[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest snowflakesj16

While watching the ramyun kiss, I keep wondering "where did the noodle go/who actually digested it?" Really. It's left me puzzled so I have to replay that scene over and over again.

Ending scene is daebak!  I think Gun's dad is telling him to go forward with love, that the mix of joy and pain, tragedy and triumph, tears and joys is worth it.  Love Deeply like there's no tomorrow.  Carpe Diem!  
I don't know Korean, but that's the sentiment I got from watching raw. :x

Guest dlphobia

While watching the ramyun kiss, I keep wondering "where did the noodle go/who actually digested it?" Really. It's left me puzzled so I have to replay that scene over and over again.

Hee, not that we need valid excuses to rewatch the scene over and over again right?

They must have broken it in half though, but they could have had a sucking match for it...............what did i just say!?!! Man I need to go to sleep!

I'm also rewatching the raw too! (we're aboard the same boat @hikaru_dawn and @maialorena ^^ ) thanks to this raw, i understood this episode more hahahaand i'm guilty of replaying that rameon scene over and over. (reason why i'm still at part 1)

at the JNR reference scene. It was actually a nightmare. It was LG's fear of forgetting KMY. While KMY tried to tell him who she was, her hand gestures gave him the impression that she was JNR and thus he was punched.

lol at MY being defensive with "we were eating ramen! eating!"  when she was asked by brother in law if they had been doing pervy stuff because LG said they came at such a bad time.
at the go-stop scene. LG was doing bad at this game and JNR wanted to take his place. He laughed at her and she said something like "you don't know this but... she then goes to brag about her go-stop skills and thus we see her donning her glasses and pulling her hair up as if she's ready to battle
at the lunch date scene of omma and sera, sera actually tried to open up about DP but stopped herself

I think i'll only leave this much as we'll have our fully subbed episode tomorrow. Gnyt comrades! (I'll be heading back to my video watching)
edit:

anyways, last: maybe gangster sajangnim isn't JY's appa after all since gangster sajangnim is a Cha and Ji Yun is a Jun unless, she changed her surname. gangster sajangnim seems to be a nice dad though since in his entrance he says something like appa misses you

Guest wintercandy

@melcia‌ you are really observant! Geon's hair may have a rapid cell turnover, making it hard to keep his hair in one style. Could be a part of his genetic disease symptoms haha :P anyway, as long as the snape hair doesn't make a comeback, I'm fine!

Didnt watch the episode yet, but I heard there was parodies for two of JH's previous dramas today...Tazza and Thank You. Lol. This drama literally went thru JH's entire filmography.

Is it the gomawo part??? Gosh I was thinking is it??? Then what about tazza?? Didn't watch that..

No problems now with the hair at all. Even made him look younger I think. 
Now about that ramen kiss.. So cute! Reminded me of the animated movie "lady & the tramp." Never thought I'd see a human couple actually do it. I was shocked at how fast JH sucked that noodle in. Lol.

Big thank you my FTLY friends and families for the live recaps..i survived Wednesday night because of you guys..from the bottom of my heart, thank you..thank you.. :x

You saved this island girl from the misery of having a crappy inet when the greatest show on Earth is showing.. >:D<

Team Snail Forever!!!

@yoeda: thanks for your comments.  I am a mom and I would let my daughter marry  a man with a bleak future if they loved each other.  I see past the momentary pain to the beauty of life in all of it's heartwarming and heartwrenching glory!  Life and love is so much more than a disease we are blessed/cursed with.  If it would mean an early widowhood for my daughter, she would have all of the beautiful, golden memories of the love they shared for whatever amount of time was given.  If that's crazy, so be it.  
Because this is my life view, I project it onto MY's mom.  That's why her response in ep 18 was disappointing for me and didn't ring true. I think the time spent on this aspect of our story would have been better spent on comedy or DP/SR screen time.  (I'm not using an ahjumma fussing voice in this defense. I trying to be sincere and heartfelt.)
The writers didn't consult me (thank the good Lord because they've done 100,000,000X better than I could even think about doing) and chose to do this and as far as that goes, it has given us very heartwarming character interactions.  I'm not disappointed in the individual scenes of the episode, just the plot progression of the overall story. 
I welcome the discussion because it enlightens me also.  Thanks!