Soompi Forums Easter Egg Hunt

melkimx

Guest jabeum

I finally found the 2nd golden egg! I wasn't going to sleep until I found it, so now I can finally get some sleep. 
The first 2 tiers are easy, but you have to think with the 3rd one in order to find it. If you put together all of the hints everyone else posted for all of the tiers, it shouldn't be that difficult. Though I do want to throw in that you should pay attention to font color as well.

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply

worldno17 said: missinginactionnomore said: worldno17 said: Yay~ Found the second golden egg~! ^^
Ok, as a hint for the last step of the golden egg - reread over the info given by the previous tiers and something might click.
For the third tier, they're female and they gained popularity last year although they also got into a bit of controversy.

worldno17 said: missinginactionnomore said: worldno17 said: Yay~ Found the second golden egg~! ^^
Ok, as a hint for the last step of the golden egg - reread over the info given by the previous tiers and something might click.
For the third tier, they're female and they gained popularity last year although they also got into a bit of controversy.

Guest lordbordem

This is pretty ridiculous in a funny way~

I've managed to somehow find tier 1 -2 and then 4  :-w
Been messing around for a few hours now and I still don't know what three is trying to imply. I think I've gone through most active girl groups from last year as well~  8->

okay when all else fails, search each and every girl group there is lol 

owl mode on :D

edit:

got the third one!!!! yayyyyyyy no off to find the golden egg! Hopefully I still have some hair left to pull >.<

Haha congrats~!

Another hint for the third tier:

This girl group is not from a well-known company and has a catchy song.

Guest lordbordem

oh phew...just confused because all the tier three hints also point to the tier 4 hint (Spoiler alert~  8->)

For the Hint 7, is the golden egg within the 1st 10 pages? 

Can anyone hint a smaller page range?  :x

Nope, it's not in the 1st ten pages. Umm the right thread has under 60 pages and the page that the egg is in is between 20 and 45.

That narrows down the range, I hope.

Archived