[Drama 2014] Surplus Princess (The Mermaid) 잉여공주

marykarmelina

It's better to be pessimistic on this stuff than end up being in the heartache avenue....although with that underwater kiss scene may tell us more. But who knows, right? AS YOU SAID, THE DRAMA HASN'T AIRED YET. Anyway, I'm so glad Jo Boah was casted for this role.She looks so perfect =) I really liked her since SUFBB

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Omo that picture of them kissing in the water is so hot. He's totally touching her mermaid butt lol! Jae Rim-ahh ottoke?! 
Some pics...tumblr_n8hl3gbVGw1tbzn8qo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_n8hl3gbVGw1tbzn8qo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_n8ld9xDCPq1tfmgyto1_250.gif
via kdramalovestories
What are you even doing?! Aigoo don't just touch your tongue with your finger like that, you sexy beast. It's indecent! 

Guest Mai AnL

lachowski said: Press conference was held today

Can somebody upload pictures?? Don't know how to do that :D Here is i think the full press conference http://youtu.be/qZPwfk0KA7k

Guest Mai AnL

Jo Bo Ah and Song Jae Rim Talk Underwater Kiss Scene in ′The Idle Mermaid′

Song Jae Rim and Jo Bo Ah shared the story behind filming the underwater kiss scene for 14 hours.

During press conference for tvN’s upcoming drama The Idle Princess on July 30, Song Jae Rim said, “Jo Bo Ah received more lessons on filming underwater so it was probably tougher for her. It was also my first time but it was hard to withstand the pressure when I went down five meters under water.”

He shared, “But she was even wearing a heavy outfit. I only had to go through it for about three to four hours out of the 14 hours. Jo Bo Ah was in the water for 14 hours.”

Jo Bo Ah then said, “Actually swimming was tougher than filming the underwater kiss scene. I had to act but my eyes turned red.”

BjsGt5M.jpg

Meanwhile, The Idle Princess is a romantic fantasy drama about a mermaid that comes to Seoul in search of love. It will air on August 7.

Photo credit: Newsen

Source: http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/72142/joboah-says-it-was-tough-acting-under-water

Guest vaseline

marykarmelina said:

A peculiar mermaid attempts to become a human in just 100 days to meet the human man she loves. Surplus Princess is a story about a mermaid who lives as a human in a world where unemployed people are not treated as people.

Jo Bo Ah was cast as the mermaid princess, Hani, who longs to become human and gets into several comical situations during the process. Oh Ju Wan will play Hyun Myung, an applicant preparing for employment. Rather than the arts or passion, Hyun Myung is a realist who puts importance in living day by day. He is expected to have a romantic relationship with Hani. Song Jae Lim will play a narcistic and pretentious man. As he′s mostly been shown as a cold and stiff antagonist on both the big and small screens, Song Jae Lim′s new transformation is being anticipated.

Nam Joo Hyuk has been cast as a graduating university student who says he′s preparing for employment, but is actually just freeloading off of his parents′ money. Although he is living in a comfortable environment, he is a character that lacks his parents′ love. The drama will follow the three of them as they suffer the daily grind and the hardships of the job search, with romance and fantasy to add a little whimsy to the proceedings.

Guest LadyAra

class="content-title" Upcoming Drama “The Mermaid” to Have Provocative Yet Cute Materials yeonjiii July 31, 2014 0 Comments Upcoming Drama “The Mermaid” to Have Provocative Yet Cute Materials

The producer of CJ E&M, Baek Seung Ryong, revealed the relationship between the SNL parodies and the upcoming drama, “The Mermaid.”

On July 30, at the Seoul 63 Convention Center, the press conference for tvN’s upcoming drama, “The Mermaid,” was held. Baek Seung Ryong informed that, “We will include parodies within the drama and will include the characteristics of ‘SNL Korea.”

Producer Baek Seung Ryong has worked on “SNL Korea” and “Rude Miss Young Ae.”

Continuing on, he said, “Just like we did in ‘SNL Korea,’ we’re planning on including a music video every week. Just because it’s R-Rated, it won’t have just provocative material but will focus on including outrageous materials. We’re controlling the level so that viewers won’t reject the R-Rated components. It will have provocative, yet cute R-Rated components.” [more]

Archived