[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

After seeing FTLY Chapter 17 and end where Geonnie and MYsnail so distressing and heartbreakingly crying: my heart shrinks so much, and that makes me love the snail family is so big, but so large that it does not fit on my body. My tears keep coming nonstop and just a thought was permanently in my mind: Geonnie and MYsnail should BE HAPPY FOREVER !!!!!!!!!! . Please do not leave me snail couple !!!!! Chapters are only 3 and my life will be an immeasurable void impossible to fill as much but time but time ........................... ......  :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(( :(:((

For episode 18, I want Geon to get a lot of lovin' from MY. He's a broken man and only MY can fix him. They are each other's lollipop. 
Based on the preview, MY is the one initiating the skinship (touching his hand and hug him first). Now that the bed is made with new bedsheets and fluff for action, I hope they will spend the night together. So many missed "actions" happened on that bed. So the first real one has to happen on that bed and not on any other bed...   =))  

The scene with LG and SR was really good.  Without subtitles, I can tell it's the final good-bye, and it's delivered so well by JH.  He's a master! After JH's drama career is over, he needs to take on a teaching role and open an actor's studio. 

Finally MY see how lonely is Uri Gunny seriously I loved that episode every one make a move to change , The only one who still in his spot is Gun who give up to his own thoughts & fears refusing to be honest with MY ;
I am glade that Sera change by telling the truth to MY & let Gun to go .
I am Happy that the Lawyer decide to make a movement against his career rules .
I am thanking Daniel for stepping again as a real friend who  wants the happiness to his friend although he loves her he didn't let the selfishness to decide for MY which future will she be with ?
& Finally I am super Happy & Glade for Uri MY who is trying to open that closed door for years which can be easily opened but she avoided bcz she was hurt & have wounds made her also afraid to open it , Finally she opens that closed & dark room which full of sorrows & wounds .
I Hope MY to Heal the wounds of Gun and make him accept his disease & adapt to live with it .

I am waiting Tomorrow with a smile ;) impatiently 

ftly14-00291.jpg
I love that pic for Keddongie when I see it I keep crying , I see that smile of child who full of purity & angelic soul missing in their world 
:(

Cr: to Drama Beans ScreenCaps 

Guest Kdrama-lover

Thanks a lot gumi and ramenoodles for the translations.. they help a lot to understand tose awesome scenes. Goodnight everyone.. tough I might shock myself when I wake up and face the mirror and see bulging swollen eyes.. my family might think something happened to me.. :o) :))

patriarcha said:

zashi8

said:

My dearest FTLY family,

It’s been a while since I started stalking and lurking in this thread.  I have laughed, cried, screamed and screamed some more with you all this time.  Oh, and let me tell you sometimes I do it all at the same time.  Words cannot describe my addiction to this well-loved drama and I am sure most of you can relate to this feelings.

Sundays used to be my favorite when im not at work and ecstatic to be lounging along the beachline of Boracay (Yes, I do live in an island).  Not so long ago though, it was a life changing moment when I started to watch this greatest show Fated To Love You.  And the Wednesday is the BEST DAY EVER!!

With my busy schedule and lifestyle, not to mention the crapiest-internet-connection-ever in this island, it’s soooo hard (did I say its soooo hard already?!?) to stream or even watch subtitled shows.  This is why I super-duper appreciate you all for your selfless devotion in sharing recaps, updates and almost anything about the show.

From the bottom of my heart….Thank you everyone!!!

Love,

Z

Guest jonesy

Only been gone a few days and 1.1k new comments... I know I'd dread becomin a regular... Anyway comrades I shall now read the recaps and post my thoughts soon. Hope the episode is not so angsty!

Guest OreoVampire

Since we have revealing process in ep17. Things should get better right. We still have 3 more episodes. I wish Writer-nim could give us more sweet scenes just like all the earlier episodes. MY got preggy again maybe lol this super glue blue mind comeback aigooo :\"> .... writer-nim pls give us our sweet Snail couple back juseyoo juseyoooooo :D

But......what if LG does hv HD.... would it be sad ending?  :-S