[Drama 2014] Fated To Love You, 운명처럼 널 사랑해

Go Seung Ji

Lol, the breast massage was hilarious! Grandma is such a matchmaker! :-bd =))
*here I go, here I go* A-haha. The look on Gun's face's when the teacher put his hands on MY's breasts! He was like *You little traitors! how could you be so unfaithful* A-hahaha =)) =)) =)) Jang Hyuk rocks! \m/
And how he introduced himself *My name is Gun, Lee Gun* Yeah, mister Bond you are so full of yourself =)) =)) =))

But I must admit that my heart gives an *awww* every time I see Daniel supporting MY. You just can't remain indifferent when he so lovingly clicks her pictures. I hope Gun would see them later. ;) I have a feeling he would become a huge fan of snails soon and would find them exceptionally cute! =))  It has already become his trade mark pet name for MY. So cuuuute. :x 

P.s. Btw the scene when Gun was angry about MY watching the video. I was like *soon you'd be watching the same one with MY and crying like crazy when she leaves you*. :(( I hope we would get something like this later with Gun watching some kind of *family* video or their photos and remembering all the sweet moments of them and beatting himself over being so inconsiderate and stupid.

Daniel or Dylan in the TW had this lame tied hairstyle. And he is or was kind of written so weakly. Daniel is so much hotter and has more of a personality. I'll say go for the romance angle and suffer. I want MY to get some wooing from 2 hot guys here.

Guest xxxchocopie31

As a character you cannot hate Lee Gun and Daniel both of the them are charming in different way. Lee Gun may seem he didn't care but he truly cares about their unborn child and he is trying very hard not to like Miyoung but he knows in his heart that its inevitable and he is slowly noticing Kim Miyoung's special qualities that Sera didn't have. 

In every K-Drama there's always a Daniel. A perfect, sweet and kind of guy that is perfect for the lead actress and you cannot hate but you're always rooting for even though in the end he'll get his heart broken.  :((

Guest xxxchocopie31

Even though the drama is just starting I can't wait for the ending scene where in the taiwanese version the Lee Gun and Kim Miyoung get married and eventually makes a lot of babies. every year Kim Miyoung is pregnant in the Taiwanese version I wonder if in the Korean version if they will do that.  :P :\"> :x

Lee Gun's precious HANDS!Practice -  Air massage ----> Target: (.)(.)
d49458.gif 

16b4e3.gif 81009b.gif

- BULLSEYE -(.)(.)Target Achieved!Electrifying Touch! High-Voltage!3e76b5.gif

But this part is the most epic one!runcirclsmiley2.gif
The PUSH it! And the way Lee Gun said- " Ahhhhhhhhhhh! " May gawd! CLIMAX! Min Young's reaction-so priceless!whew.gif

32f182.gif 5b364b.gif

ck1Oz said: Daniel or Dylan in the TW had this lame tied hairstyle. And he is or was kind of written so weakly. Daniel is so much hotter and has more of a personality. I'll say go for the romance angle and suffer. I want MY to get some wooing from 2 hot guys here.

ck1Oz said: Daniel or Dylan in the TW had this lame tied hairstyle. And he is or was kind of written so weakly. Daniel is so much hotter and has more of a personality. I'll say go for the romance angle and suffer. I want MY to get some wooing from 2 hot guys here.

@jeonghyang, dear it's 1 in the morning and I should go to bed, I really should! But I'm laughing my a s s off! Thank you! Especially for DANIELicious!!!!!!!!! :x
LOL I've found a new word in my vocabulary! =)) =)) =)) =)) =))

Now you just imaging if we combine this Lee Gun's precious High-Voltage! Electrifying HANDS! 2uz4gao.jpg with this UnDANIELable Butt! zn5tag.jpg

LOL I'm going crazy with all the hot damn chebols! =)) =)) =))

LG is very much conflicted over MY.  He has guilt because he betrayed his Se Ra with another woman on the day he was to propose to her.  He was blackmailed on that day by the scumbags from the island.  I am sorry anyone who would drug someone and intend to plant a women in bed and film it are scumbags no matter what the cause.   LG thought it was a lapse in judgment and then to find out he was drugged of course he mad and since the people doing are her relatives (who sent a blackmail video to him) he finds it hard to trust her because he feels she been playing him.However LG  does like her.  He has always seen her potential and sticks up for her.  He just needs time to get over things and see more of the person he likes.  Look at him fighting  his concern for her.
D is a creep.  He know she is married why intrude in between a couple. He using fake priest and then friend to woe a married lady.  Yes LG is acting like a jerk but he has reasons.  He feels that everyone is manipulating him and he strikes out. LG likes MY he just cannot trust her yet and that due to her scumbag relatives. The source of that was the factory which is why he wants to get rid of it.