[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

chunnogirl33 said: Guys, I started to think, what would I do if I was Se Ra? 
Why do I think all of this? because I still don't dislike Se Ra. I think she is justified in her actions, even if she is a little selfish. Going against Mi Young and her family would be in this case, very understandable. This way she could become Mi Young's nemesis without becoming an evil person. She could push Mi Young to defend herself, just by challenging her, distrusting her. In a way, play the role that Daniel plays with Geon. 
Yes, Im delirious! don't throw rotten eggs and tomatoes at me please lol!

Wow, I'm on a posting roll tonight. I guess I really can't stop thinking about this drama until it airs! 
I've never seen Sera in an truly evil light other than being selfish. So I'm in the small camp as well. Sera is getting so much hate because she's the second lead and I guess prioritizing her career over Geon. Interesting that the parental pressure bit did little to make people sympathize with her. 
I read a comment somewhere that says Sera is the heroine of another drama. And that to me seemed to ring so true. She just lost her childhood sweetheart to another woman who seems dubious to her and who might cause harm to someone she cares deeply about. She doesn't know what kind of woman MY is since she hasn't seen what Geon has seen. She only knows that the marriage is contractual through the media and rumors. Now at the hospital where she thought she'd lose Geon forever, of course she'd give him a hug when he finally wakes up. Reason of how she heard is another story. To me, she has more of a reason and connection to stick by Geon than Daniel has to stick by MY (which to me still seems stalkerish).

I don't know why, but I think initially MY will stay with LG but will leave and return to the island.  There, Daniel will be supporting her by telling her to take art classes.  LG will slowly get his memory back but Sera will try and convince him that he planned to divorce her anyway.  The agreement will be her proof.  But the existence of MY will continue to bother him.  He will then get his memory back and try to get MY back.  MY will be resstent because she will continue to think that the one LG loves is Sera.

Guest Kdrama-lover

Anyong yorobon.. OMG! Look at SR, she must be the ONLY ONE in this whole wide universe who is happy about the A thing! But as for our poor MY, the Shock of her life! @ Beamonkr, you've shared a great insight there with that "vanishing twin syndrome" thing. So this is my take for the twin debate we have here.. 1. The "twin" prenatal course teacher/infant section sales clerk.. Why so coincidentally like that? It probably is to give us subtle hint about them having twins just like someone here mentioned earlier. 2. With Beamonkr's insight about the vanishing twin syndrome, the writer could not only abide by the original version but make it more awesome by not breaking our hearts. This is very likely bcoz we were told by the drama time and again that giving fetus name is like An Amulet for the unborn baby. So I guess 1 of the 2 would survive AND become the successor of Jangin Chemical. 3. What we are watching is FTLY " K version " which is under direction of him who gave us The Greatest Love and produced by the ones who gave us Arang and the Magistrate. 4. For the past 10 episodes the writers have been diligently giving us great story and advised the viewers to be keen while watching. Well, I want to suggest stuartjmz for a poll on this topic as well.

Re: the motivation behind MY leaving Geon, it won't be following the original version. My view is she will still leave him, but due to diff reasons. This is what the show is good at, taking the same outcome but giving it different substance.

Guest reedtrip82

Noooo spoiler picture is killing me!!! MY you have to fight for your husband!!!! Be super gule and stick to him!! Fighting!!!

I don't think SeRa is either and agree about her being incredibly selfish. She was selfish she she had Gun in her life and she's selfish now that he's trying to move on the best way he can. It doesn't matter what the rumors are, he came to her in good faith and told her about his commitment to his wife and future child. It hurts, it's probably incredibly painful but she's no longer in the game. Fate didn't work out for her and it's incredibly selfish of her to think that she can show up and get him back without thinking of the consequences of that. What does that mean for MY? What does that mean for the baby?

This is such a sidenote but on the SeRa is a heroine in another show, she is exactly the heroine in TW's Drunken To Love You (another show that I would love to see get the Korean treatment)

Hi everyone,
I am a newcomer in the forum FTLY, but I was a big fan of Jang Hyuk since he played a handsome doctor and arrogant in "Thank You". I, who have never liked Korean dramas before, immediately attracted to him, because I thought he had a handsome face haughty nobility and very talented.
Since "Thank You" until now, I was completely immersed into the world of Korean dramas and very difficult for me to save myself to get out of there.
When I learned that Jang Hyuk will star in a new romantic comedy with Jang Nara, ... wow ... I can not wait to watch it.
Not surprisingly, this time he managed to portray the role of LG, an heir to a wealthy family, handsome, and a bit eccentric. And that role belongs only to JH.
Now, every Wednesday and Thursday, at 19:55 (Indonesian time) I will be ready to sit still watching FTLY via internet MBC streaming from my country.

@AilynC

Same as you, I think that the LG and MY will have twins. The signs are, according to Dr. Octopus the fetus has a big head. I think because of the shape of the fetus is still too small can not be seen clearly on ultrasound. Fetal head that looks big is the possibility of other fetal head. Another sign is trainer women from pregnancy exercise that turned out to have a twin sister, a saleswoman at a baby store. It was probably just my imagination, but I hope they have twins, because if it happens will complete happiness LG, MY and Chairwoman Wang, because the opposition will not be able to concerned about heir again.

@heppy: I really think the motivation for MY to leave and become strong will be the same as original, because that's the climax of the drama, and this is called Fated to Love You. Of course, I hope I"m totally wrong. LG falling for MY all over again will be great! Twice in one drama! I just hope the time with SR is super short!

Guest chunnogirl33

@wchild453‌ Se Ra is convincing herself that he is with MY out of obligation. The same way Daniel convinces himself that Geon is a bad husband. They both chose to see what they want but there is some evidence to support their points of view.

@only1khj‌ just to clarify, I think what happened in original will happen, and it's the trigger point for the separation. what I meant by motivation is that MY won't leave because of losing hope in Geon (which I think is the motivation in the original - XY lost all the trust in CX, n the incident is just the trigger). Rather, she may leave because she blame herself? I don't know, I just find her characterisation and how the story played out so far, that this will make the most sense.

Ah.. I need to stop my brain from overanalysing then disappointing myself when things turn out otherwise.. haha

Edit: I also wish that sera time is short. Make it like 5min pls! New chant: only 5 min, only 5 min..

Guest Kdrama-lover

Wow, you pips here blow me away with all the insights and predictions! I'm really wishing the writers are also reading our posts and integrating some of our ideas in the story. Well, if it should turn out that the writers fail to deliver a good conclusion, I believe a handful of us here can write ourselves a better if not the best ending ever. B-) =D> ^:)^

@chunnogirl33, I agree that Sera is convincing herself that LG is with MY out of obligation, but I have to also agree with @wchild453.  Sera is being incredibly selfish.  Whether it's obligation or not, LG is married to MY and they are expecting at least 1 child   [-O<   All this time, she wanted a career and really didn't care about what impact this may have been having on LG and his inheritance.  This begs the question as to what relationship did Sera and LG actually have.  Did they not talk about things such as his family matters, his needs and desires?  If they did then, that means her not wanting to get married was even more selfish and she probably should have let him go a long time ago.
Daniel like wise is just as selfish and if he wasn't so cute I'd be calling him all sorts of names.  I know he doesn't want MY to be sad or hurting, but he's adding to that hurt.  I think back to the photo shoot.  What gives him the right to get angry because LG is hugging his wife or laying on his wife's lap.  Or for that matter what gives him the right to want to hug MY and pull her away from her husband.  Also, the fact that he has her staying at the cafe alone with him after the time her husband would normally be coming home.  He's also causing distrust and problems in the marriage. IMO 

Guest chunnogirl33

@beamonkr‌ I agree but trying to be devil's advocate or Se Ra's advocate lol I'd really run to ask Gun about the contract marriage as soon as I can. I dislike Daniel but he also thinks the marriage is a farce. If I were Se Ra and found some key information and as soon as I found out the circumstances of the marriage, I would think Geon was somehow blackmailed or forced. Since he is impaired, he can't even tell me what happened so I'd go with my suspicion. If the marriage is a trap why should I respect it or Mi Young?

I just can't see Se ra and Geon in a cute romantic relationship, they seem too bro/sis together idk.  Also, i don't think the writers would make MY have twins and then have one die in the womb, that's kinda too drastic and traumatizing especially since we're already getting amnesia.   

@chunnogirl33‌ agree with u totally Abt sera. But Daniel, I dunno... He v obviously saw the attraction between the couple. N he encouraged MY to return to Geon when she left home. So I find last two epi, his transformation too drastic for my taste..

Guest anjali812

hello everyone,im new here!I've  been lurking for awhile now & have been loving everyones posts &predictions!!  Everyones married & 2 kids chanting cracks me up everyday  =)) i hope that the drama gives us even more reason to laugh despite the amnesia coming up.  let's not lose faith in the writers just yet! fighting!!!