[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

If LG and MY will flee to get married then they are really Gunmeo and Miliet !! But I'm not sure since MY cares for her mother but anyway, I'm super excited to watch this episode since we will have another K-I-S-S!! plus that noodle scene! Oh no byeontae mind is starting to load!  8-}
But I'm also sad because I cannot join you guys for live-streaming tonight! huhu! It's really sad because I'm sure this thread will fly fast tomorrow!! Need to catch many pages!But I hope you'll enjoy tonight's episode and I promise that I'll join tomorrow live-streaming for finale! Fighting!

rintintintin said: Hahaha! I'm in the middle of our meeting and I keep going on this thread secretly while my boss is saying anything about the job. I want to joined here i swear but i wish that my boss will allowed me to go home to watch this lol. But he told me this: "Promise me that no more K Dramas to you next week hahahaha!" I must say I had a love-hate relationship with my dear boss lol. Bring it on FTLY team! :P PS: I hope that my brother will watch with me tonight, and still, he will watch FIBA world basketball instead of this gggeeezz!

Guest OreoVampire

I see everyone here is having kinda sad feeling now because FTLY is coming to an end. I too. But I guess I learned from bad winter last year and trying hard to control my feeling. Just want to avoid another withdrawal symptom. I try to stay away from this thread, but anyhow I found myself end up to be one of snails shippers. Can't help this feeling #:-S  , I need to say that FTLY is a miracle. Started from just a remake drama at first, turned out to be amazing rom com. Of course this involved of hard work  from the whole team. And undeniably JH & JNR is the major factor, the Snail Couple exploded ! kabomm !! Stop the beat ! that's why I love this drama as much as other awesome dramas which I think deserves to be considered as masterpiece. A rom com and a masterpice can you believe this situation. Writer-Nim, PD-Nim kamsahamnida.

Alright cut the crap, heart be still, and tonight I wish everyone, all Snails shippers please don't b sad, do enjoy the show and pray for kissess and kissess, and bed scene? bahahaha excuse me please.

Counting the hours!

Let’s get the party started!

ftly_karaoke_geonyoung.gif

Look at them, aren't they sweet? We gonna miss them. JH & JNR thank you so much for outstanding acting. 360 bow ^:)^

pic cr owner

Guest LieS1430294362

So they're not going to the real wedding yet! LOL~ I'm feelin' relief. But my afternoon dream seems go too far, LG and MY even had have their wedding kiss =))

Your dream really going so far.... =)) =)) =))

Who else is rewatching 18 before 19's airing? In a few hours, the 2nd last episode will be delivered to us.I'm already feeling sad but in KMY's words
"Why? For an episode that hasn't even ended yet,Why do we have to be sad,be despaired,or cry in advance? We can cry when it actually happens"
Fighting comrades!
edit: Btw, I don't think my stream's going to survive tonight. I'll be in your care from now on chingus <3 Thank you in advance kekeke

Guest rintintintin

Finally, I watch the preview and I don't know how i feel bout this? As my brother said, "Rom-com with matching melodrama?" I feel that they testing the waters this time. I don't want to be depressed but please PD nim, don't let us down okay? Because of this drama, i know what will i do to pick a right guy for me in the future.

Guest mair789

I'm lagging for more 10 pages,but i'm lazy to read page to page..

I don't know where page of preview,translations or screencaps are..

I'm curious,@anyone can help me??

Guest 1.21Gigawatts

KyoRean said: I see everyone here is having kinda sad feeling now because FTLY is coming to an end. I too. But I guess I learned from bad winter last year and trying hard to control my feeling. Just want to avoid another withdrawal symptom. I try to stay away from this thread, but anyhow I found myself end up to be one of snails shippers. Can't help this feeling #:-S  , I need to say that FTLY is a miracle. Started from just a remake drama at first, turned out to be amazing rom com. Of course this involved of hard work  from the whole team. And undeniably JH & JNR is the major factor, the Snail Couple exploded ! kabomm !! Stop the beat ! that's why I love this drama as much as other awesome dramas which I think deserves to be considered as masterpiece. A rom com and a masterpice can you believe this situation. Writer-Nim, PD-Nim kamsahamnida.

Alright cut the crap, heart be still, and tonight I wish everyone, all Snails shippers please don't b sad, do enjoy the show and pray for kissess and kissess, and bed scene? bahahaha excuse me please.

Counting the hours!

Let’s get the party started!

Look at them, aren't they sweet? We gonna miss them. JH & JNR thank you so much for outstanding acting. 360 bow ^:)^

pic cr owner

Jang Nara Takes Selcas with Her Older Brother, Proving That Their Baby Faces Run in the Family
Actress Jang Nara revealed some friendly photos with her older brother.
On August 29, Jang Nara wrote a short message on her Twitter saying, “Leaving with my older brother. My brother’s hand tremors are severe..” and she posted several pictures along with the message.
In the pictures, you can see Jang Nara and her brother making silly poses as they look into the camera. Jang Nara’s “baby-face looks” are turning heads, as she looks even younger after cutting her bangs.
Meanwhile, Jang Nara is playing the “nice girl” Kim Mi Young in the MBC drama “Fated To Love You,” in which she accidentally has a one-night stand with Lee Gun, a second-generation chaebol, and becomes pregnant. Due to the pregnancy, Lee Gun and Kim Mi Young go through with an unavoidable contract marriage and enter a turbulent life.
Source: Soompi© Asian Drama Lovers
10409681_1572411689653556_75175885835231