[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Morning Afternoon Evening, Whatever your case maybe, Woow woke to a 12 page move So I'll say it ahead of time happy 400 pages in advance because after the episode airs before my evening arrives we should be there..

I don't think I can handle it but it was bound to happen so no need for me to see the preview or watch live I 'll just read the recap and comments and wait for the sub.. My with her pure and slow self  breaks my heart to even hear what she's getting ready to go through.. So you live watcher enjoy..

@hrkharis,   :-h  Nice t see you here and glad you joined in.. 

Good morning! This thread is zooming! I can really relate to the Fated to Love You lead article on Soompi this morning. (USA). And just to help all of our hearts calm down a little, here's a quote from a Soompi article by the staff of FtLY: "We will pay back by creating a fun and happy drama until the end." Repeat after me: Fun and Happy! Fun and Happy! Fun and Happy!............ :))

Whoa I had a lot of backreading to do (not complaining though). Just couldn't resist to add my two cents' worth. Like you, I am really enjoying all the episodes. Whatever that is going to happen from tonight till the end, I am looking forward to feeling the angst, sorrow,joy etc. That's the beauty of Korean Dramas. Plus t .fact that I adore Lee Gun and Mi Young. I can't wait to see how the story unfolds...the waiting is killing! You're awesome to manage to find the stills and share them in this forum! Advance thanks to you chingus for posting the story later. See ya soon and Hamo Hamo; )

If you want to watch MBC FTLY live streaming via the internet, you can see this link.

http://www.olweb.tv/mbc-tv-korea

Two hours later, you can check in dramacool.com, because usually we've been able to watch FTLY, episode 11 RAW.

And a few hours later we are able to watch the episodes FTLY episode 11 Sub English.

Dramacool.com is the best site.

Thanks dear hopefully it will work!

I...I am sitting in my common room with tv on...channel 11.....MBC......oh god my heart is bumping too fast and i feel like crying right now..............the drama will kill me even before it starts.......

Thanks for the spoilers and recaps in advance. Both my live stream links are not working well.
I am watching both when there's sound and editing a KD episode at the same time, well it's one way to pass the hour rather than being glued to the soompi thread waiting for a recap moment.

In the TW version- the ex girlfriend was regretful at having caused the big M. In this version are they going to make the mistress regret? Because if she hadn't spilled the beans about the divorce contract, then MY wouldn't have needed to leave the house. Then therefore LG won't have been stressed and fainted. Then have amnesia and forget MY. And embraced SR and caused MY to regret falling for LG and making his life difficult.
It's like swiss cheese isn't it? All the holes all lined up to created a disaster. For episode 11 at least.

Geon is driving somewhere. He sees another car with him sitting in it. He must be dreaming! He's reading the baby book and remembering something he told MY. Lots of flashbacks. He's crying now and seems distraught. Flashback to the scene where he fainted. It's the board meeting and the elders demand to know where Geon is. Secretary Tak comes in and gives the news. The brother is there and seems worried. Geon is awake and sees Se Ra. He jumps when he sees her. Lol!!! Oh no.... He thinks he's still in Macau I think.

Geon is shown to be driving. He looks on the side and see a car driving past with him holding in the limo with holding the heart-shaped candy.

We see memories of him and Mi Young...future events not shown yet

(Which will probably be shown in the next episode. I thought for a moment they were showing the wrong episode)

Geon is crying in the car while driving.

And then we are shown that the car is moving backwards...as if time is moving backward.

And FINALLY we get the genetic disease. Huntington's chorea.
Are they for real? That's a terrible disease to give to someone. I've known people with it. Goodness gracious. That's terrible writer- nim.

Secretary Tak comes in and is happy to see Geon is awake. Goon is still confused. 

Se Ra and Secretary Tak are talking to the doctor. He's saying something that worries them maybe memory loss. The doctor tells them it was due to stress. Tells them to be patient.
 MY is at the hospital and is frantic. Daniel is with her. Goon is walking around and sees Se Ra. She puts him in a hold. Geon asks her something and Se Ra asks him one in return. He replies and she hugs him.
 Oh no!!!! MY sees them and Geon just holds Se Ra's hand and walks past MY. Noooooo!!! He stops and says wait a minute. He asks if MY knows him. She says yes and he says it must be from the mall. So sad chingus!!

Geon wakes up in the hospital. And Se Ra is there. Geon looked surprised but utters Se Ra's name.

Secretary Tak comes.

Secretary Tak and Se Ra talks to Doctor Octopus.

Geon walks in the hospital. We see what has shown in the preview where Se Ra hugs him and such.

MY comes running with Daniel. She sees Se Ra hugging Geon. She stops and looks at them.

Geon says something and leaves. He sees MY but does not recognize her.

But when he walked passed her, he stopped. Goes back and talks to MY.