[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Written preview:
11회
생일 축하해요.. 건이씨..

병원에서 깨어난 건(장혁)은 유전병 발병이 의심되는 증상을 보이고 미영(장나라)을 기억하지 못 한다. 그런 건을 보며 미영은 혼란스러워 하면서도 건의 곁을 지키려고 하는데...

from the written preview and from the not 100% accurate internet translator it looks like LG will have trouble remembering.

I hope it doesn't last more than 1 episode though.

I sincerely hope it's Sera that he will not remember!!!

I hope it's selective amnesia wherein he forgets everything else but rice cake pounding with MY hahhaah ;)

Guest genmailjs

I'm I the only one who feel fine with Amnesia instead of Genetic disease. Since this can lead to happy ending between Lee Gun and Kim Mi Young. I don't want to see Lee Gun died have short life from genetic disease! They support to have happy ending!  :D  :D  :D

what the..amnesia????! NOOOOOOOO!!! damit why on earth they have to take amnesia thingy???? X(

edit:
now I'm sure this show will get lots of negative comments because they bring the amnesia issue again after Trot Lovers. ugh writernim
X(

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeer............okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaydo you have to put amnesia?all CEO's in kdrama land suffer amnesia forgetting the girl he lovesi'm a bit disappointed after such an amazing 10 eps dram, we're are back to square one of the tw dramahe will treat MY badly like who are you then?
:-O
nooo that text preview must be fake, we usually get one the fastest by Tuesday, it can't be  *refuse to accept *

Guest notesinascale

Ugh if they do go through with an amnesia plot (which I'm not happy about at all) the least they can do is NOT go through with that other horrible storyline from the Taiwanese version. But seriously, Trot Lovers just did this, be a little more original writers!

According to Google translate, the preview says:
Gun wakes up in the hospital but is unable to remember Miyoung (due to his hereditary disease). Miyoung is confused about Gun's situation but chooses to stay by his side anyway...
Probably 100% amnesia at this point, but I still can't accept it.