever of MIL#2 for coming to dinner that Sowon cooked bringing her own DIL, LOL! 
@spring123, glad to see your comment again.

• Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What a slap in the face for SW to have YH show up with JH's mother to dinner. Do they think making a united front is going to move JH. He is trying to be respectful to his mother but she's making it hard by disrespecting and belittling SW. That witch YH is going to cross that nasty bat somehow and it will be well deserved.  
HW's mother is a piece of work. What does she want from SW. She didn't want her in the first place and insisted she divorce her son and now she's insisting she stay married to him. Is it the fact that if SW were to marry JH she would be marrying up and she can't stand the idea of SW marrying someone of better class then them. . 
I expected DW to betray her sister. She's just that materialistic to do something like that to keep the good life. SH should pay for his crimes. He has grown and changed for the better but his mother and wife are not going to let him take responsibility for his crimes. There's going to be trouble coming in that marriage because of HR and DW's greed. . 

@awsparkle, somehow I think Sowon and Jinhee didn't expect mommy dearest to show up without fireworks, to have a pleasant meal and to pay a compliment to Sowon that she is a great cook, but yeah, Yinhee showing up was still a slap to Sowon.  And add salt to the injury was MIL#1 tirade.  MIL#1 is just fear for her livelihood that's all, she couldn't careless for Sowon.  She knew all too well that she couldn't support herself lets alone Hyunwoo, and her forty years old son is now too busy romancing "imo".  In an earlier episode, when mother Jungsook proposed a divorce at the hospital where MIL#1 threw a tantrum, MIL#1 agreed to the divorce only if she can keep all the rents money.  By the way, I think Jinhee announced to his mom and Yihyun that Sowon filed for a divorce (I believe he mentioned the word "ihon"), if I am not mistaken, and that's when Yihyun saw MIL#1 at the corner of her eyes and decided to add fuel to the fire by congratulate Sowon and Jinhee on the divorce so that MIL#1 could hear and thus storm in with a tantrum to follow.  Now this is pure speculation on my part, hopefully someone can correct me.
Mother Jungsook knew right a way after seeing her youngest daughter's tirade that it was the works of Sin Minja behind the scene.  So looks like team Sowon-Jinhee is minus two members, Dawon and Sukhyun.  I'll have to wait 25 episodes more to know exactly what's going on.  

We can see SW married the son

YH married  the mother...

What I can see YH s so thick-skinned .. she slaps herself , not SW .. this way making JH loves SW more .. she must learn .. JH is not a mama boy .. and he has experience about marriage life ! not an immature man .. we can read  that in  his  eyes

Hello sora3rddm

SW lost her youth life for HU & his family .. this is tooooooo heavy burden for this very young girl

-Taking care a coma fake husband , I would like to use  this word  ( Fake husband ) because I think she did Not have sex with him yet  . on paper only

-Million $ from loan

-His  lazy mother

-His brother

_ working all day ...with running ...

Guest adikkeluangman

No new episode today?
[HOT] 소원을 말해봐 Video Preview EP64

Oppa receive physiotherapy treatment but looks like he got mild amnesia. 

@adikkeluangman,   Good Morning,

What happen to killing him off.. It was noted that he was supposed to die but now the writer has him living.. So we should be seeing a serious love triangle with none of the men in this drama liking the lil snobby witch..  Well she be plotting really bad now..   

valsava said:

@adikkeluangman,   Good Morning,

What happen to killing him off.. It was noted that he was supposed to die but now the writer has him living.. So we should be seeing a serious love triangle with none of the men in this drama liking the lil snobby witch..  Well she be plotting really bad now..   

Things are getting twisted and complicated now.  From the clips,
Yihyun got very ugly, and desperate, and came to tell Hyunwoo about Sowon and Jinhee, just when Sowon stepped in and then Jinhee, so seeing Jinhee Hyunwoo went into shock...
Sowon and Sukhyun went to a company luncheon and both got similar food reaction that no one else did.  Both landed in the hospital, and of course their significant others, Jinhee and Dawon, rushed to their sides.  I think the half sister and half brother story will soon emerge...
At the hospital where Gyunwoo was pushing the wheelchair of Hyunwoo, from the other end of the hall way Hyunwoo caught a moment of tender between the couple, Sowon and Jinhee, and got really upset and his memory started to come back with flashbacks to the early days of Jinhee working in the warehouse and even calling out Kang Jin Hee name....
And Jinhee, got a new hair style, slightly shorter and even parted on the other side....(looking more serious, slightly older, less trendy, but still very adorable...)
Yep, there is definitely going to be a real show down between the two triangles, Sowon-Jinhee-Hyunwoo, and Sowon-Jinhee-Yihyun....
Ahh, we have to wait until Monday....

sora3rddm said: Things are getting twisted and complicated now.  From the clips,
Yihyun got very ugly, and desperate, and came to tell Hyunwoo about Sowon and Jinhee, just when Sowon stepped in and then Jinhee, so seeing Jinhee Hyunwoo went into shock...
Sowon and Sukhyun went to a company luncheon and both got similar food reaction that no one else did.  Both landed in the hospital, and of course their significant others, Jinhee and Dawon, rushed to their sides.  I think the half sister and half brother story will soon emerge...
At the hospital where Gyunwoo was pushing the wheelchair of Hyunwoo, from the other end of the hall way Hyunwoo caught a moment of tender between the couple, Sowon and Jinhee, and got really upset and his memory started to come back with flashbacks to the early days of Jinhee working in the warehouse and even calling out Kang Jin Hee name....
And Jinhee, got a new hair style, slightly shorter and even parted on the other side....(looking more serious, slightly older, less trendy, but still very adorable...)
Yep, there is definitely going to be a real show down between the two triangles, Sowon-Jinhee-Hyunwoo, and Sowon-Jinhee-Yihyun....
Ahh, we have to wait until Monday....

@valsava,
I was wondering the same thing about DW's character too. Everything I read about this drama states he would make special appearances. Also SW being a widow.  I guess with so many eps left to left they have to stretch the conflict and angst out to fill up to 100 eps. 
In the preview for 66 DW does ask SW something about marriage. Maybe they are planning to kill him off later. 

@spring123, 
Great point! I had similar thoughts.   But part of this was Sowon's fault and her mentality of "thou shall not abandon family" in the beginning, despite mother Jungsook begging her to leave them.  So she had to co-habitat with Hyunwoo's "blood sucking" mom.  Gyunwoo once said to "imo" when imo was unjustly badmouthing Sowon, that Sowon took him and his mom in when they don't have a cent to their names, i.e., homeless (and five years later still not a cent to their names).  In addition, Sowon took care of Hyunwoo's hospital bills because his family can't.  Hyunwoo's mom knew this all too well that she needs Sowon's money, so she will never let Hyunwoo and Sowon divorce.  Also, Sowon and mother Jungsook can't move out, they can't afford another place, because mother Jungsook rent out her own house to pay off the loan for Sowon.  In today's episode, Yihyun handed a lawyer card to Gyunwoo, not sure what type of attorney that was, divorce (to fight off Sowon's divorce filing)?  I wonder what will happen next...Now that Hyunwoo woke up, Sowon will probably take on the added burden of the rehab expenses too.  And what happened when Hyunwoo checks out of the hospital to go home, will Jinhee have to move out and move back to Grandma's house, sad....Unless, Sowon and her mom and Jinhee move in together in another place, haha, just a thought. Technically, if the divorce is not final yet, Sowon is not a free woman, then her dating Jinhee will give more ammunitions to Yihyun and others to play the "moral" card.   Ahh, wishing I could watch the current eps with e-subs.

We still don't know this story about 21st century or .... 15th ??

Divorce or not is up to SW & HU ,not 2 MILs ...If this MIL#1 keeping this way I don't think SW can stay with them .. ..

I'm sorry to say ... If it were me ...I'm very scare to see HU !!

HU married SW but no sharing , even SW didn't know his mother & brother , his job , his problem ,

wedding ceremony is a very important day but he run away without a word  to his bride !!!

Seems this family doesn't respect her ...Poor girl , she 's living without  bio-mother + 2 worst MIL + YH

If HU came back but still didn't want divorce ! I can say he needs a  good maid not love !

Unlucky girl !!

Guest adikkeluangman

Video highlights for EP65
Hyunwoo getting shocked seen YiHyun came to see him and later Sowon and Jinhee came too.

Sowon and Seokhyun went for team dinner and getting sick after eat

So oppa really get amnesia or what. Is he remember about their wedding day and the accident?

I guess EP66 today was on-air. Still wondering why Park Jae Joong become permanent cast member. Not that I mind. But, production should make it clear since beginning.

Archived