[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest Chi Chi

If we will have amnesia,  I hope that implies no miscarriage in this version....because if LG does not remember he is now an expecting father, he won't be devastated should MY miscarried.  Then the miscarriage plot does not sound feasible in my opinion.  Fingers crossed this and the hints on twins are sign that the little dog poop will stay.     

We need to use our collective powers to will the scriptwriters to turn this into a feasible and fun plot. Amnesia is the one plot device which should never be recycled. Actors seriously need a clause in their contracts to protect themselves against an accidental loss of memory.

Guest spideysteve

gumi said: AMNESIA OFFICIAL.apparently the text preview on MBC today said LG loses memory after Macau, and is confused to see MY related stuffs in his house. 

NOOOOOOOOOOOO....
not the amnesia again... in the other drama the male lead just recover from his amnesia... why did Gun have to have amnesia... and why does it have to be selective... if he have to have amnesia why don't make him loose all his memories... including SeRa... 

If the preview says Geun lost his memory after Macau, then he can claim he didn't know anything at all about MY, including their wedding, pregnancy, etc.  How is that possible then?  It will be a total loss for Geun - and grandma too.  Is it going to be victory for SeRa?

I hope something good comes out of this instead of confusing not only Geun but us, the viewers.

viyra said:

If the preview says Geun lost his memory after Macau, then he can claim he didn't know anything at all about MY, including their wedding, pregnancy, etc.  How is that possible then?  It will be a total loss for Geun - and grandma too.  Is it going to be victory for SeRa?

I hope something good comes out of this instead of confusing not only Geun but us, the viewers.

I accidentally saw the first page of this forum and it said if this drama has 16 episodes. whether it is true ??? it's means if the drama is still remaining 6 episodes.why so fast ?? hikssss I really want to cry....i love to see Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara great chemistry on screen :(( :(( :( I will pray to god (hopefully not 16 but 20 episodes)  [-O< :(

it's too early indeed to judge but tbh I'm very disappointed they take this amnesia thingy..especially right after another show brought this amnesia thingy too and its viewers are really not happy with that. and now this show. seriously writersnim why do have to be the amnesia plot among lots of creative plots you can create?? *cries* *can't accept this*

Ok now my only hope for this week's episodes is they bring Gun's normal hairstyle back
:((

At first, I was like NO....... to the amnesia plot, since it's so tried and tired.  But after much screaming and hyper-ventilating, I can see how this might work if the writer is smart about it.  First, the TW event doesn't have to happen.  Second, I see MY returning to the island with mom because she sees this as a new start for LG and Sera (it will ease MY's guilt over the marriage, also she'll think it's best for LG). LG can get back with Sera, but realizes something is missing in his life with Sera as he sees all the newspaper reports about he and MY.  Initially, he'll see the most current which says he wants to divorce her, but the more he looks at the agreement the more his head hurts as he thinks about MY.
Daniel will at this point try to bring a wedge between LG and MY.  He'll tell her he's willing to accept the child and that this is the best scenario since LG doesn't remember her or the baby and didn't love her anyway. Sera will push for the divorce, since she feels that they shouldn't have gotten married for the sake of the baby in the first place.
The head elder uses this opportunity to also separate LG and MY, because he needs LG to be single so he can take over the company. MY becomes stronger and more secure as she feels that this is all her fault and she must help LG regain his life.
So yeah, writer-nim, bring it on!

Guest spideysteve

beamonkr said: At first, I was like NO....... to the amnesia plot, since it's so tried and tired.  But after much screaming and hyper-ventilating, I can see how this might work if the writer is smart about it.  First, the TW event doesn't have to happen. 
So yeah, writer-nim, bring it on!

viyra said:

Guest kaonamp

Wow so amnesia it is huh, well its not as terrible as it sounds depending on how they want to make it work with the story. Its okay because I know it will only make Gun's reunion with MY that much beautiful to watch when he realizes who she really is. Lets hope the writers as creative.

Guest chunnogirl33

@beamonkr‌ Hi! this scenario works but how about grandma Lee? Would she allow the baby or babies to be taken away? I hope Mi Young fights for Geon at some point too. But I could imagine her giving some time to Se Ra, like you said she still feels guilty. I also want her and her mom to find out that Geon was drugged. I'm still

mad at the brother in law. He can't get away with that.