[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

mappyminho said: Sunset90 said: :-O No never... 
The word amnesia makes me P2006123111493277.gif lose faith in any drama I watch. I just lose interest like a switch... P2006122110105781.gif
It is such an overused plot. Even my fav dramas aren't left out ... Master's Sun, Queen InHyun's Man.... when it popped up in trot lovers, I was so  ~X(  >:P #-o
This story has so many potential... We have the evil step mother, Se Ra, to create problems... I don't want that amnesia... 
Is amnesia really a medically common thing? 

Guest dyenne81

daebak...DAEBAK ... !!! EP 9.. REALLY LIKE THE ENDING...
CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW EP 10..
I thought there will be no kiss scene since JH is married man..

I read the taiwan version.. the heroin will having miscarriage...
but in taiwan version didn't state about hero having amnesia though..

indeed korean version is the best...

=D> \:D/ :x ;)) ;))

Now forget about the hair! I'm begging you writernim to NOT take the amnesia thing please. This drama has been doing awesome so far..please don't ruin it by taking the cliche plot like amnesia thing. Just don't writernim [-O<

Guest sc_d10c0fbf56c9f5bdd1b24779a88d44dc

Hi all! First timer but follower of the thread since beginning. Just like to thank re-cappers!. Don't watch anything unless I know how the story going to turn out. 
Bummer! I cannot start this episode without knowing what'll be in ep, 11. This is too much for me! 
I have NEVER EVER, in my life, emotionally invested in any couple as I do with LG and MY. 
SO, I BEG (KNEEL DOWN) THE SCRIPTWRITER/S,  PLEASE DO NOT DO AMNESIA. TOO MANY AMNESIA IN KDRAMA TO LAST MY LIFETIME. ONE MORE AMNESIA WOULD MOVE MY HYPERTENSION LEVEL FROM 2 TO 3. I need our LG and MY back to lovey dovey ASAP to maintain my level of giddiness, which I enjoy very much. 
Also, it's time to make MY character a little stronger and less reliant on Oppa. He's too much involved in her life. We need to to cut the umbilical cord. He starts to morph into another annoying secondary lead. Let DP be an oppa to Sera.

Cara said: Now forget about the hair! I'm begging you writernim to NOT take the amnesia thing please. This drama has been doing awesome so far..please don't ruin it by taking the cliche plot like amnesia thing. Just don't writernim [-O<

Sunset90 said: mappyminho said: Sunset90 said: :-O No never... 
The word amnesia makes me P2006123111493277.gif lose faith in any drama I watch. I just lose interest like a switch... P2006122110105781.gif
It is such an overused plot. Even my fav dramas aren't left out ... Master's Sun, Queen InHyun's Man.... when it popped up in trot lovers, I was so  ~X(  >:P #-o
This story has so many potential... We have the evil step mother, Se Ra, to create problems... I don't want that amnesia... 
Is amnesia really a medically common thing? 

Really Se Ra?! You had a man who was ready to do anything for you and marry you but you chose your career over him. He moved on and got married. Nothing wrong with that.The first thing you do after you read the news about Geon and MY is catch a flight back home?! Seriously...
 tumblr_inline_mxfy04ydS01rcxiap_zpscff58fce.gif 
Back off and go back to dancing or whatever it is that you do. Geon has moved on and is in love with his wife!
tumblr_inline_mwngujUVOQ1rh0271_zpsf2c5cf9e.gif

Guest ravendark

I think abortion not possible at this time anyway. But what if Elders prepare abortion request an let se ra give it to my without lg knows? Then we turn to the storyline of original version.

Then my tries to protect baby and loose it in accident?

PleASE no. That part of Thé original was so sad... but i feel its coming:(

If not this, then missing ring points for amnesia imo.

July 31, 2014
‘Fated to Love You’ Jang Hyeok & Jang Na-Ra shooting kiss scene for 2 hours
Source: Innolife Korea
10479_1.jpg
The behind story of Jang Hyeok and Jang Na-Ra couple in ‘Fated to Love You’ is released.In the 9th episode of MBC Wednesday and Thursday drama ‘Fated to Love You’ which was broadcasted yesterday(30th), Kim Mi-Yeong(Jang Na-Ra) thought Lee Geon(Jang Hyeok) is obstacle in her life and noticed parting. To Kim Mi-Yeong’s notice, Lee Geon held her with passionate kiss. As confessing his mind he has covered, he kissed and they checked each other’s heart.
This scene was filmed at The Raum Wedding Hall in Gang-Nam Seoul. That day, as they were ahead important kiss scene that they checked their mind, they were strained. They usually are mood maker in the site, but they concentrated their mind even in the break time, not to lose their feeling line. During the shooting for 2 hours, there was a lot of tension, so all staffs held their breath. 
Meanwhile, the 9th episode of ‘Fated to Love You’ kept 2nd place of Wednesday and Thursday drama, with 10.2% of viewer rating(searched by Nielson Korea).[image=Number 3 Pictures Co.,LTD/Page one]