[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Tonight is so sad. Even there's something humour inside i just feel the story will develop into the mainstream one. The preview is so heartbreaking.Oh my god, i cant bear with it. Looking at mimi whe she cries already made me sad, how about when she's dying, i will be crying like a hunchy hunchy bear :(( :((
prepare for a ton of this    70014398%20Leather%20Tissue%20Box%20Cove

and this   911%20pfm%20logo.gif?n=6753

God bless us T.T

Guest spideysteve

Okay, I still haven't recovered from the opening.

What a BEAUTIFUL OPENING.

But I thought something's wrong at first. My apologies, directors.

Strange that in the preview, MY is carrying a baby and when she is in the hospital bed , she is touches her tummy. Sorry, no idea what is being said.

OMG same sa the original....

Guest spideysteve

ChelseaS said: @spideysteve
I thought something was wrong as well!!! I was like "Are they really playing episode 11? This looks like episode 12!"

Thank You So Much for all the live recaps.. Appreciated it so much.... Thank You So much Chingus for all your hard work and dedication especially all your insightful, lol, and awesome comments...... Keep holding on Snail Couple.... ~^^ :x :x :x To Sera please find another man.... :)>-

:-B  Thanks a million to all the recappers. As much as I try, not to read spoilers, it isn't possible because the week was so long waiting for FTLY. Up till episode 9 FTLY always left me breathless, episode 10 left me speechless and in quiet-mode because I knew that just as LG and MY were fated to meet, fall in love, share special moments, they were also fated for 'sadness, heartbreak and pain'..........as much as we love tis couple we knew it was coming..........what really lifts my spirits is that LG's amnesia didn't last but for one episode...........it could have been worse he could have had amnesia for a couple more episodes.....so, I count our Lucky Stars that WriterNim made the amnesia part quick and over in ep 11..........now, we have to suffer a whole night till tomorrow to suffer with LG and MY............MommyDearest please send SeRa back on the fastest jet to NY............Daniel continue to be supportive to MY but not intrusive because MY's heart was sealed by Fate a long time ago to LG.....I haven't even watched ep 11, but dying for tomorrow to find out what happened to MY..............a bought a ton of Kleenex just for these two episodes...............Love this DRAMA even when it breaks my heart.  =(( X_X :!! =((