[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest iamshipper

Aigooo poor MY... they shouldn't lie to Gun, but well i'll be patiently wait for destiny leads Gun to MY..

And i keep clicking refresh button to read the live recap like crazy..!

~X( #-o

Se Ra walks out. And Geon follows her.

Now Geon is in his room. He sees baby things! Dog poopie's cup, and the baby clothes.

He also sees the diary.

And we see a flashback of MY writing on the diary as Geon reads the entries.

Geon crying!!!

MY is walking and talking to the baby. She's with daniel and he remembers tellin her he like her. They talk some more and he looks worried for her. MY is so sad.
Se Ra is at homes and her mother comes by. She is furious and Se Ra tells her something. 
Geon is thinking and calls a number. He is surprised when MY answers. She says something and seems happy with what he says.
Geon sees the article about them and is shocked!
MY races to meet Geon.
Geon and MY are at a cafe talking. Omo, Geon is back to thinking he was tricked I think. MY is upset. She says something about the baby and Geon wonders about the nickname and leaves.
Geon goes home and halmoni says something to him. Secretary tak is alarmed and takes Geon to his room. Secretary tell him something, not sure and leaves. Geon walks around the room and picks stuff up. He feels something is missing.
MY omma is talking to the sister and husband. Not sure what they discuss..
Daniel is having a meeting with Geon. Geon mentions MY and Daniel explains something to him. He gets up to leaves and Geon asks him about MY and Daniel tells him to hurry up with something.
Se Ra and Geon are at a restaurant. Yes!!!! The waiter comes with the meal. It's snails!!! Lol!! Geon stares at it.
Some lady comes to the table. It's the instructor and she mentions MY and halmoni. The twin comes by too and says something. Lol!!! Se Ra gets annoyed and leaves. Bye!!!!!
Geon goes after her and Se Ra scolds him. Geon pleads with her but Se Ra only gets more upset.

<:-P
Yes! Our Twin Prenatal instructor & salesgirl showed up Gun was dining with SR thus spoiling their dinner! Hilarious!So Gun has to be reminded he IS MARRIED TO MY!
Gunnie reading the diary written by MY for their Kegdongie. So nice!!!!!

Geon is back in the office. why is Se Ra there???

Geon opens his desk and find the heart-shaped candy.

He remembers that Se Ra did not come to Macau!!! He sees the posters of them being taken down in Macau!!

Se Ra looks apologetic and almost crying.

Waahhhhh I will cry with your guys because my laptop literally crash on the floor!!!!!! :(( while reading all your recap!

Bad day for all of us! Huhuhuhu!

At least I have still my iPhone! Huhuhuhu!

Sera holds on to him as he walks away. The new OST plays.

Now he remembers!!!

We're back to the scenes in the 1st few minutes where Geon is driving alone. He sees himself holding the heart-shaped candy in the limo. He sees him and MY talking before parting in Macau. He sees MY kisses him on the cheeks.

Geon cries!!!

END OF EPISODE

Preview:

MY carrying a baby (a dream)
and MY at the hospital holding the candy