[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

I'm probably overthinking but... it seems LG doesn't want KMY out of his presence when he finds out her name.  She's leaving and he calls her back to ask about the ring.  
Sec Tak and KMY are too cute in the hospital room with LG.  
JH as LG looks really good in this scene.  The lighting gives it almost a dreamy look.

I feel sorry for DP.  In the scene with KMY and DP outdoors when she friendzones him, they both look really good.
SR's lunch she made for LG is tossed to the ground, irretrievable, never to be put back together: a reflection of her relationship with LG, especially considering the dialogue her mom is giving her at the time.  When I saw this scene the first time, I knew SR and LG were over for the rest of the drama.  I didn't know how it would play out, but I knew it wouldn't be following the JCX/Anna push and pull from the original.

I just noticed something that I missed viewing the first time.  LG orders a sweet Americano with 2 shots of syrup and vanilla and chocolate donuts.  We know pre-KMY he didn't drink sweet coffee.  It's only after the balcony scene and their conversation that he starts drinking sweetened coffee.  So, even with his amnesia, his subconscious remembers some things connected with KMY post-Macau.

@carlaA I think that if the script is good and the drama itself proves to be engaging that jnr will be just fine. from what I know shk is generally well received by the public and although he may not attract many viewers from overseas, she could do a lot worse in terms of costars. of course it'll be hard to surpass the chemistry of jnr and jh onscreen coupling but if the popularity is an aspect you're worried about I have a feeling that if the drama is anything like shk's drama brain (in terms of viewer attraction and critics) it may only do good things for her career in that aspect!

Thanks to @lowieblueme and @Kdrama-lover for your nominees for the Gun and Sec. Tak category. Just want to double-check if those are the only ones you want for the category. If so, then I'll start on it (after I get a reply just to confirm)~ ^^

:\">  :\">  :\"> I have just been recapping like crazy thinking it is Thursday!   =)) 
Consider it a sneak preview of next week.  :\"> 
I was half-way through the episode before I realized it's FRIDAY!!:\">
I'm thinking it's because subconciously I want to rush through these next 7 episodes...:((
My apologies to all those not quite ready to face episode 11 yet.  :)>-
Oh, so embarrassed!!!!:\"> :\"> :\">

Guest Kdrama-lover

@only1khj‌ , oh dear you made me ROTFL.. =)) for not being able to check your calendar.. It's alright we'll take them as sneak peek for next week's episode. ;)

I'm happy to hear that Jang Nara is embarking on a new project but somehow I'm kinda not into it maybe because I'm not familiar with the male lead. To be honest, I was hoping to see her doing a rom-com series with either Hyun Bin( I heard he's going to do a series which will be aired early next year) or another Hallyu star who is of the same age or younger than her to boost her career even more.

It was the same with her last 2 dramas in kbs. She was in baby face beauty then not long after that she took school 2013 with the same male lead. Both from kbs , though i'm not sure about the schedule. I didn't watched the dramas, But I remember how surprised when I read the news, it was so fast.

Guest Kdrama-lover

@spideysteve I was wondering, what part (like how many minutes into the episode) was this cameo mentioned? I need to take a screencap of it when I'm making the Photoshop for the category, but I can't find it for some reason.

@Ayame , I believe the opening ceremony of Ellie Kim is in episode 13. The MBC Anchorperson KIM MI YOUNG appeared at around 29 minutes or at 14:03 (of part 2 if the episode was downloaded in 4 parts).

Guest aaa1188

@only1khj..... I love you! You made me think that today is Thursday and why am I in casual Friday clothes :P and having Friday gathering with my friends and not worrying that tomorrow I need to go back to office early to work.... I double checked the date on my phone to make sure I got my day right when I was sneak a few moment to check soompi forum 

tweeks said:

I'm happy to hear that Jang Nara is embarking on a new project but somehow I'm kinda not into it maybe because I'm not familiar with the male lead. To be honest, I was hoping to see her doing a rom-com series with either Hyun Bin( I heard he's going to do a series which will be aired early next year) or another Hallyu star who is of the same age or younger than her to boost her career even more.

I just randomly remembered 2011 KBS award ceremony.....all four of SSBG main actors were present then. JNR was there for Baby Face Beauty, Han Eun Jung and Ryu Soo Young there for...not really sure but some KBS drama I guess :P and Jang Hyuk came to that ceremony after he won an award in SBS, to be the presenter of Daesang as last year's awardee....and I think there was a photo where all four of them were present in one shot, and someone pointed out, "Oh look that's SSBG team!" Haha it was pretty impressive, to think that four rookie actors ten years ago have all continued their successful career and become established actors to all be invited to award ceremony...and I didn't even imagine that reunion would be happening in the future lol. 
I think I'd be so happy if I see JH JNR CJH WJW all together in one award ceremony some time in the future. And people would remember our FTLY again <3 

I'm so happy to know that Jang Nara sii will comeback in a drama soon but please forgive me because i don't really know about the male lead. Me too i really want to see JNR work together with Hyun Bin sii (i think they will become a beautiful couple in a drama) I heard that Hyun Bin sii new drama will be show in 2015 so i think there's still a chance to see them work together in 2015.

My hope in 2015: i really want to see JNR work together with Jang Hyuk sii again,Hyun Bin sii,Jo In Sung sii or Lee Jun Ki sii..(God please make it happen). Wish u all the best Jang Nara sii...fighting!!!

class="content-title"Actress Jang Nara to Return to Small Screen Once Again Through New Drama “Mister Baek” jang-nara.jpg

Actress Jang Nara, who wrapped up her most recent production, “Fated to Love You,” last month, will once again be returning to the small screen with another MBC drama titled “Mister Baek.”

With the confirmation of Jang Nara’s casting in this upcoming fantasy, romantic comedy drama, she will be starring alongside actor Shin Ha Kyun.

The actress will be taking on the role of Eun Ha Soo, a representative member of society’s unemployed youths, who constantly switches part-time jobs for even a mere 500 KRW (~ $0.47 USD) difference in pay.

Jang Nara explained her thoughts on going into this new drama, “I decided on my casting because the fantasy-romance genre and interesting storyline pulled me in. I will work hard to show viewers a new side and good acting through the character of Eun Ha Soo.”

Shin Ha Kyun will be playing the role of a chaebol company president in his 70s with money, status, and fame, who suddenly returns to his 30s through a fateful accident, and learns what real love is.

“Mister Baek” is scheduled to premiere this November, following the completion of  “My Spring Day".

link source: http://www.soompi.com/2014/10/10/actress-jang-nara-to-return-to-small-screen-once-again-through-new-drama-mister-baek/

-------
Another news from Drama Fever:
itemprop="name"CASTING NEWS: Jang Na Ra and Lee Joon confirm roles in Mr. BaekJang_na_ra_Lee_Joon.png

We already know that Shin Ha Kyun will play the lead role of a grandpa who ages in reverse in the upcoming drama Mr. Baek. We now have confirmation that Jang Na Ra has accepted the role of the female lead, and MBLAQ's Lee Joon will play Shin Ha Kyun's son.

Jang Na Ra is fresh off of her starring role in Fated to Love You, so fans of the series won't have to wait long to see her again! She will play a hardworking woman who learns the value of youth as she falls in love with Choi Go Bong (Shin Ha Kyun). Considering that Shin Ha Kyun plays a 70-year-old man who suddenly turns 30 again, we can probably assume that the whole reverse-aging thing will be a major obstacle to their love.

This sounds like a solid pairing. I mean, just imagine them gazing into each other's eyes:

Jang_Na_Ra_Shin_Ha_Kyung.png

I'm sold.

Lee Joon (Gap DongIris 2) will play Choi Go Bong's son Choi Dae Han, a wealthy heir who takes everything for granted. Will he be a spoiled villain who creates problems, or will we get heartwarmddy-son redemption time as they frolic together as spry young men? One can only hope that they don't fall in love with the same woman because that would be kind of gross and weird, but only time will tell!

link source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/casting-news-jang-na-ra-and-lee-joon-confirm-roles-in-mr-baek/

P.S. So it is officially confirmed (I still hope that the news is only in my dream T_T) Overall good luck for Nara-ssi, I'm going to anticipate this one (the story sounds promising!).

Hmm...I wish with NaRa's new drama, she is the one aged 70 years old who suddenly turns 30 again, instead of the male lead. She will win accolades with such role just like the female character in Miss Granny. Maybe then I will be really satisfied with her decision to accept this drama. I know...I know...I should support her but in my eyes, she is still Kim Mi Young who is Lee Geonnie sshi's woman! Darn those He said/She said for giving me so much feels.  [-( @-) 8-X >:P

I read the plot of JN's new drama and its the kind I tend to avoid. I dont like this kind of genre that ages or reverse ages the lead character. Lol that's why I even avoid time travel dramas. So though I don't plan to watch it, I'm happy for JN that she has a new project.