[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest OreoVampire

I can't carry on for recap after kiss scene...I die die die dieeeeeeeeeeee
:D- I want to be that bed, and pilllowww

Geon's brother is pacing back and forth. His mother comes in and he asks what he should do about something. He mentions a phone or something and asks his mother something. She tries to explain something that happened.
Geon is back home. The mistress comes downstairs and says something to Geon.
They are sitting down to have a discussion. She says something and Geon asks her a question and what she means. She replies and he sees a journal I think on the table.
MY finds Geon's brother at the park. He seems upset about something. I think he's not Geon's brother...I wish I understood korean!! He's worried about what halmoni and Geon will think. MY says something to him.

Geon is reading the journal. It's his dad's. We see a flashback of him leaving and Geon's mother begging not to go. A little Geon watches him leaving.
Geon's father is with the mistress and son. He says something in the journal to Geon. Not sure.
MY comes into the man cave and sees him. He gets up and hugs her. He thanks her for something. MY says something.

Back to past, the story begins with his late dad left his mother with him and gunny just read the whole story about his daddy's ill. And he's crying after he finds out about the past and mimi is comfort him. Sweet.

tinatrix236 said:

Geon's brother is pacing back and forth. His mother comes in and he asks what he should do about something. He mentions a phone or something and asks his mother something. She tries to explain something that happened.
Geon is back home. The mistress comes downstairs and says something to Geon.
They are sitting down to have a discussion. She says something and Geon asks her a question and what she means. She replies and he sees a journal I think on the table.
MY finds Geon's brother at the park. He seems upset about something. I think he's not Geon's brother...I wish I understood korean!! He's worried about what halmoni and Geon will think. MY says something to him.

Guest OreoVampire

Hamo hamo and MY's family at restaurant. Mother busyMY come to restaurant. MY talking to Omma. Serious discussion. I think they talking bout LG, ke sarammmmmmm aahhhhh. OMMA happpyy !! has tears in eyes