[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

@anopinion, thanks for the translation.  So we see that Sera is still not willing to give up even after LG officially breaks up with her.  This girl is really starting to irk me  ~X(  She needs to just tell LG bye, bye  :-h and move on...Lesson Learned!
@Sunset90, I don't see him willingly leaving MY.  The only way he would do that is if he was being a noble idiot.  We've seen how much pain he goes through when he doesn't see, talk to or know where MY is.  However, I can see MY leaving LG if Sera convinces her it's for LG's good that she leaves.  It might play on the seemingly random comment made by Dr. Octopus that it's strange that LG fainted/amnesia right after he met his wife.
I also agree that he might not have inherited the gene and may actually be going through an extremely stressful period with everything going on.  Or, at least I'm praying that's the case.

I think she's going to France because she feels that LG needs to be with Se-ra or Se-ra is just really pushing her away.. It is the whole, "I feel like it's the right thing" kinda plot but really it's not the right thing!!! At least this will be an opportunity for a time-skip makeover I think the glasses will come off after the whole France thing like....

the original

Spoiler

If I remember correctly from the TW version, MY's abortion is coz of SR.  SR will be frustrated that Gun got back his memories and him meeting MY.  SR, when talking to MY asking her to break up with Gun, will accidentally push her down from the steps and she gets hurt

Dooley_Fanboiice said: I think she's going to France because she feels that LG needs to be with Se-ra or Se-ra is just really pushing her away.. It is the whole, "I feel like it's the right thing" kinda plot but really it's not the right thing!!! At least this will be an opportunity for a time-skip makeover I think the glasses will come off after the whole France thing like....

the original

padhari said: Spoiler

If I remember correctly from the TW version, MY's abortion is coz of SR.  SR will be frustrated that Gun got back his memories and him meeting MY.  SR, when talking to MY asking her to break up with Gun, will accidentally push her down from the steps and she gets hurt

I really hope SeRa doesn't become a evil witch like you guys say. I think she might be desperate but will she be a murderer? 
She was cold towards the baby and MY during the restaurant scene... but is is really that bad? 

Sunset90 said: I really hope SeRa doesn't become a evil witch like you guys say. I think she might be desperate but will she be a murderer? 
She was cold towards the baby and MY during the restaurant scene... but is is really that bad? 

Maybe not murder but...

Aside from being selfish, she's now also in a seemingly desperate situation. Her focus was on being a prima ballerina, because she's confident that while she pursues this dream, LG will always be there. When LG married someone else, at least she still has her ballet. But she gave up ballet to be with LG, but she lost LG, too. What is she supposed to do now?

Sunset90 said: I really hope SeRa doesn't become a evil witch like you guys say. I think she might be desperate but will she be a murderer? 

I love episode 11 so much, each time I watch I see something different.  It's funny how LG makes fun of the amnesia plot when he finds out he has it.  He tells Sera, 'so, I have what I see in every drama, that thing' and the little pop-ups appear.  Who knew!  Our Gunnie watches dramas too  8-> =))

padhari said: Spoiler

If I remember correctly from the TW version,

MY's abortion is coz of SR.  SR will be frustrated that Gun got back his memories and him meeting MY.  SR, when talking to MY asking her to break up with Gun, will accidentally push her down from the steps and she gets hurt

about Sera, we don't know much about her background. From what i see, there's two thing important in her life, ballet and Geon. we also don't know how she attract to the ballet in the first place. it's family who keep pushing or her own interest and desire. judging how her mom treat her, it's like she keep pushing to do ballet to prove herself as a daughter.Geon, in the other hand like her pillar. the one that she comfortable around and joke around also feel love and appreciated. without her realize, he is become so important more than ballet. losing him like she loses a big support in her life. yeah, one could say when she have a mom like hers. that's why she try to cling desperately to him. she also have a selfish and dominant attitude with Geon but never with her mom. it's like with mom she is the other Sera and with Geon there's other Sera. i bet her mom controlling her all her life. also maybe ballet is not her choice for life in the first place, it's her mom doing?

Guest rakionn11

It's a relief that the amnesia card passed by quickly. It's the first time I encountered the amnesia thing in two KDramas that's ongoing that I am watching. The other one being Trot Lovers (which also had an excellently-used amnesia card). The amnesia thing here was also brilliantly executed. I thought that this drama, being a 20-episode production will make us wait an episode or two to resolve the amnesia. But this proved me wrong, in just the span of E11, it (amnesia) came to a close.
I'm quite confident with the way they're going in this drama. There is that much anticipated miscarriage event (like in the TW version) -- according to the preview, but it's not clear on what really happened. So we should watch E12 tonight to find out. 
As I was talking about earlier, the amnesia card was well-played by both dramas (TL, being the other one). However, there is this similarity that the 2nd female lead lying to the main male lead about their relationship, while the 2nd male lead comforts the main female lead and that alone was driving me crazy hahahaha.

stuartjmz said: padhari said: Spoiler

If I remember correctly from the TW version,

MY's abortion is coz of SR.  SR will be frustrated that Gun got back his memories and him meeting MY.  SR, when talking to MY asking her to break up with Gun, will accidentally push her down from the steps and she gets hurt