[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

geon's hair must be his company shampoo experiment

it can goes curly-straight-then moppy in the next scene 

~:>

Geon and Daniel bromance is really funny haha, i can't wait for them to bicker more
they really change a lot in this version, maybe they will go deeper into SR's character too
the kiss though.....maybe washing hair, hugging waist scene will appear in next ep
i'm still surprised by this happy ep 9 but something sad  will surely follow that  kiss 

Maybe Mbc is just trolling us, n the Hair washing scene was cut.. maybe reason y geon changed his hairstyle was because MY during the Hair wash, scene. Said she likes his hair that way? Hahaha I don't know.. making up, stories..

No myatter how much I stare their kiss on screen... I can't really see a biting and playing each other's lips. Instead I see a LIPS Suction!

MOD EDIT. DO NOT QUOTE IMAGES AND VIDEOS

I guess Lee Gun is very hungry.. He eats Min Young's WHOLE Mouth! He tries to get the tongue.

[spoiler]spoiler]

Guest eunnij09

Awesome job recappers! And THAT kiss! So so happy.

And someone did say that Geon's hair looked like Johnny Depps in Willy Wonka. Ha. That's the first thing that came to mind as well! :)

Guest imroni

Congratulations for the kiss chingus!!!!!! 
But what is wrong with Gunny?? his hands were like tentacles trying to grab MY when they were in bed. Aigoo that kiss on the cheek next morning and Gun feeling all dizzy from it hahahahhaha......=)) ... then comes Guns middle parted hair :-O
That photo shoot makes me so jealous of MY, she has got the TWO HOTTEST MALE IN THE K-DRAMA WORLD!!!!!  
Another thing, How HOT was DANIEL in Guns imagination??? Sometimes I wannna ship these two instead.

Hello all off to read the recaps.. Let's see if Sera is cray cray enough to tell Lg that she will kill herself if he don't divorce and marry her..
Also @stuartjmz,  I have and idea that requires your asst's.. To keep this site from getting shutdown from all the spoiler comments let's try and think of some type of game like we did in PM and I to take the attention away from certain things that the people know what's going to happen can focus on something else but yet also contribute to this drama and thread.. What do you think.? @glady57.. Hi nice to see you here..
Last but not in the least to all my recappers and scene shot takers video contributors thanks in advance..
FTLY Fighting.. !!!  Also for those of you that posted those cute pictures of both Jangs and Choi  I thank you..

Damn I had to make dinner and miss the episode... It's gonna be a while till I witness the kiss... Can we all just transfer to a no-work island where we don't need food or anything... just breathe (if necessary) and watch k-drama... Oh and I missed a pack of popcorn... I'll have that with you guys... 

I've been reading something about Geon's hair, and kisses between the OTP... but after watching today's raw, I can only think about:

B-) B-) DANIELICIOUS B-) B-)

This man is puuuuure smexiness! I've fallen for him, Oh my God.
The rest of the episode is totally blurred for me :)) B-)

How can he wear a pink suit and be so hot? he can wear any colour and any kind of clothes... or walk around naked
:P

if i'm not wrong and just from my interpretation from watching k-dramas what geon said to MY before the kiss while with tears in his eyes:
 "Kim Mi Young-ssi, When did you change to a person who doesn't think about the other person heart, what about me? my heart? when you said not to care and i pretend not to see but my heart still feels uncomfortable , this heart which follows you  cries when you cry and laugh when you laugh ..........can't you see it "
i may be making up some things though, cos i don't understand korean ......but his statement does melt my heart, He really has fallen too deep   :x :x

Guest fiovial

Thank you @tinatrix236‌ @ChelseaS @jeonghyang‌ and all other live recappers! Looks like I have something to reeallly look forward to when I watch later.

So uri Geonie has a different hairstyle? I have seen something of that look in Jang Hyuk though i have seen him sport it a tad longer so it's not a shock to me...but doesn't it just make us appreciate glorious, wavy Mimi a lot more though? Mimi had volume then. :P

Brilliant diversion tactic though..instead of no preview complaints we all talk about Flat Limp Mimi. :D

I can feel his pain...Poor Lee Gun-sshi!The body heated...The hidden precious gem aroused...The desire to " ahhhh-ahhhh-ahhhhh "60.gif
How to RESIST the temptation?
UQzS3S.gif
86.gif

emiHG9.gif vshiH3.gif

133.gif
Released it by simply ...( knock-knock... Min-Young Elsa? )JnS1rE.gif
Why can't he simply go to the bathroom and feel free to release that Ohhhhhh-lahlahhhhh!o9pmogc9.gif

* crappy gifs and spoilers are messing me at this moment *111.gif

I like that in this version MY has some control in the relationship. She's not all 'I'll go whichever way you want". She may be timid, but she can stand up for herself when she's not feeling guilty.

I also like that the kiss comes after Geon made a decision to stay with his wife. In the original, it was more out of jealousy than anything else. At that time, there was no decision on his part. He still very much wanted to be with his girlfriend. The kiss wasn't as meaningful as the K version.

I would feel more sorry or more understanding of Sera had she been more honorable and go straight to Geon with her complaints and what not instead of trying to sneak behind Geon's back and take it out on his wife. Whatever she wants to say, she should say it to him directly. Only he can decides what he wants for himself.

itzibitzispider said: We also don't know now if the talk with SeRa is in the beginning and if the "let's stop" might not also be in the middle of the episode or how Gun will respond ... they might have mixed the preview and not kept a timeline, so maybe there is some action from Gun following the "let's stop" that makes her wash his hair?