[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

My first comment after seeing just the clips. Why is Geonie sleeping in his street clothes?? No PJs? Or was he just taking a nap and just fell asleep. If I have learned anything from watching many many many years of kdramas, it is to not expect too much at the end. If I do, I am 9 times out of 10 disappointed. So my expectations are low, but I will be happy. :) haven't seen the raw yet.

Guest wintercandy

@manika07‌ yeah his hair was the best while confronting MY before the kissing-in-front-of-reporters scene. He was so handsomeeeee

Guest rintintintin

Before i headed to my bed. A Big thank you for the people who contributed their thoughts, opinion and of course the laughter of this kind of drama. Even I'm here very late, i appreaciate your responsibilities on this thread. I don't want to cry like a baby but my brother told me this: "Like our mom said, what can you expect for a Korean Drama, they're 2 kinds: The good one and a bad one." So I'll choose of course a good one right PD nim? Now, i don't want to be sad but we will see them in drama awards right? Thank you again guys! Let's party after lol.

One thing I wanted to point out is, today we get to see Geon as a son. 
We've seen CEO Geon, Geon as a husband, Geon as Gaeddong's appa, Geon as a grandson....but today is dedicated to Geon. A son to MY's Omma and his Appa. He was childish, cheeky, loving, funny, caring towards his Omma. He even bow his head and thank his stepmom, which she was touched by his gesture.
The ending is a closure for Geon and a new beginning for him. Him running to the altar with MY is simply wonderful to me.    \m/

I actually think that Lee Geon's hairstyle is the same as it was at his press conference, and all of the time after the 3 year separation... When they were stuck in the rain, his hair was like what we see now, less-styled... It's probably more a matter of styling - when gelled, and coiffed upwards, he looks like a CEO. Now that he's on leave, he's literally let down his hair...    :)

Guest dlphobia

man, at first I was so happy about having ramyun for dinner then I saw that kiss and now I'm just sad because I'm all alone in my room in a boarding house where I'm the only boarder...

At least I'm free to squee and laugh without worrying about disturbing others?..

I just remember I saw Bambam from idol group GOT7 (which I love btw) wearing the similar long plaid shirt as Lee Gun, I don't know if I should laugh or cry...dear FTLY stylist, I think I hate you..

That ramyeon kiss is so romantic... ahhh makes me want to cook ramyeon now and try it with hubby! :P

I'm almost sure tomorrow's episode should have some serious rice pounding session while in Jeju?? We need some real action here and babies... I want a perfect ending!

Thank you awesome recappers!!!  Need to watch subbed to fully understand today's episode - cuteness overload as you would say :)

wintercandy said: I don't like the new hair on geon, but at least I can still look at him. Unlike when he had prof snape hair... God knows how much I had to stop myself from screaming at my ipad "cut the hair nowwwww" it was real ugly hurmph.

Guest lovelyjen

Am I the only one never to be bothered by the hair? 

Ofcourse I love one over the other but the hair never made me cringe while watching ... ever... 

It didn't bother me either.

But I am confused now. Why did Gunnie and MY not get married first then go to meet with gangster guy? Who tipped them off? What did mistress step mom say besides Dad did not love her? Well, at least we know they will marry. Maybe helmet hairdo was deliberate to make Gunnie look younger, more lovable and vulnerable since he needed to win Omma's approval? :-?

They met with that guy because he found the tree full of memories for LG. And he needed that moment for his father?

The only thing I'm disappointed in was the fact that we didn't get to see any type of proposal.