Soompi Forums Easter Egg Hunt

melkimx

• Replies 798
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lordbordem

And I have found my final egg~ Probably is one of the more obtuse and difficult presents/eggs to find.

This one is extremely hard so I'll provide a couple hints.

- The hint given by @melkimx includes a portion that will tell you what page number to look for BUT it won't be an actual page number. It's related but not quite
- The actual hint won't give you a thread title so don't look in that direction but if you do find the right search word then you'll definitely be in the right thread. Easy to tell, this word will show up A LOT of times in the same thread.
- The whole page...umm....it has to be seen to be believed. 
Lets see someone else get the full complement of eggs~ We can then celebrate together~
iblIjeZ5jZjfML.gif

Guest lordbordem

I guess I should provide some more hints since this is the last egg.
- Treat the word before the comma separately to the words after it. - The most important part is figuring out what "amalgamation of feline cries" means. A thesaurus will help but it's not a word in the dictionary. It's a conjoined word and it does mean "amalgamation of feline cries." The word isn't completely unknown thou, so if you do search this word up on Google, you will see a cat related topic.-The actual egg thread is more than 100 pages. 

Guest lordbordem

uhh yeah, I don't think you will be using this word in general day to day life. It's quite literally two normal words joined at the hip~

Hmm... after reading @lordbordem hints, I think I know what page it is, but I totally have no idea which thread it is. Tried searching some key words but it all leads me to weird threads hahaa..
Despite the frustration, I'm sad that this is the last hint already  :((

Guest lordbordem

More hints?
-You won't know the page number until you at least go through the right thread. The page hint is quite literal in that regard~
-The word you are looking for also happens to be the brand of a certain feline product. 

So, after reading @lordbordem hints, I was right about what to do, but still, english is not my native language and I'm far away from understanding it completely. That's why whatever I tried to search on google didn't helped.
As a last try, I'll give it a couple of hours to find the egg, but I'm pretty sure I'll sunmit just 2 golden eggs and 5 clored eggs.

~~~~~edit~~~~
Now I have the feeling that the egg is in a topic that I read only the first 10 pages (again).

edit 2.
I was wrong about the topic. It has less than 100 pages.

Annnd~
As I can't figure out what word I need to find, I thik I give up.
Ahh~ I hate giving up!

@lordbordem Thank you so much! Thanks to your last hint I found the keyword I needed. Afterwards it was hard finding the right page because all the pages I had to go through had so many images and it took a while for them to load.
For finding the right page it was easier to go through the pages that came up when I searched for [keyword] site:forums.soompi.com on Google. At first when I found the topic the keyword was in, I went through around 30 pages beginning from the Mayday clue, but couldn't find it. I don't know if the Google search results are listed in the same order for everyone but going through them was easier for me.
So good luck everyone! ^^

Archived