[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Guest fiovial

@samasta93‌ Geon's family is from the line of the first son of many generations ago...and as we know for the past 9 generations his immediate line all have only sons. The uncles are not first son family.
Finally watched episode 9 and I love it!! Not the best episode (that would be episode 8 for me) but still has the right balance of comedy and romance. Dang it OTP! !! Again they are just super ridiculously awesome together. I want to root for Daniel and MI Young...but how can I when Geon and Mi Young are perfectly made for one another? There's sexual tension, cute aegyo, deep emotions. ..arrghhhhhhh just just perfect!
Anyway listing my favorite scenes: - Geon in bed with Mi Young. The pain was..... =)) Geon is a man for sure :)) I also find it sweet when Mi Young looked at Geon and asked herself if she can want Geon...gaaahh! 
-anytime Geon is with D.Pitt. I find it funny that Geon never calls Daniel as Daniel and instead calls him D.Pitt. it's as if he's making an extra effort to annoy Daniel. I enjoy all their scenes together although the drinking scene was a bit too long and unnecessary but still cute. Can we have Jang Hyuk be reunited with Choi Jin Hyuk after CJH come back from MS please? 
- Mi Young and Sera's scene. I thought Wang Ji Won did an excellent job portraying Sera in this scene. Sera is showing the passive-agressive behavior when she said how she wouldn't be able to stand it if she was Mi Young. While she is saying those though she looked like she was almost in the brink of tears. She was really holding back from exploding crying in front of MY. 
- The photoshoot was CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. Love how possessive Geon is of his lovely wife. 
- The KISS of course! It has a lot of impact for me. This time Geon really didn't hold back and this kiss is so different from the kiss in the cheek...not just because it's the lip vs the cheek but more of why he kissed her. In episode 8 he kissed her because the atmosphere was right and frankly he was smitten by her. This time there was no romantic atmosphere yet this time he let go of any guard and kiss her out of desperation. He want to desperately tell Mi Young his heart. That kiss said it all. 
Now to the bad.....the editing is just horrid. I suspect we'll have to brace ourselves for the remainder of the drama as they are running short on time. Good thing the writing and the acting are top notch so we can all overlook the editing. 
And hmmm are we gonna get another OST soon? That song playing during the photoshoot is a new song, right? I've never heard it before. So far all the OST songs from this drama has been awesome so I'll be looking forward to more great songs. I haven't enjoyed drama OSTs this much since Master's Sun.

Guest spideysteve

anopinion said:Anyone noticed that the stylists/coordinators have surprisingly more refined tastes when choosing clothes for our snail? Jang Nara's outfits are stunning! On the other hand, Jang Hyuk is wearing a suit which looks like a dress (totally didn't notice it in the episode itself), and Choi Jin-hyuk is wrapped in pink ginger...

Guest kaddict92

anopinion said:

MarjorieA

said:

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 5px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"운명처럼 널 사랑해<Making> (Ep.9 ★미방송 장면) Fated To Love You
Credit Just Jang Hyuk

spideysteve

said:

The stylists must be big Jang Nara fans....or else why would they make her prettier and prettier, meanwhile the styles of our leading men are getting more and more WTF? =))

Guest spideysteve

OMG WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

LOLOLOLLOLLOLOLOLLOLLOLOLOLLOLLOLOLOLLOLLOLOLOLLOL

8JQ0GSR.jpg?1?9364
CR: NEWSEN

Has FTLY suddenly become SCHOOL 2014? LMAO

Guest fiovial

@ymiss my husband would never wear orange or pink either....but then again our husbands are sadly not Jang Hyuk or Choi Jin Hyuk  :P
Ok I forgot to comment about the hair....first of all...it doesn't look that bad. I'm not saying it's good mind you but it's not as bad I thought it would be. It really depends on how the stylist part the hair. Because even in episode 9 there are really bad hair scene and so-so hair. Having said that Jang Hyuk is so handsome that one really just focus on his face and forget about the hair...but in someone who isn't as handsome as Jang Hyuk that hairstyle would spell doom. 
My favorite line from today's episode comes from Lee Geon when he said that he needs to get rid of all the oppas! =))  Oh Geon you never fail me to crack me up.Can we please have the hair washing scene for episode 10? Eh, PD-nims?? Since you guys might not give us preview..please give us hair washing scene instead...don't edit that out......;)

Regarding the costumes guys... I can watch Jang Nara, Jang Hyuk, Choi Jin-Hyuk in rags... I really don't mind... Damn their expressions are just perfect in all scenes... 
Jang Nara is so cute... The scene where she says "I'm scared" in a soft whisper... I totally fell in love with her... OMG am I gonna have my first girl crush ? 8-}
I don't mind the weird suits at all... Jang Hyuk looked great in the jeans in the photoshoot... and CHJ looked amazing in the imagination dance... What more can I ask for... 
"I don't want to be greedy "  8-|

spideysteve said:OMG WHAT ON EARTH IS GOING OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

LOLOLOLLOLLOLOLOLLOLLOLOLOLLOLLOLOLOLLOLLOLOLOLLOL

I have no idea, but if she's telling me to come back to school, her school,  who am I to argue? 
school1.jpg

Guest spideysteve

Somehow I get used to Geon's new hair...and secretary Tak's hair is another masterpiece.

05F8l8v.jpg?1?4412
ohzUhHo.jpg?1?6233

MBC version

Yt8yz5DTm1NQ635424301971007640.jpg
A2M2d12P1f5F635424302133821182.jpg
C29Pdp1VAZ2r635424301769287599.jpg
turJ3FoJJXoq635424301771162611.jpg

Guest LadyAra

Fated To Love You: Episode 9 by gummimochi | July 30, 2014 | 54 Comments Dramabeans

FTLY09-00329a.jpg

Just when I thought that Fated To Love You could be too good to be true, that this show couldn’t be any more charming than it already is, Fated goes ahead to prove me wrong again. Never has watching two people dote upon each other day in and day out felt more like having my cake and eating it too, and let me tell you, that cake scrumptiously sweet. Mi-young is truly a diamond in the rough, and Gun needs to do something about that latest ‘do he’s sporting—stat. [more]

Guest fiovial

Holy......what.......ok......

=)) :-/ =)) :-/ :))
I don't know if I should be confused or just laugh....those pics are hilarious but what would the occasion be for them to dress up as high schoolers?
@spideysteve...oh no..Mimi got to you again!! hehehehhe...It's amazing how Mimi no matter with volume or flat can still make us get used to her....I think it's really Jang Hyuk being able to carry different hairstyle so convincingly. I mean that top knot during the photoshoot actually looks super hot on him. This one not hot..but I can endure it lol.

Guest spideysteve

fiovial said: Holy......what.......ok......
I don't know if I should be confused or just laugh....those pics are hilarious but what would the occasion be for them to dress up as high schoolers?

finally! finished watching episode 9 with sub and what can i say!! this episode is incredibly sweet that i forget about recent disaster that comes to me ( my 1TB external hard disk crashed and i lose everything from dramas,college file etc), but gun and mi young sweetness bring me back to life huhuuu i need to surpress my laugh tho, as i can hear my mom yelling from next room " this girl, what are you doing laughing on your own" looool

this is what i get when i use UNCLE GOOGLE!!  
faint pink mousefaint pink mouse

From the tongue to see sseokso candy, grab enough eye view of two people who show poor students who could not properly see the truth of this without ever previously honed in so-called 'volcano hungry' and 'yangsun this file. published appearance of Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara still has to wear the uniforms turned in 'luck neolsa. Jang Nara seems to return to the 'Volcano High' Jang Hyuk and 'yangsun The Bonnie is dressed in a costume uniform to avoid the media. Jang Hyuk and Jang Nara is attracted by the charm of the comic rogue group geukgang full back page. Among the eye-catching appearance of Jang Nara digested enough to be even school uniforms without discomfort right now yanggalrae clean skin and hair, it is a little unusual and sseokso only bluff without any form of Jang Hyuk is splashed chin digestible ropda like expression. poor In addition to the cases (Jang Hyuk minutes) full group and Jeanne (Jang Nara minutes) so jeonjiyeon (bakhuibon minutes) and released to mate hechimyeo uniform shirt and vest buttons, which reveals a 'sister group Line Force in bridge pose, dressed in school uniform pants and reduces the edge The ego me laugh and show off a little brother to play the Force to lower the kkorangji bangs look (up to iron) is the suspended mounting. especially bitter in charge of the 'volcano hungry' attorney Red Bag Shuttle (Park, Jin - Woo min) made. tert slowly creates a moist eye uteumbo expression of the eyes about this "lucky neolsa 'crew said that" while they shoot the scene wearing a uniform change in 10 public still is Jang Hyuk, Jang Nara, bakhuibon, up to iron, Viewers who directed the spot for such actors starring Park, Jin - Woo, choewoosik look, "said," I enjoyed the actors and production ideas squeezing directly related to the 'volcano hungry vs yangsun this file' on the fly, such as a photo shoot. 'lucky neolsa' I wish for a moment to see if this still laugh love submitted this to folks. always appreciate love it, "he said.