[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest minikosan

The question was A or M , and now we got hit with both scenarios!  :((  My brain freezed. How am I supposed to work now? 

Aside from the amnesia, are they trying to use the miscarriage issue also? 

With blood on MY, did they copy the T-version where the lead female lost the baby due to an accident?  With Geun crying, it could be possible he caused the accident (which is a carbon of the T).

Maybe the miscarriage is necessary because once the village people - or MY's family finds out what happened, Geun will get a lot of hitting in the head, thereby causing him to revert back to being MY's husband. 

If Daniel continues to hang around and about MY while MY is in Geun's side, Geun's attention might get focused on him - and slowly get back to being Daniel's enemy  - his reality. 

Waahhh!!! So many things running through my head.  I think I should skip tomorrow's (Tuesday here in Cali) episode - and the next one too - and wait until SeRa is gone.

viyra said:

Aside from the amnesia, are they trying to use the miscarriage issue also? 

With blood on MY, did they copy the T-version where the lead female lost the baby due to an accident?  With Geun crying, it could be possible he caused the accident (which is a carbon of the T).

Maybe the miscarriage is necessary because once the village people - or MY's family finds out what happened, Geun will get a lot of hitting in the head, thereby causing him to revert back to being MY's husband. 

If Daniel continues to hang around and about MY while MY is in Geun's side, Geun's attention might get focused on him - and slowly get back to being Daniel's enemy  - his reality. 

Waahhh!!! So many things running through my head.  I think I should skip tomorrow's (Tuesday here in Cali) episode - and the next one too - and wait until SeRa is gone.

@itzibitzispider, you made me break my promise that I would not say anything else until the drama airs tomorrow.  

;)

)

;)

)  The debate over twin vs non-twin  is wonderful.  I did however want to point out that there is a high survival rate when one twin dies in utero and the other lives depending on what trimester the mother is in (I think MY is in the 1st trimester) There are cases in which the twin absorbs the dead fetus of its twin (vanishing twin) or the twin is pretty much flattened by the other twin.  In some case with monitoring the mother actually carries the dead fetus until it is safe to deliver the other twin, all of which is risky.  This is the wiki definition:

vanishing twin, also known as fetal resorption, is a fetus in a multi-gestation pregnancy which dies in utero and is then partially or completely reabsorbed by the twin.[1]

The occurrence of this phenomenon is sometimes referred to as twin embolisation syndrome or vanishing twin syndrome (VTS), since the 1980s when twin pregnancies were made visible early on by means of ultrasound.

Occasionally, rather than being completely reabsorbed, the dead fetus will be compressed by its growing twin to a flattened, parchment-like state known as fetus papyraceus.[2]

If the fetus is absorbed completely, there are usually no further complications to the pregnancy, other than first trimester vaginal bleeding.[3] However, if the event occurs in the second or third trimester, serious complications may include premature labor, infection due to the death of the fetus, and hemorrhage. Even at the end of the pregnancy, a low-lying fetus papyraceus may block the cervix and require a cesarean to deliver the living twin.

In any event, I agree that it is highly unlikely that the writers will go this route.  That would be too traumatizing for both LG and MY, as well as us the viewer.  The writers do seem to be indicating that there may be twins.  It would be absolutely wonderful.   But on the other hand, it may just be that since LG has a lot of money he wants the best for his child and can afford to do it.  Of course there's always the fact that he bought a blue and pink shirt :-\" [-O<

Okay, I'm back to reading, but you guys are just too much fun to read and comment.

True but that would rule the miscarriage theory out ;)

Would it not?

@stuartjmz - okay- I hate the word 'abandon' so I am not leaving the show - I forgot about the other version -  she  never left.

Amnesia or miscarriage - BRING THEM ON!!

@minikoree - your brain freezed?  Just unfreeze it - like what Geun does to Secretary Tak.  :)) :))

Guest fiovial

Wow.....is this FTLY? Or are we suddenly watching some super sad melodrama? The latest preview pic...I just can't.....

X( :-w X(

Writers....hello...hello.....you hooked us with the laugh out loud comedy and sweet romantic moments....now you're giving us......the EXACT opposite? !

Redemption better be super sweet and funny or else..... :-w

I don't know.  I like the concept of @kawaiibooty. I've heard of vanishing twin syndrome.

With a vanishing twin it wiuld just not apeae on the ultrasiund anymore.

There would normally be no big muscarriage/almost muscarriage or event be involved.

Most mothers never know they had twins or that one just died

Guest spideysteve

fiovial said: Wow.....is this FTLY? Or are we suddenly watching some super sad melodrama? The latest preview pic...I just can't..... X( :-w X(

Guest fiovial

@stuartjmz‌ that's because the drama was touting itself as a rom-com. And given that I never watched the tw version I had no idea at first of the Melo level.

Although to be honest I should've known better when Jang Hyuk said in the interview that the drama will show a humane/humanistic side that he really meant melodrama...silly me...hehe.