marykarmelina

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

suzyFTW

said: lolololol SK's internet is the best even  underwater  

:)

)

Aileen grabbing the butt...lmao she sure is aggresive. Girls in this drama are super aggressive and straightforward. Poor boyfriend though fighting for him!!!

and I cracked at the Shingeki no Kyojin reference lmao 

=))
I like the quirky characters so far and also the quirky story.

Wow, a very good episode indeed! I think I am in the minority who ships Ha Ni with Song Jae Rim's character :). I like his mysterious aura and his chaebol jerk behaviour :P
So sad that there is only 1ep airing per week.

This show is so cute just love it plus funny. I love the part when she is talking about his apple hips. and than the big fat kiss on it so cute. Yes The Little Mermaid used to be and still is one of my favorite fairy tales because of the ending every time I read it it made me cry. It least she is not loosing her voice for the price for getting her legs.

Guest Queen_Of_Baekje

maddymappo said:

suzyFTW

said: lolololol SK's internet is the best even  underwater  

:)

)

Aileen grabbing the butt...lmao she sure is aggresive. Girls in this drama are super aggressive and straightforward. Poor boyfriend though fighting for him!!!

and I cracked at the Shingeki no Kyojin reference lmao 

=))
I like the quirky characters so far and also the quirky story.

Guest JasmineN

marie67 said: Wow, a very good episode indeed! I think I am in the minority who ships Ha Ni with Song Jae Rim's character :). I like his mysterious aura and his chaebol jerk behaviour :P
So sad that there is only 1ep airing per week.

Guest LimaS

tumblr_na0aieXUAy1tz0zdfo3_250.giftumblr_na0aieXUAy1tz0zdfo4_250.gif

tumblr_na0aieXUAy1tz0zdfo5_250.giftumblr_na0aieXUAy1tz0zdfo6_250.gif

tumblr_na0aieXUAy1tz0zdfo7_250.giftumblr_na0aieXUAy1tz0zdfo2_250.gif

tumblr_na0aieXUAy1tz0zdfo8_250.giftumblr_na0aieXUAy1tz0zdfo1_250.gif

tumblr_na0aieXUAy1tz0zdfo9_250.giftumblr_na0aieXUAy1tz0zdfo10_250.gif

http://kdramadaily.tumblr.com/post/94186976533/surplus-princess-episode-1

----

tumblr_na0kr47gwV1qk2g47o8_250.giftumblr_na0kr47gwV1qk2g47o5_250.gif

tumblr_na0kr47gwV1qk2g47o6_250.giftumblr_na0kr47gwV1qk2g47o1_250.gif

tumblr_na0kr47gwV1qk2g47o2_250.giftumblr_na0kr47gwV1qk2g47o3_250.gif

tumblr_na0kr47gwV1qk2g47o7_250.giftumblr_na0kr47gwV1qk2g47o4_250.gif

http://mychanchans.tumblr.com/post/94203442189

------

tumblr_na0v4c8dQY1sm6bmao3_r1_250.giftumblr_na0v4c8dQY1sm6bmao2_r3_250.gif

tumblr_na0v4c8dQY1sm6bmao1_r3_250.giftumblr_na0v4c8dQY1sm6bmao4_r1_250.gif

http://dramadaebak.tumblr.com/post/94223393470

just watch ep 1, please tell me that Song Jae Rim is the lead, i read that some news that he will be forming love line with Haniplease....i really ship them rather than the guy with  the girlfriend. I'm not interested at all

Well, I'm not trying to be desilusional or whatever...

I also ship Ha Ni and Song Jae Rim... That underwater kiss was just wooo.... Speechless.
=P~ :x :\"> >:)... I totally love it....

Plus according to the picture posted on page 2.. I believe ....

인물관계도
I mean according to this image Ha Ni and Song Jae Rim have the same "feeling "for each other according to the arrows that are the same color with a little heart place on the left, whereas the other lead has the same arrow towards Ha Ni but Ha Ni doesn't reciprocate the same feeling towards him....

Anyways, that's just my humble opinion... Hope I didn't made anybody mad... Is just a drama so we my as well enjoy it....

since she turns into bubbles she doesn't actually end up with anyone at the end right ? so whether SJL is the main lead or the second its a sad ending anyway , i'm just happy i got the underwater makeout kiss.

In the long preview , it doesnt look like SJL will  welcome our little mermaid @ the party , lol it looks like they will be dragging her out and the hugging part it all in her head, poor her, and female second lead will get his phone which will make him think she kissed him, sigh i really shipped sjl and our mermaid but looks like it won't happen :(

Archived