[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Omg I just watched the raw for episode 16 and the last scene was so intense!!  MY is pissed!  Gun's sadness and longing is so heartbreaking.  I really don't understand what's stopping him from trying to get MY back?  Is it because of Daniel?  His guilt or is it his disease?  His disease doesn't seem like an issue anymore going by Secretary Tek...
And Se Ra -- she's just ridiculous.  She doesn't even make sense.  Her demands are just beyond reason.  You can't even feel bad for her character anymore.

ratings are out

AGB
Nationwide/ Seoul

1. Joseon Gunman : 11,7 % / 11,9 %
2. Fated To Love You : 11,1  % / 12,9 %
3. It's Okay, It's Love : 10 % / 11,2 %

TnMSNationwide / Seoul
1. It's Ok It's Love: 11,2 %  / 13,8 %
2. Fated To Love You: 11,1 % / 14 %
3. Joseon Gunman : 10 % / 10,7 %

FTLY is in number 2..but for the Seoul FTLY has the highest numbers than others.

Guest kaddict92

@melcia No you're not the only one. It's amazing how I still find him so attractive and hot even when he looks so dead tired. And did anyone post JNR bucket ice challenge? Just listen to her she's soooo tired. I haven't been able to watch today episode but judging from the spoiler it looks like it still had that nice combo of blending comedy and sadness into one. I must reward myself because it's been a year since I was able to stick to a drama without dropping at ep.15. Ironically yesterday was my least favorite episode of the whole series but I STILL LOVE THIS DRAMA so nope.

These two are breaking my heart. Hopefully MY finding out the truth will send her into action and she spills out all the hurt and pain she's been carrying around. In return Gun does the the same. A confrontation between these two is well over due. It doesn't even matter what Sera lead MY to believe and the same goes for DP being around. The hurt and pain is between MY and Gun. Neither of them can move on or come together until they settle things completely between them. They need each other to heal completely and there's no one or no amount of time that will do it without the other one. Their attraction to each other is on fire but honest heartfelt truthful words are the only thing that's going to set things straight between them. 

Guest jonesy

I really loathe Viki. It's not fair how we can't watch the shows in English outside N.America (even though English originates from where I come from!!!) and these stupid licensing restrictions don't give us any way of getting access first hand. I mean who has the time to segment and if you can't watch shows then how the heck are you supposed to show your segmenting abilities?!

Anyway after watching the raws, I have to say why does the writer have to make it so painful and hard for our Snail Couple. The support actors are really getting annoying, just admit you don't have a chance to get between the feelings LG and MY have for each other!!! I want to see the Gunnie laugh again, like properly... The last bit where he was crying was so heartbreaking, I wanted to cry with him too. I don't think MY really has any idea on how much the the whole tragedy really kills him! It's no wonder our LG can't move on. He must feel so guilty for the accident! Oh no I've been using too many exclamation marks.

I do think, MY is still waiting for a sign from LG ... you could see a sort of disappointment when LG told her, he had no feeling towards her. She appreciated it when LG was holding his hand ( then she tried to convince herself that she shouldn't do or even like it: she said, this isn't right!), she put it back and she was happy to meet LG again until she met SR... then she remembered the scene at the restaurant with the necklace. The problem with MY is that she never thought, LG would fall in love with her due to her lack of self-confidence. She believed SR about the divorce agreement because she couldn't doubt LG's love for SR: she had heard his proposal.

After the miscarriage, she asked him if they could get a new start, but he denied! this proves that she was waiting for a sign from him, but she never saw it.

After the last episode, we know the reason why he rejected her offer. He blamed himself for the miscarriage and he felt guilty towards MY because of him, she had to suffer a lot. MY has always seen the kind nature of LG, but now due to all the misunderstandings, she is blind. I can understand why she is mad.... who wouldn't be? but LG was trying to help her, knowing that she kept blaming herself for DG and seeing LG was painful to her.

And the painting is a proof that she is still loving him and now LG has realised that. Maybe this will be the signal for LG to win her back and explain everything. 

The scene where LG cried after the miscarriage was really painful... I had tears in my eyes. 

:((

Guest CarinaA

Ottoke, ottoke. 
After watching episode 16, somehow I don't feel that eager to watch next weeks episodes: I've mixed feelings, in one hand I don't want this drama to end... but on the other hand, I'm feeling exausted from all the sadness and misunderstandings.
I'm almost fine with the fact that it's still too soon for them to be together, but, god, wasn't it already time at least one of them knew the other is not seeing anyone at the moment? THAT, at least, I feel we/they deserve to be out already! So, even though I didn't want to say it (because FTLY is so close to my heart), they are dragging the story and it's getting tiring. I feel like I've had enough of Gunnie getting punished to the point where I want to shake MYs shoulders and get some sense into her had... which doesn't even make any sense because she's the victim in this story. With every passing episode I'm loosing empathy torwards MY character and I'm feeling terrible for it, I've thought this over and I think it's because the writers are turning Gunnie into such a martyr that it is making us forget all the sorrows our Snail endured and I'm not pleased with it.

Anyway, another reason why I'm not so excited for episode 17 is that, the way I see it and by her pissed off expression, MY will probably be pissed at LG the whole next episode and, IF we are lucky she'll think about all the things he said to her through text and will give him another chance only in episode 18. 

Damn, FTLY sure is amazing, in one scene I'm loling my richard simmons off and, sure enough, the next thing I know I'm crying rivers of sorrow just by looking at Gunnie miserable stare. SIGH, I'm feeling so depressed after this episode, I think it even surpassed episode 12  - anyone feel the same way? Their goodbyes were heartbreaking and they felt so real, that right now I'm doubting they can actually work things out even though they are fated for each other. If they didn't reveal in this episode Unni was actually Gunnie, I think I'd rip my eyes out from frustration, because I've never felt My and LG so apart as I did in todays episode :c

I needz me some cheering up :c

Guest jonesy

CarinaA said: Ottoke, ottoke. 
After watching episode 16, somehow I don't feel that eager to watch next weeks episodes: I've mixed feelings, in one hand I don't want this drama to end... but on the other hand, I'm feeling exausted from all the sadness and misunderstandings.
I'm almost fine with the fact that it's still to soon for them to be together, but, god, wasn't it already time at least one of them knew the other is not seeing anyone at the moment? THAT, at least, I feel we/they deserve to be out already! So, even though I didn't want to say it (because FTLY is so close to my heart), they are dragging the story and it's getting tiring. I feel like I've had enough of Gunnie getting punished to the point where I want to shake MYs shoulders and get some sense into her had... which doesn't even make any sense because she's the victim in this story. With every passing episode I'm loosing empathy torwards MY character and I'm feeling terrible for it, I've thought this over and I think it's because the writers are turning Gunnie into such a martyr that it is making us forget all the sorrows our Snail endured and I'm not pleased with it.

Anyway, another reason why I'm notexcited for episode 17 is that, the way I see it and by her pissed off expression, MY will probably be pissed at him the whole next episode and, IF we are lucky she'll think about all the things he said to her through text and will give him another chance only in episode 18. 

Damn, FTLY sure is amazing, in one scene I'm loling my richard simmons off and, sure enough, the next thing I know I'm crying rivers of sorrow just by looking at Gunnie miserable stare. SIGH, I'm feeling so depressed after this episode, I think it even surpassed episode 12  - anyone feel the same way? Their goodbyes were heartbreaking and they felt so real, that right now I'm doubting they can actually work things out even though they are fated for each other. If they didn't reaveal in this episode Unni was actually Gunnie, I think I'd rip my eyes out from frustration, because I've never felt My and LG so apart as I did in todays episode :c

@spideysteve, what an excellent analysis.  Both MY and Daniel are substituting for the ones they want.  MY is substituting Daniel for her real love Lee Gun and Daniel is substituting MY for the sister/family he wants.  Although, Daniel's adoptive family really doesn't see to have been that bad.  I totally agee with your last sentence Daniel needs to go find his sister.
@jonsey, in Viki's defense they can't always control who gets to watch their subbed shows.  There was once this show I really wanted to see but Viki didn't have it for my region and I live in N. America.  I think Dramafever also has the license but I'm not sure what episode they are up to.

CarinaA said: Ottoke, ottoke. 
I'm almost fine with the fact that it's still too soon for them to be together, but, god, wasn't it already time at least one of them knew the other is not seeing anyone at the moment? THAT, at least, I feel we/they deserve to be out already! So, even though I didn't want to say it (because FTLY is so close to my heart), they are dragging the story and it's getting tiring. I feel like I've had enough of Gunnie getting punished to the point where I want to shake MYs shoulders and get some sense into her had... which doesn't even make any sense because she's the victim in this story. With every passing episode I'm loosing empathy torwards MY character and I'm feeling terrible for it, I've thought this over and I think it's because the writers are turning Gunnie into such a martyr that it is making us forget all the sorrows our Snail endured and I'm not pleased with it.

Anyway, another reason why I'm not so excited for episode 17 is that, the way I see it and by her pissed off expression, MY will probably be pissed at LG the whole next episode and, IF we are lucky she'll think about all the things he said to her through text and will give him another chance only in episode 18. 

Damn, FTLY sure is amazing, in one scene I'm loling my richard simmons off and, sure enough, the next thing I know I'm crying rivers of sorrow just by looking at Gunnie miserable stare. SIGH, I'm feeling so depressed after this episode, I think it even surpassed episode 12  - anyone feel the same way? Their goodbyes were heartbreaking and they felt so real, that right now I'm doubting they can actually work things out even though they are fated for each other. If they didn't reveal in this episode Unni was actually Gunnie, I think I'd rip my eyes out from frustration, because I've never felt My and LG so apart as I did in todays episode :c

Guest jonesy

I know, but its bonkers that you can't get english subs from the uk, where english came from in the first place. Personally I just think these korean companies will not be able to make mush money from these dramas anyway because the fandom is more of a niche market really, so is there any point in restricting dramas and music (like youtube do quite viciously with popular japanese artists) that will never make it in english media? I mean I like learning languages and if given the time I'd like to learn korean. However I would much prefer it if I didn't have to go to "dodgy" sites (I don't mean by the amount of ads, I always use adblockers but rather the sites that are likely to be taken down like mysoju was) to see my favourite shows but watch them legally. I would be prepared to pay a reasonable subscription fee to see them legally too.

Anyway I am still bemoaning my dear snail couple!!!

jonesy said: I really loathe Viki. It's not fair how we can't watch the shows in English outside N.America (even though English originates from where I come from!!!) and these stupid licensing restrictions don't give us any way of getting access first hand. I mean who has the time to segment and if you can't watch shows then how the heck are you supposed to show your segmenting abilities?!

Anyway after watching the raws, I have to say why does the writer have to make it so painful and hard for our Snail Couple. The support actors are really getting annoying, just admit you don't have a chance to get between the feelings LG and MY have for each other!!! I want to see the Gunnie laugh again, like properly... The last bit where he was crying was so heartbreaking, I wanted to cry with him too. I don't think MY really has any idea on how much the the whole tragedy really kills him! It's no wonder our LG can't move on. He must feel so guilty for the accident! Oh no I've been using too many exclamation marks.

I guess some are waiting until the drama finishes because I noticed that there wasn't much feedback on dramabeans for yesterday's episode. I'm just glad some things are finally in the open. Sadly next week will probably be more avoiding and misunderstandings. I was they would get back together by episode 19 but I don't think that's gonna happen. I just hope they don't rush everything in the finale.

Guest jonesy

@lovehuche: nope doesn't work in my region. I don't have any faith in these dramas ever becoming available in my region. I mean viki have had that notice up for years (about working hard to make stuff available in our region asap), and I still don't see any improvement. There are so many older dramas I'd like to see but can't even if they are years old. Sorry for being off topic!

I want to know what exactly Sera says to MY, she was always bordering on richard simmonsness. But her counterpsrt in the taiwan version was much worse and exaggerrated, so thank goodness the writers didn't make her as shallow and loathesome as her.

Guest spideysteve

honeywell said: I guess some are waiting until the drama finishes because I noticed that there wasn't much feedback on dramabeans for yesterday's episode. I'm just glad some things are finally in the open. Sadly next week will probably be more avoiding and misunderstandings. I was they would get back together by episode 19 but I don't think that's gonna happen. I just hope they don't rush everything in the finale.

Guest samasta93

...... I think when Gun entered the studio, I notice there is a bed in MY's art studio.... omomomomomomo... perhapssss the expecting scene is coming soon~~~??? =))

@jonesy Try www.gooddrama.net and you can also see in Youtube the Episodes of FTLY with English sub... @CarinaA‌ hugs to you darling.... I dont know how to begin what will I say to you, uhmmmm, we will get through this and we will have a happy ending,,.. Lets carry on and what Lee Gunshhi said, Fighting! >:D< :x