Soompi Forums Easter Egg Hunt

melkimx

Guest kujaichi

Ella said: @kujaichi

Are you serious you don't know what it is?
Have you tried using google with the key words in the sentence?
I'll give you a hint: Think about "siblings".

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lordbordem

ophris said: kujaichi said: Ella said: @kujaichi

Are you serious you don't know what it is?
Have you tried using google with the key words in the sentence?
I'll give you a hint: Think about "siblings".

oh yeah! Found the 2nd golden egg. Thanks @ngfang, @worldno17, @lordbordem, and everyone else who chipped in bits and pieces of hints everywhere. Just like @ngfang , I also thought that my eyes are tricking me. Because you all kept saying that I have to look at the hints closely and re-read the words again, I took it literally till my face was almost touching the screen and I got giddy hahaa... This golden egg is really no joke. Hats off to @melkimx for coming up with such hints and riddles!! 

Whew, I found the golden egg. It was exactly where I first searched, and SOMEHOW I missed it. Like dude seriously. XD Anyway can we all just laugh at the hilarious joke with the subject of that thread? I was laughing so hard because really that's all we go on about. ANYWAY, I'm really thankful for all the hints and humor we have going on here. Excited for the last egg but sad too. 

cybermuffin18 said: Whew, I found the golden egg. It was exactly where I first searched, and SOMEHOW I missed it. Like dude seriously. XD Anyway can we all just laugh at the hilarious joke with the subject of that thread? I was laughing so hard because really that's all we go on about. ANYWAY, I'm really thankful for all the hints and humor we have going on here. Excited for the last egg but sad too. 

Ella said:
cybermuffin18 said: Whew, I found the golden egg. It was exactly where I first searched, and SOMEHOW I missed it. Like dude seriously. XD Anyway can we all just laugh at the hilarious joke with the subject of that thread? I was laughing so hard because really that's all we go on about. ANYWAY, I'm really thankful for all the hints and humor we have going on here. Excited for the last egg but sad too. 

Guest kujaichi

Found it!! :D
Which proves that you can actually find the golden egg with just hint 1 and 4 as well, haha ^^

Well, and to be honest: Those page hints were extremely helpful as well, especially since the second golden egg wasn't on the first ten pages and I probably would have never searched that far...

Guest kujaichi

Yes, indeed.

Now I only wish I could find those sneaky colored eggs like this as well... *sigh* xD

Ha, I was actually suggesting we could just make searches like this ourselves, just for fun, but of course I'd forgotten that we can't just go around and edit posts ~_~

Guest candyd

Finally found the golden egg for Clue 7.  I had found tier's 1-4 but could not figure out how to find the golden egg.  I guess not having good color perception can hurt, i had to ask my sister for help.  I have to say @melkimx is very clever, props to you.

Guest lordbordem

candyd said: Finally found the golden egg for Clue 7.  I had found tier's 1-4 but could not figure out how to find the golden egg.  I guess not having good color perception can hurt, i had to ask my sister for help.  I have to say @melkimx is very clever, props to you.

For the Hint 7 golden egg, pick up the keywords (the keywords look different from other words) in the additional information below each bunny, then just search using the keywords. Someone pointed out how to use Google search effectively earlier on.
The golden egg is not within the 1st 10 pages; browse from the last page onward.

Last night I dreamed that I found the second golden egg on one specific thread. So I checked that thread when I woke up this morning, but there's no egg >.< I knew it was too good to be true lol 
This egg hunt gives our brain a great workout. I agree, @melkimx is very smart & clever =) 

Thank you @worldno17 @ngfang @lordbordem @jabeum @Ella @ophris and everyone else who shared the hints, finally I found it. Google really helped me to find the right thread using the keywords that look different in each tier. I can sleep well tonight :D

Archived