[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest imaprodigy

gumi said: PreviewMY: Happy while hurt, hurt while happy...Lee Gun-ssi, you should just forget it all and live comfortably.Sera: You live here?Daniel: As you can see.Sera's Mom: He pretends to be cool, plays around with her...he's very sly. (actual line didn't imply gender, I just guessed)Daniel: I want to officially approach you as a man. Give me a chance.MY: When one can't even be responsible about it, one shouldn't allow heart so easily, right?

OMO! Good thing I'm on my lunch break!!! I read all of your post hahaha 10 pages since I left to do some work! Now I can't concentrate some one help me!!!!!!

Oh I fogot, everyone one died few hours back @-) @-)

They released so much stuffs today and killed me so many times that I'm actually feeling tired, and the episode hasn't even started...I'll be dead tmrw as well and the reason will be sleep deprivation.

Guest dongwookie

lol the restaurant scene in the preview: was gun intentionally showing the icing smudge on his face to mi young like he wants her to wipe/kiss it or something?
edit: watched it again and it may just be a trick of the light and no smudge. anyways, that scene looks funny.

dongwookie said: lol the restaurant scene in the preview: was gun intentionally showing the icing smudge on his face to mi young like he wants her to wipe/kiss it or something?
edit: watched it again and it may just be a trick of the light and no smudge. anyways, that scene looks funny.

Guest mair789

I think it's a rice on his face.....and yes he wants MY to eat it, not with her hand but with her lips directly...!

i can't watch the preview,anyone can screencaps this preview??

They released so much stuffs today and killed me so many times that I'm actually feeling tired, and the episode hasn't even started...

I'll be dead tmrw as well and the reason will be sleep deprivation.

I feel like the team is working on adrenaline rush.. the episodes must be really interesting for them to keep releasing stuff, maybe all the while thinking: "aww this is good, should release!" for every scene, but controlled themselves.. haha

anopinion said: gumi said: dongwookie said: lol the restaurant scene in the preview: was gun intentionally showing the icing smudge on his face to mi young like he wants her to wipe/kiss it or something?

:))
Omo! I last posted on page 488 & now we are going to wards 600. I mentioned the last time that our thread moves like an express train but now it is more like a BULLET TRAIN!
I really am enjoying myself reading all the fantastic "fanfics" posted by many of you while waiting for tonight's episode.

@spideysteve, thanks for your latest stills. I died 3 times but revived myself to be ready for tonight's episode.
One of the reasons that our FTLY rating could be higher is that many younger Koreans are watching their dramas on trains or buses after work as Koreans are very hardworking people who work long hours.

Guest aaa1188

First post for me .... coming out from lurking and confess that I love this show.
I have a question tho, I do not remember if anyone has cleared the air that Gun is not with Sera to MiYong.... am I right? I am fighting the urge to ask for tonight's link and trying not to read the live recap.... it had been tough for me to get away from this forum, I am sure I am not alone here :P

I agree with sleep deprivation @gumi‌ ... I only sleep for 3hours after ive seen LG and MY in the rain and I keep on thinking what possibly might happen and when I woke up I saw the answer It was an Explosive! Thank You gumi for the preview translation, to all Chingus here who is working so hard to spoil us with daebak news and to all the Avid Fans of FTLY Lets keep our comments coming....Aja! =D> :bz

Stock in traffic! Good thing FTLY OST keeps me company! :-\"

Excited for tonight's episode!

@gumi‌ thank u for the ep 15 translation...

Hoping that Daniel will not be a push over regarding his feeling towards MY.I think She didn't accept Daniel's proposal..

And I believe that Gun will not give in to MY's plead not to return to her mom's resto.. the more she tells not too , the more he'll gonna dine.