[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

@gumi
When you get the chance, could you do me a huge favor and translate this for me?

2015년 10월 13일에 출고되는 예약발송 상품이며,

예약주문 기간한정 20% 할인이 적용된 가격입니다.

주문시 참고부탁드립니다.

It's from the YSW website for the Gaeddong notebook and calendar.
I'm understanding it as the products are only available as pre-order right now and orders won't be ready to ship out until October 13th, 2015. In the meantime, they are offering a 20% discount for a limited time if we pre-order the products and we should make note of the price discount when ordering.
Is that correct?
Thanks so much!!

psycheros said: I just noticed that Gun's name in Korean is Geon, which is part of the phrase  건강 (pronunced as geon-gang), which means health/healthy. It's an apt name that reflects his central struggle with HD and possibly hints that he will be healthy and disease-free. Does Mi Young's name mean anything?
Also he's the only person who can help deliver a baby without getting any blood on his clothesmNwTXmp.jpg
and still look super polished and suave at the end. No sweat, literally.pDElQOq.jpg 

Maybe he remembered his medical skills from "Thank You" where he played a doctor. In that drama, he was even able to suture his own wound.

I have a question? Do you think Gun's dad really had HD or did he panic with noble idiocy too? I don't trust Dr. Octopus' diagnostic abilities and that storyline didn't make it clear to me.  Can any of you insightful ones shed some light on this? @lovelyjen? @songielove? @akinahana89? @anyone?

I also birthed extremely cleanly but I know some people can be the "gushy" kind. Also, he wasn't standing on the receiving end of the blood..omg can you imagine? How awkward. Lol

====

Oh right! Majayo! It's MiYoung who took over brother-in-law's position at the end of the table where the baby should come out :)

Then it's MiYoung who's looking still composed and clean even after catching the baby ;) Suave!!

Just as expected from a Snail Mafia Big Boss: no sweat (and still looking fresh and baby-faced as ever)

I love how Jang Hyuk always looks so nice and warm and gentle and shy and quiet and almost timid, whereas when he is in his characters he can be as fierce, wacky, or flamboyant as he wants.

-----

@gumi, you have met him in person, is he that shy?

Most of time I've seen him in interview , press con, he so shy and down to earth, give a bowing and his eyes so warm and friendly.

That shyness of him as real person make me awe, so cute.

Same with @‌akinahana89 being in this thread is bring great moment with a new and wonderful people.

I kind of missed to participate,cause i'm thinking too much what should I say and the right words to express it to JH, cause I kept picturing myself in front of him, it just stuck and my heart just skip like that huehahahaaha :P

Perhaps there would be another chance in JH's birthday on december 20 or another events, definitely i'm in ;)

Cause he got lots of people admiring and loving his acting and of course himself as a person, wonderful ... Wonderful man.

Thank you so much @"Mustarini BellaV"‌ you made my weekend so great and I need a "CPR" by seeing JH's gorgeous looks :X

gumi said: If there's anyone here who participated in sending a message to Jang Hyuk....our finished product is going to be delivered to Jang Hyuk in person today. Anyone interested, you can check http://stuckonhyuk.wordpress.com/2014/09/26/a-message-book-for-jang-hyuk-has-been-completed/

Guest psycheros

Jang Hyuk worked with the evil relative Mr Lee before in "Thank You".
zRnOOqN.jpg

VJBhBcr.jpg

hhiNGIG.jpg

FfOft26.jpg

Did the producers of FTLY just ask JH and JNR to list down whoever they wanted to work with again, and audition for their cast based on that list?

@gumi I must have missed something , but do we know the cost of the DVD DC plus shipping to the U.S.?  The thread is just too fast  and long  for me to scroll back to  the earlier posts. :x

akinahana89 said: @gumi
When you get the chance, could you do me a huge favor and translate this for me?

주문시 참고부탁드립니다.

I'm understanding it as the products are only available as pre-order right now and orders won't be ready to ship out until October 13th, 2015. In the meantime, they are offering a 20% discount for a limited time if we pre-order the products and we should make note of the price discount when ordering.
Is that correct?
Thanks so much!!

gumi said: akinahana89 said: @gumi

주문시 참고부탁드립니다.

Is that correct?
Thanks so much!!

JNR also spotted in another event yesterday. (seemed like a fanmeeting?) She looks stunning as always ◕‿◕

tumblr_nclkpnQZtA1qcdhomo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nclkpnQZtA1qcdhomo2_500.jpg

cr as labelled

It's Nara-ssi and no longer MiYoung with the hat and black hair.

MiYoung 1.0 (before the loss of GaeTtongie) had a very much younger vibe than the real Jang Nara.

Ellie / MiYoung 2.0 comes off as a lot mature than Jang Nara.

Wow!! Really how JNR created MiYoung / Ellie is daebak... now that I have more time away from FTLY, I see how different the character is and how talented JNR is in fleshing MiYoung out.

• Like 1

Guest lowieblueme

..@MaurienL  true! JNR really makes MiYoung and Ellie Kim character her own! no one can ever be MY and EK ...not only in terms of Look but the way she deliver the character itself... JNR is just Awesome! 
:) the Fact that even Jang Hyuk said that she done really great in portraying MY that's why he able to deliver Gun as well.. Both of them nailed their Characters..so we love them more!