[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Anyone still alive after today's episode??    :-/
OMG, all those weeks of being miserable is cured in one episode!!!! Too much sweetness overload!!! I screamed with Geon when Tak interrupted them... =))
Boy is deprived, Tak. You shouldn't let him suffer from his Blue illness for too long or else he will loose his mind again!    @-)
Love, love, love today's episode!!! Thank you, Fated team!!!   =D> \m/

One more week to go. I don't know what to feel. The actors and crew need to rest badly. But.... nan ottoke salkeyo???? :(( :(( :((

I am so happy!! I feel that my life is complete after this episode. Wahaha

Haven't read the recaps yet. But I have to exclaim this: Thank you MY!!!! Yay!!!! You complete my life!!! Thanks for being bond girl!!!

Wow, we have come such a long way. During the beginning of this show, I used to refresh soompi n baidu for live recaps at the same time. But now soompi moves so fast I can't read both websites at the same time. But still thank so much all live recappers!

28-8-201410-02-07PM_zps7b9e611e.jpg
For me, this kiss is my favorite so far.. It's really sweet and romantic especially when he wiped out her tears. I really need to watch this scene with subs..Thank u so much for all the recaps and screencaps! :)Otteoke I can't stop myself to ship these two!!!! Okayyy, I'm starting my chant now! 
p.s Jang Hyuk is such a good kisser  :\"> 

They couldn't even wait until night, did it at dawn..LOL or I'm I wrong? Can't get enough of these two.

well, LG has been suffering from blue b*lls for 3 years and I can't blame MY for giving up easily because come on..LG IS SO D*mn HOT LOL

to anyone watching live, Is the ending kiss better than the first kiss? >>escargot kiss according to @HowDareHee LOL
I'm a bit dissapointed, I mean from watching his movies, I think Jang Hyuk is a good kisser 

Sigh my pessimistic self says we can't end on a happy note tonight. Can we?

I am just wondering if we're going to have a sad ending as in his disease progresses? Or something else happens. In the TW version, there was another separation coming up right?

Darn it.

My dear , I'm not sorry to say, you are absolutely wrong about tonight! Hurray!

Here's to your second para also not coming true! Yup definitely not coming true. wahahaha

guys..in the last scene it means they did the rice cake making but didn't show it to us? aaaaaaagh why PDnim why??? I had been waiting for that moment lol hope they will show us "that scene" next week in the early episode 19 :P

Guest butttslappedbylg

*somehow rises from the dead*
I can only remember kisses and hugs and rainbows in this episode. Nothing else matters. Sooooo happy for the snail couple. :x :x :x :x :x :xThank you to all recappers for tonight! Great job you guys!!! ;);) ;) ;)

Guest jonesy

heppy said:

Sigh my pessimistic self says we can't end on a happy note tonight. Can we?

I am just wondering if we're going to have a sad ending as in his disease progresses? Or something else happens. In the TW version, there was another separation coming up right?

Darn it.

Wow. That was a great episode. I'm smiling from ear-to-ear, and I haven't even downloaded the raw yet lol. I really should just go to sleep since it's almost 4:30AM and I have class in 5 hours lol. Oh well. Totally worth it. I'll be like a zombie in class in a few hours, but worth it. XD

I got the kiss scene(s) I wanted plus the bed scene lol.

Guest snowflakesj16

my! I thought we'll get to see the reunion during the second half of the episode but we got it in what, the first five minutes or so?! I've yet to watch the raw but I got all the feels thanks to the live recappers and screencaps, and the gifs as always! thanks everyone for the effort! :)  
Watching the youtube cuts from mbc, errr,, Geon is back at it again, and how he was so angry at Sec Tak for his untimely call. Super duper lollipop-y episode! Can't wait to watch the raw. So their first showed a rice pounding scene, and now we get two ducks! 
Btw, did you guys notice Geon's face when Mi Young was walking towards him during the press con? It was like, "oh no, I'm in trouble, something's coming and I'm totally not prepared for this". Jang Hyuk, you never fail to amaze me with your acting prowess! ^:)^